Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. SathyadharanYour feedback matters!
I have pain on my neck often I had lot of works on computer and also have lot of ride on scooty please help on this.
Hi, I am 35 year old guy, my weight is 88 kg and last few months I have pain in my legs around ankle. So what type of doctor I should consult.
I had Gout problem in past. Is it fine to consume BCAA (Branched Chain Amino Acid) supplements? Will it create more harm than good? Should I consult a doctor before adding it to my daily routine?
My husband is suffering from pain in heels. Mostly in the morning when he wakes up. Which means when the feet is at rest for longer time. After than when he starts to use his feet. He feels extensive pain in heels. What shud he do? He is also suffering from varicose veins.
I am a 38 years old female from past 3 months I am undergoing a condition where my heart palpitates too much at a couple of times my heart beat went up to the rate of 170-180 /min and I was hospitalized, addition to this I have some sort of internal pain in my right arm which is not constant at a single place rather keeps changing position and I do feel numbness and pain in my smallest finger. Addition to this I am having gastric condition too, I have consulted and underwent medication referred by various specialist doctors and undergone number of clinical tests (all reports have been normal) but all efforts in vain. Doctors have not been able to diagnose the cause for all this and have been saying that all this is because of stress conditions and psychological. I request you to please help me and guide me as to what should I do to improve my condition as I am living my life under tremendous fear that due to these palpitation / high increase of heart beat might lead to a heart failure condition.
I have Frozen Shoulder on my left . What is the treatment for frozen shoulder. I have been having it for the past 6 months. I am slightly diabetic and on treatment for about 3 years. I have had no injury to my shoulder. Please advice
I am suffering from pain in my lower back brain when I read or concentrate on something it get start paining and I am cannot able to remember things properly.
Hello sir, I am 21 years old male. I have pain in my right leg for last two months. What should I do?
Any gainacaligest doctors pleas clearly myproblem my back bones are very to hard pains౯of a ever day taken my case.
I suffer from saviour left arm pain from past 5-6 days I consulted a doctor he say der is no problem. I also underwent ECG the result is normal. Wat may be the cause?
Hi I have a hairline fracture in my left toe since last 10 days doctor suggest me to just relax for 10 days it will be ok but after 10 days it has not recover properly it still paining and swelling is also there. Can you suggest me that can I need plaster on my toe for fast recovery.
Sir I am foot ball player while playing I feel pain in my back side please give some suggestion for it.
Have shooting pain in the back of my knee. However there is no swelling. What should I do to reduce the pain?
Hi Doctor, , I am 32 years old, from three day I am suffering from the pain on left of my face. My head, eyes, ears and neck is paining. My tongue is also become numb and I feel very tired always. I am scared. Please help me.
Juvenile arthritis also known as juvenile rheumatoid arthritis and is a chronic, systematic and inflammatory disease, which causes damage to joints or damages of connective tissues. Symptoms include fever, rashes and hepato-spleenomegaly. This disease is persistent and inflammatory in nature and occurs before the age of sixteen. Homeopathy is widely used to cure juvenile arthritis. Here is a list of the best homeopathic medicines used to treat juvenile arthritis along with the symptoms based on which they are prescribed.
- Abrotanum: This homeopathic medicine is used when a child is suffering from juvenile arthritis and is unable to move. Symptoms include soreness and paleness and the condition worsens in the morning. Gouts may occur in the wrists or ankles. Inflammatory rheumatism is indicated before the start of swelling. Marasmus of children may occur signified by marked emaciation, especially in the leg. The skin tends to hang loose and gets flabby. Constipation and diarrhea occur.
- Aconite: Aconite is a homeopathic remedy, which is used in arthritis where there is tearing pain in the limbs. Violent pulls in the joints and bones are experienced. Contraction of the tendons and feeling stiff in the flexor muscles are other symptoms. Cramps affect several limbs. Aconite is used in early stages of juvenile arthritis. Atmospheric changes affect the patient, and dark hair, and eyes are developed. The muscle fibres becomes rigid.
- Apis: Apis is used in oedematous swellings and synovitis. The knee gets swollen, sensitive, sore and shiny along with stinging pain. The feet also swell and feel extra large. There is a rheumatic pain in the backside and in the limbs. The fingertips and hands become numb, and the patient is tired. Glands are enlarged or indurated.
- Arsenicum Album: This homeopathic medicine is used in juvenile arthritis where the patient experiences acute pain in the arms and hands. The pain begins from the elbow and extends to the armpits. There is an acute, pulling and shooting sensation in the wrists. The fingers swell as well along with pain in the finger bones. Cramps occur in the legs and swelling is felt in the palms at night. The hips experience acute pain as well, which extends to the thighs, groins and ankle bones.
- Belladona: Belladona is used for joint and bone pains. The pains generally increase at night and during the afternoon. Any kind of movement or touch leads to aggravation in the pain. Palpitations in muscles are caused. Cramps, spasms and movements which are convulsive are indicated.
Homeopathy is an ideal remedy for treatment of juvenile arthritis. Homeopathy being purely natural has no side effects and puts a check on all underlying causes of juvenile arthritis.