Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sasi ManjulaYour feedback matters!
I am an 18 year-old female 4-5 days ago I had sex with my partner we did use protection but after the act we saw that the condom had been torn so I took an ipill. The next day after taking the ipill during another session his condom slipped down into my vagina so I had to take another ipill. Since then, I'm having a very strong burning sensation with pain every time I go to pee. There's a pain in my hole and an urge to pee all the time. What should I do.
We are married for almost one year and we tried our level best for one year and it's unfortunate that my wife dint get pregnant. After that she got training for three months and now she is staying in Delhi and am located at Chennai. Almost one month over for her training and we had a meeting during her training and we were involved in intense physical intercourse as it was long time since she joined her training. But now her periods got shifted from her regular dates almost 35 days over (28 days is her regular cycle). We feel she got pregnant and we are happy to greater extend and we are flying in the air. But worrying point is that she have intense training where she has lots of assignments and she sleeps 6 hrs daily and most importantly the cafeteria doesn't provide health and good food to eat. This is my situation. My basic questions are as follows, 1. As the food is not good and training is healthy I want to understand how our baby will be healthy¿.2. If she is not much healthy what will happen to baby. 3. If she is too much stressed during her training what will happen to baby and my wife. 4. What all the things that I should do to make my wife and my baby in good condition. 5. Will this stress affects baby health conditions. Request your sincere advice.
Having a healthy sex life is as important as being healthy physically and mentally. Regular intercourse can give you a longer lifespan, boost your immune system, give you better sleep and help you manage stress more effectively. When it comes to sex, variation is the key in keeping the spark alive between couples. Some people may find sex toys an interesting way of expressing themselves and stimulating themselves or their partners.
Today, sex toys can be easily bought online or offline with most people preferring the former. Some of the sex toys easily available in India include vibrators, role play costumes, dildos, anal stimulants, adult games, etc. Sex toys can be used by both men and women on their own or with their partners. While there is no proven health benefit to using these sexual aids, it can increase your sexual pleasure in a number of ways including
- An increased chance of orgasming for women: Women often find it hard orgasming with traditional vaginal intercourse. Hence toys that offer clitoral stimulation may make it easier for a woman to climax and may even increase the intensity of her orgasms.
- Increased intimacy: Introducing a sex toy into your relationship can increase intimacy by making sex more enjoyable and fun.
- Less pressure on performance: This is true especially in the case of men who have performance anxiety. Knowing that you can please your partner with a sex toy reduces the pressure on you to be able to please him or her. The use of a vibrator can also cut down foreplay time thus helping men who complain of premature ejaculation. The use of a dildo can also help a couple have longer intercourse in the case of men who suffer from erectile dysfunction.
- Increased self-awareness: Using sex toys can give you a better understanding of your body and how it is most aroused.
The effect of sex toys on sexual pleasure
Sexual pleasure is like food and sleep for the body. It soothes and relaxes the mind and body, eliminates stress and is great for your cardiovascular system, brain and nerves. Sexual pleasure is also not a non-sided affair reserved for men. And the sex toy industry is the forerunner of sexual equality by being female-centric. There are more sex toys in the market today for women than men. Let’s take a quick look at a few of the sex toys in the market for men and women, shall we?
- Vibrators: These sex toys are meant to make women orgasm. They come in different shapes and sizes and their types include
- Clitoral vibrators: These stimulate the clitoris. A few of them also have a point on the end for pinpointed clitoral stimulation; most of them though are designed to fit snugly on the vulva or the outer part of the female genitalia.
- Rabbit vibrators: These stimulate both the clitoris and the G-spot. This can be done either at the same time or one at a time.
- Vibrating Eggs: Also called bullet vibrators, these are as small as an egg and are designed to be used externally to stimulate the clitoris. These can also be used inside the vagina, which makes them excellent for beginners.
- G-spot vibrators: These are internal vibrators that focus on the G-spot. They have a curved tip to stimulate the G-spot.
- Finger vibrators: They are also used to put direct pressure on the clitoris while wearing them on a finger.
- Wearable vibrators: These can be worn inside the panties to stimulate the clitoris.
- Couple vibrators: They are used by couples during sex. These are designed in such a way that one part stimulates the clitoris and the other part goes inside the vagina and stimulates the G-spot, while the penis is inside at the same time. This way both partners feel the vibrations.
- Pulsators: ?Pulsators are the latest type of sex toys for women. They are more than mere vibrators as they mimic the back and forth movement of penetration. Pulsators can be used both vaginally and anally for sexual pleasure.
- Dildos: Dildos are penetrative sex toys and they do not always vibrate. They come in a variety of shapes and sizes which mean that you can choose one that works for you.
- Anal toys: These include anything that goes inside the anus. These toys enhance sexual pleasure during the sexual act by going inside the anus and stimulating the nerve endings there. Dildos can also be used as anal toys. As they move back and forth, they can be used to achieve orgasm. Butt plugs, another anal toy stays put and creates a sensation of fullness. Some of them also vibrate for extra stimulation! Anal beads are a string of beads that increase in size. These can be inserted in the anus for stimulation.
- Penis toys for men:
- Penis rings are worn around the base of the penis. These work by constricting blood flow so that erections last longer, producing more intense orgasms.
- Masturbators: These are essentially ‘sleeves’ or tubes that provide extra ribbing and texture while masturbating. A few masturbation sleeves vibrate for more pleasure.
How to increase the pleasure of the toys by adding herbal aphrodisiacs?
The use of herbal aphrodisiacs that can be imbibed while using sex toys has enhanced both the quality of orgasms and their length. A few herbal aphrodisiacs that you can include with the use of sex toys are
- Ashwagandha: Studies show that Ashwagandha stimulates the production of a chemical called DHEA or dehydroepiandrosterone. This is a hormone which is converted by your body into testosterone and estrogen. Hence, ashwagandha is an excellent sex enhancer. Take 2 to 4ml twice a day for sexual bliss.
- Asparagus: In French history, they say that the bride and groom-to be ate asparagus three times a day before their wedding to increase their libido for the wedding night. Why Asparagus works as an aphrodisiac is because it has aspartic acid that helps to neutralize extra ammonia found in our bodies which is responsible for weakness and sexual disinterest.
When using sex toys, it is important to remember that these toys are not meant to replace human partners. It is also crucial to use these toys carefully and to ensure that they are always kept clean. Washing it with a soap and water solution is usually enough to clean the toys and the use of harsher chemicals should be avoided. Do not share your toys with others as this can lead to the transference of STDs and other diseases. You may also consider using a lubricant with sex toys. In addition, you could also use herbal aphrodisiacs to increase your pleasure. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Respected sir/mam, Me and my friend got intimated on 6/4/17 and we had unprotected. So for avoiding pregnancy she took an i-pill, and this was second time she took earlier that she had took was like 6 months ago. But this time yesterday that is on 12/4/17 she had vaginal bleeding and its not continues sometimes few spots but every time whenever she is going to pee. Please guide us upto how many days this bleeding will last coz she is 15 days away from her menstruation cycle. She has it on 29th of every month. We both are so worried and depressed what it is all about and do we need to go for any test? We don't have much time please help please.
Hi, A friend has taken mifepristone and misoprostol for oral termination of a pregnancy which was less than 6 weeks old. It's day 5 and she's still experiencing a lot of stomach cramps and heavy flow. Is it normal? Or does she need to see a doctor?
I am having scanty periods from 2 years my uretus lining (5.1 mm) thin .I take novelon tablets for 2 months and now my doctor prescribed me to take prognova .are synthetic hormones are safe or they increase cancer risk? Can I increase estrogen levels naturally in safe way by any herbal medicine or food?
Sir my wife first period is on 18 nov 2016 and we make contact on 23 nov 2016. He is having 28 days regular cycle and now on 18 dec she missed his period and we tested on 25 dec positive for pregnancy now from which days we have to count number of days of baby. Or date of conceive or how many days she is pregnant now.
Am 7th Month pregnant, baby moves every 10 to 15 min very lastly in womb. After stop the moving iam having a littlebit pain in stomach. Please guide us in this regard.
My would be wife had periods on last March 18th, our marriage is on April 17th if she had her periods after or before April 18th, she cannot attend any rituals. In this case, is it safe to have medicine to delay periods. If yes, please suggest some medicine. Her age is 27yrs.
I'm 23 years old unmarried, suffering from heavy bleeding in period Dr. suggested for usg and usg report is endometrial thickening 1.07 cm and small echo free area is detected at a central part of uterus with 0.6 cm of cystic lesion. Myometrium homogenous.
I am 27 and breast growth is not proper. I want to know if there can be hormonal imbalance and whom should I consult for the same. Can Ayurvedic medicines help in increasing the same? Please reply at your earliest.
Is pregnancy not occurred if thyroid problem available? Please confirm is there any relation between thyroid and pregnancy?
Health is Wealth
आधुनिक जीवन शैली की तेज रफ्तार एवं भागदौड़ भरी जिंदगी में सेहत का विषय बहुत पीछे रह गया है और नतीजा यह निकला की आज हम युवावस्था में ही ब्लड प्रेशर, डायबिटीज, ह्रदय रोग, कोलेस्ट्रोल, मोटापा, गठिया, थायरॉइड जैसे रोगों से पीड़ित होने लगे हैं जो कि पहले प्रोढ़ावस्था एवं व्रद्धावस्था में होते थे और इसकी सबसे बड़ी वजह है खान पान और रहन सहन की गलत आदतें, आओ हम सेहत के इन् नियमों का पालन करके खुद भी स्वस्थ रहे तथा परिवार को भी स्वस्थ रखते हुए अन्य लोगों को भी अच्छे स्वास्थय के लिए जागरूक करें ताकि एक स्वस्थ एवं मजबूत समाज और देश का निर्माण हो,क्योंकि कहा भी गया है-पहला सुख निरोगी काया l
भोजन हो संतुलित- घी,तैल से बनी चीजें जैसे पूड़ी,पराँठे,छोले भठूरे,समोसे कचौड़ी,जंक फ़ूड,चाय,कॉफी ,कोल्ड ड्रिंक का ज्यादा सेवन सेहत के लिए घातक है इनका अधिक मात्रा में नियमित सेवन ब्लड प्रेशर ,कोलेस्ट्रोल,मधुमेह,मोटापा एवं हार्ट डिजीज का कारण बनता है तथा पेट में गैस,अल्सर,ऐसीडिटी,बार बार दस्त लगना,लीवर ख़राब होना जैसी तकलीफें होने लगती हैं इनकी बजाय खाने में हरी सब्जियां,मौसमी फल,दूध,दही,छाछ,अंकुरित अनाज और सलाद को शामिल करना चाहिए जो की विटामिन,खनिज लवण,फाइबर,एव जीवनीय तत्वों से भरपूर होते हैं और शरीर के लिए बहुत फायदेमंद होते हैं l
चीनी एवं नमक का अधिक मात्रा में सेवन ना करें,ये डायबिटीज,ब्लड प्रेशर,ह्रदय रोगों का कारण हैं l
बादाम,किशमिश,अंजीर,अखरोट आदि मेवा सेहत के लिए बहुत लाभकारी होते हैं इनका सेवन अवश्य करें
पानी एवं अन्य लिक्विड जैसे फलों का ताजा जूस,दूध,दही,छाछ,नींबू पानी,नारियल पानी का खूब सेवन करें,इनसे शरीर में पानी की कमी नहीं हो पाती,शरीर की त्वचा एवं चेहरे पर चमक आती है,तथा शरीर की गंदगी पसीने और पेशाब के दवारा बाहर निकल जाती है l
व्यायाम का करें नियमित अभ्यास– सूर्योदय से पहले उठकर पार्क जाएं,हरी घास पर नंगे पैर घूमें,दौड़ लगाएं,वाक करें,योगा,प्राणायाम करें,इन उपायों से शरीर से पसीना निकलता है,माँस पेशियों को ताकत मिलती है,शरीर में रक्त का संचार बढ़ता है,अनेक शारीरिक एवं मानसिक रोगों से बचाव होता है,पूरे दिन भर बदन में चुस्ती फुर्ती रहती है,भूख अच्छी लगती है इसलिए नियमित रूप से व्यायाम अवश्य करें l
गहरी नींद भी है जरुरी -शरीर एवं मन को स्वस्थ रखने के लिए प्रतिदिन लगभग 7 घंटे की गहरी नींद एक वयस्क के लिए जरुरी है,लगातार नींद पूरी ना होना तथा बार बार नींद खुलना,अनेक बीमारियों का कारण बनता हैl
अच्छी नींद के लिए ये उपाय करें- सोने का कमरा साफ सुथरा,शांत एवं एकांत में होना चाहिए,रात को अधिकतम 10-11 बजे तक सो जाना और सुबह 5-6 बजे तक उठ जाना स्वास्थ्य के लिए अच्छा माना जाता है,सोने से पहले शवासन करने से अच्छी नींद आती है,खाना सोने से 2-3 घंटे पहले कर लेना चाहिए एवं शाम को खाना खाने के बाद 20-25 मिनट अवश्य घूमें l
टेंशन को कहें बाय बाय – रोज मर्रा की जिंदगी में आने वाली समस्यों के लिए चिंतन करना सही है चिंता करना नहीं,चिता तो फिर भी मरने के बाद शरीर को जलाती है किन्तु लगातार अनावश्यक चिंता जीते जी शरीर को जला देती है इसलिए तनाव होने पर भाई,बंधू एवं विश्वास पात्र मित्रों से सलाह मश्वरा करें यदि समस्या फिर भी ना सुलझे तो विशेषज्ञ से राय लें l
नशे से रहें बच के- यूवा पीढ़ी के लिए कोई सबसे खतरनाक बीमारी है तो वो है नशे के जाल में फँसना,शराब,धूम्रपान,तम्बाकू ये सब सेहत के दुश्मन हैं,किसी भी स्थिति में नशे की लत से बचें,यदि नशे से बचे हुए हैं तो बहुत अच्छा किन्तु,यदि कोई नशा करते हैं तो जितनी जल्दी नशे से दुरी बना लें उतना ही अच्छा है,ये ऐसी बीमारी है जो कैंसर और एड्स से भी ज्यादा खतरनाक है और एकसाथ कई परिवारों को बर्बाद करती है तथा शारीरिक,मानसिक,आर्थिक एवं सामाजिक प्रतिष्ठा के नाश का कारण बनती है,इसलिए नशे से बचना ही बेहतर उपाय है l