Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. SathyasaiYour feedback matters!
I brush twice a day, clean my tongue twice a week but still I get some bad breathe. I used to brush well by universal brushing system and change my paste frequently as per my dentists suggestion. But still I have a problem regarding bad breathe. Please help me!
Dear Doctor, will you please suggest some remedy for bad breath. Which mouth wash product is good? What other remedies are there for bad breath Thank you in advance, for your help, William.
Sir, I have a complaint of bleeding from my Gum. Also I am having bad breath. I am 46 and diabetic. Please suggest medicine.
I hav removed my wisdom teeth now bit pain is there but better than earlier what care should I have to take care till I feel better doctor say your mouth will swelling from 2 row what can I do to prevent this.
What should I take for sensitive teeth. When ever I am taking cold water to much sensation is there.
My mouth has become completely white from inside now and I had 2 white patches on my inner lips before but I scribbled it with my nails and they are not visible now. I am looking for a treatment of my mouth now. And what it might be?
This problem is my teeth from last few days I feel some pain at bottom of my teeth. Should I go to doctor?
I have tooth ache impact. The x-ray says that the wisdom teeth is struggling to come out due to less space available in jaws as per dentist opinion. Is the removal of the teeth only solution
Doctor, my upper & lower teeth are little front, I want to put teeth braces.. My age is 22, how much does it cost to get teeth brace.
I'm suffering from mouth ulcers and sometimes pain in throat while drinking or eating or swallowing the saliva. Will this be due to some allergy or what may be the reason? My mom also faces mouth ulcers frequent than me. Please help.
A white layer (bacteria) on my tough causes bad breath. I am suffering this problem from past one year. What should I do?
Dear Doctor I'm writing this on behalf of my daughter, she is 8.5years old. Most of her milk teeth are decayed and few of them are flowing off and came new teeth in that location. My doubt is that, is it safe to bump off the almost decayed molar teeth by a dentist?
I'm 18 year old college student. I have diastema and upper teeth are bit crooked. This has lowered my self confidence. But braces are too much costly. What are cheap ways to get it corrected? What's the lowest price of metal braces? please help.
Dear sir mera teeth me kira pakar liya h aur two teeth ka half kha v gaya h so please help me and how can I remove kira from my teeth.
Children are much more susceptible to tooth decay and gum disorders than grown-ups. This is because the gum and teeth in toddlers are very delicate. Moreover, children are more attracted to sweets and other food items, which cause damage to the teeth.
Here are several ways to protect the teeth of your little one:
- Have a dental checkup: You should take your child to a dentist on his first birthday. Early prevention is important as any kind of problem in the teeth will be detected and this will save you from a lot of trouble in the future.
- Teaching healthy habits: Brushing is very important and you should teach your child to brush regularly, more than once a day. Before the development of teeth in your baby, you should brush his gums gently by using water on a soft baby toothbrush or with a clean and soft cloth. After developing teeth, brushing must be practiced with delicate toothbrushes and fluoridated toothpaste. If several teeth touch against each other, you should use flossing. Brushing is essential before going to bed, and no food should be taken after brushing.
- Prevent "baby bottle decay": You should not let your child go to sleep with a bottle of juice or milk. The sugar contained in these liquids sticks to the child's teeth, which activates bacteria and may lead to tooth decay.
- Avoid giving juice to your child: Juice may be healthy for the body, but it leads to tooth decay in little kids. The amount of regular juice intake should never be above four ounces.
- Avoid excess use of a sippy cup: Sippy cups enable children to shift from bottles to a glass. However, all day long usage of sippy cups should be restricted as it may cause decay on the front and back portions of teeth, when the drinks are rich in sugar.
- Be careful about sweet medicines: Many medicines meant for children are sugary and stick to the teeth, increasing the chance of cavities. Several antibiotics cause overgrowth of Candida or yeast and cause an oral disease known as oral thrush. This disease causes creamy patches on the tongue. In case your child needs sweet medicines, brushing should be increased.
- Stop using a pacifier by the age of 2 or 3: Pacifiers are good for children, but using pacifiers for a long period of time affects the lining of teeth. The shape of the mouth may also change. Hence, do not let your child use pacifiers after 2 or 3 years of age.
Children are quite prone to teeth disorders and decay in the teeth. Hence, measures must be taken to protect the teeth of children from any kind of disorder.