Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. SasikalaYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 34 years old male I have early discharge problem with in seconds time can't able do enjoy sex life.
I am 26 and feel very tired and can make it for second time whilst sex .even penis is losing erectness.
I had Whipple surgery 3 years back that was adenocarcinoma pt2 and I don't have any problem but from last two months bloated stomach ,acidity, digestion is very poor I don't eat fatty, fried spicy and sweet in food ,I m 60 yes female ,meal on time. I feel uncomfortable .I do not have other problem no sugar, Bp etc. Pl suggest.
Lately few days back I got sick from cold n cough and with fever, I took medicine by consulting a doctor, now the fever is gone but cough n cold is there, do I need to take another medicines or what.
I am 20 year old male from Kolkata. This year we are suffering from too much rise in temperature. How to stay fit in such conditions?
My father have breathing problem while sleeping, and sometimes he breaths in long intervals. His x ray reports says'haziness is noted in the left maxillary sinuses s/o sinusitis and soft tissue neck lat view says Degenerative changes in the form of osteophytes from C5 and C6 vertebral body with reduced C5-C6 disc space us seen I would like to ask that what does this report indicates and how he can get rid of this condition?
Hiiii sir I have a problem of when I think about sex the sperm is leaking from my penis and my penis is growing when the sperm leaks it is like water when it comes out automatically the penis is going down is there any solution for this doctor.
I am 25 year old whenever I do sex there is a problem of ejaculation Nd there after there is a irritation in the penis. And whenever I drink milk or cup of tea and there after having sex there is a problem of irritation.
10 effective tips for sex power increase
Decreased sexual interest and sex power haunts everybody at one or the other point of time. So, it is very important to use techniques to keep your sexual life, pleasurable and enjoyable. Here are 12 tips for sex power increase. Hope they are useful to you.
1. Don't have it every day. Maintain a gap of one or two days. Sex, as a part and parcel of a daily routine, may make you feel bored and eventually might lead to decreased sexual interest. Many times sex in a day, very rarely is fine.
2. Always have an element of surprise in your moves, or your general behaviour, or the gifts that you choose. Surprise makes the moment exciting.
3. Different sex postures - you may start feeling bored by same postures. So, different intercourse postures will not only help to have improved sexual health, but also helps you to keep fit by burning a few more calories. Sex postures that do not allow complete insertion make the act fun and exciting.
4. Try out some safe sex fantasies. Sexual fantasies are the imaginary scenes that you plan and enact with your spouse.
5. Do not undress all of a sudden. Slow and steady... always wins the race.
6. Wear a condom, it delays the pinnacle giving more time to enjoy. In some men, rolling back the foreskin of the penis helps delay excitation. The tip of the penis (the end bulged part) in men is the point of excitation. Making delay in its excitation helps delay ejaculation and gives ample time for foreplay.
7. Exercise - sex and exercise are connected to each other.
8. Black gram - black gram has been hailed as one of the effective diets for sex power increase. So, eating dosa, or other food dishes made of black gram for 2-3 times a week will help in good sex health. Urad daal.
9. Get rid of diseases - maximum sexual bliss can be had only if you keep yourself healthy and hygienic. So, get proper treatment for your diseases and do not allow them to grow to chronicity. Diabetes and hypertension may be causes for decreased libido, which has to be given proper treatment.
10. Take care of your partner. Love is such an important element to ensure mutual enjoyment. Please know the feeling of the partner. Ladies usually will be in a slightly different mood nearing to their periods. Working women will be usually encountering higher stress levels. So, please take care.
I do get a lot of headache immediately after waking up in the morning and even I feel like cutting out my head. But it lasts only for a small period of time. What should I do?
I am getting etching and coming small bubbles like allergy and disappearing after 5 minutes. Daily I am getting this when I exposed to sun rays and when I feel uncomfortable conditions. So please suggest me something.
My Stomach is paining suddenly and stops and then ok again after sometime again starts paining. Even my whole body pains and the same feels weak, and also feel like vomiting. What might ne the cause.
My son aged 3 yrs 8months was having continuous coughing problem. After diagnosis IgE level was 2187. Three months ago. Doc gave him Montelukast. After re examine his IgE has inc to 2500. I consulted another doc he has prescribed Ketotifen syp. please advice is it gud or I should take another opinion.
I am suffering from cough from last two weeks. Whenever I eat oily. I start coughing. So can you suggest aome medicine.
The red and itchy sores in genital area, which can cause immense pain are genital sores. They usually spread through infection that has occurred during sexual contact. There may also be bleeding if rubbed or scratched. This is usually a form of sexually transmitted infection which can be caused due to dermatitis or other allergies. Genital herpes and syphilis as well as bacterial diseases like chancroid can also cause the occurrence of this condition.
Here are a few ways in which this may be treated:
- Medication: The general physician or gynaecologist can prescribe a number of drugs that can help in treating this ailment. To begin with, you may have to ingest oral antibiotics or antiviral medication that can ensure that the bacteria do not get a chance to fester, grow and spread. Corticosteroids can also be prescribed for particularly severe cases. Pain relievers can help in soothing the area and the blisters in the genitals, while anti itching drugs like hydrocortisone can ensure that you do not scratch the area which can also lead to bleeding.
- Surgical Removal: A particularly troublesome bout or sores can be removed with the help of non-invasive and surgical procedures depending on the severity of the situation. You may be required to go under medical observation for a few hours or days after the procedure to ensure that there are no complications or further cases of infection.
- Intermittent Treatment: After the initial treatment where you will most likely go through a week long course of antiviral medication, or three weeks of antibiotic therapy, you may have to go through antiviral therapy every now and then. This is especially recommended if yours is a recurring case. Doctors usually recommend the ingestion of pills for two or three days as soon as you start to experience the painful symptoms and eruptions.
- Suppressive Treatment: Very frequent outbreaks can make the doctors prescribe an antiviral pill a day, which will basically act towards suppressing an attack. This kind of treatment is especially helpful if you have had more than six outbreaks in a span of twelve months. This can bring down the risk of outbreaks by about 80%, as per medical studies. This can also reduce the risk of passing on the infection to a partner. If you are taking this kind of treatment, you should see your doctor at least once or twice a year too.
Taking home remedies like a warm compress or sitting in a warm tub of water with a few drops of antibacterial can also help. But you must see a doctor before treating these sores at home. You can also prevent the same by practicing safe sex.