Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Hello Sir/Ma'am, My mom has been from suffering from a pain that is occurring in her kidneys area. She has difficult to do toilet and her toilet did not done properly. Now, This is the third day is going on.
I am a 25 years old male and have burning sensation while peeing for last 2 months. What should I do?
He has a kidney stones problem from last three years. Please give him a proper solution prescription. Thanking you.
Hello. I hd a sexual contact wid my bfnd aftr dat I found vry burning conditions in my vagina. Also blood passed along urine. Nd these burns are seriously vry painful. Pls suggest something gud.
I am aged 22 years. From the last week onwards my urine is coming in yellowish red colour. I am feeling so much pain in penis and beside that I am getting dwell beside penis and at knee.
My friend is suffering from stomach problem. He has a stone in his kidney. How to over come this situation?
An increasing number of kidney-related disease among children are either genetic or structural. There is a number of hypothesis regarding causes like environmental to lifestyle. The number of cases is rising due to improved diagnostic techniques.
Hence calls for more awareness among parents who often misjudge the problem assuming that it may not be big enough since it is a child.
I am 28 year old software professional. I feel very less urge to urinate even after drinking plenty water. A feeling in right leg particular nerve, especially when lying , is as such that I feel restless till it vanishes .what can be the cause of all these. Kindly help? occurring since many months.
Kidney stones could be a cause for worry by the time they are not removed causing incessant and regular pains and disrupting normal life. The task is not finished even if you get them removed because what follows is a rigorous and disciplined routine that you must follow to maintain your health after the surgery is done. Diet plays a crucial role in negating the possibility of yet another stone accumulation. Here are a few diet tips that would be handy if you have got a kidney stones removal surgery done.
- To stay hydrated is the golden rule that you must abide by at all costs. It is advisable to drink at least 2-3 litres of water on a daily basis. Water prevents the formation of stones and would also help to eliminate any remaining residues of kidney stones existing in the system.
- Dairy products could be included but in diluted form.
- A fixed dietary routine is mandatory above all. The patient should be given meals at proper time intervals in small proportions. Heavy meals should be avoided at all costs.
- Foods rich in high fibre should be included in the diet. They help in bowel movement also. These include whole grain breads and beans.
1. Foods rich in oxalates and calcium should be kept at bay for at least a period of two months after the stone removal procedure is complete. Oxalates can lead to the formation of yet another stone which is far from desirable. The foods that fall in this category include:
- Green leafy vegetables like spinach, mustard and beet greens
- Cabbage, cauliflower, tomatoes
- Banana, mango, apricot, grapes
- Nuts like almond and cashew
- Soft drinks
- Caffeinated drinks like tea and coffee
2. Foods rich in sodium should be kept at bay for at least some time immediately after the surgery.
3. Reducing the food intake that is high on animal protein.
4. Do not eat stale food.
5. Junk food should not even cross your mind. It is something which should be avoided for best results.
These are generic guidelines that would help you to cope with post surgery care. However, there could be specific requirements depending from patient to patient. Therefore, it is advisable to get the guidelines by a doctor who will take into account the specificities of the case. Diet along with exercise is in most cases, the most effective combat to kidney stones. The trick however, is to not go overboard with either of them.
I have a pain in one side of my lower stomach (kidney) my friends are telling it's due to stone. How can I cure it. Please help me. Please suggest me good medicine pls.
Normally, urine contains chemicals that prevent or inhibit the crystals from forming.
However, these inhibitors do not seem to work for everyone, so some people form stones. A kidney stone is a hard mass developed from crystals that separate from the urine within the urinary tract. Normally, urine contains chemicals that prevent or inhibit the crystals from forming.
More information can be collected by searching for ssohm on internet.