Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SasiYour feedback matters!
I am 29 years old female. I have delivered second baby before 4 months by c-section. After delivery I got mummy tummy that's diastasis Recti. How to recover from this Recti problem.
I have done my widal test, result is to 1: 320 and th 1: 160, ah and bh are --tive. I m pregnant (5th week) what should I do ?
I want to know about some of the abortion pills. I have missed my periods and it's already 5 days now. Pregnancy test is positive. I don't want to be pregnant.
PCOS is a condition which can affect a woman's menstrual cycle, fertility, hormones and aspects of appearance. It can also affect long term health.
1. Irregular periods or no periods at all
2. Difficulty becoming pregnant (reduced fertility)
3. Having more facial or body hair than is usual for you (hirsutism)
4. Being overweight, rapid increase in weight, difficulty losing weight
5. Oily skin, acne
6. Depression and mood swings
The cause of PCOS is not yet known. PCOS sometimes runs in families. If any of your relatives (mother, sister or aunts) are affected with PCOS, your own risk of developing PCOS is increased. The symptoms of PCOS are related to abnormal hormone levels. Hormones are chemical messengers which control body functions. Insulin is a hormone which regulates the level of glucose (a type of sugar) in the blood.
If you have PCOS, your body may not respond to the hormone insulin (known as insulin resistance, so the level of glucose is higher). To prevent the glucose levels becoming higher, your body produces more insulin. High levels of insulin can lead to weight gain, irregular periods, infertility and higher levels of testosterone.
This disorder affects the function of the ovaries, which produce eggs and the hormones oestrogen and progesterone. As the ovaries aren't working properly, eggs may not be released in a regular monthly cycle.
Hello Dr, I missed my period from 2 day I have pain on my stomach back and head I done pregnancy test but positive line was so much faint what its mean can I pregnant?
I have a break in my periods. I have got my last periods on Dec 8 2014. I am 48 years old. .Past one year my periods are irregular. Do i have to go to doctor , or shall i wait and see. I need your support and please tell me what to do ?
Main Monday ko femilon tablet two lana tha mai ek hi kaye mai next day mai teen tablet la sakti ho kya.
I had sex with my boyfriend some weeks back and now I had a delay in my monthly cycle and when the period came it was first only clots and now I have been getting blood flow only in the morning with no flow during the day its the third day of my period. Today I even discovered a pimple like thing on my vagina. Could I be pregnant? Help.
This is my question for gyanec that me and my girlfriend has sex last month on 22nd august. That was unprotected but if I remember I did ejaculate outside so there were no chances of pregnancy. But she did not get on her periods which should be on 9th September but after 4 days late we did a pregnancy test and it came negative And we did another test after 4 days of first test and it also came negative. So is it possible that she missed her periods this time as she was diagnosed with jaundice problem on 27 august and even take heavy dosage of medicines to eliminate that It was 14 days late on her periods so she went to a lady Dr. For that and told her about everything on 24th September Dr. Checked her and said you r not pregnant and gave her a medicine by saying that take this daily once and you will get on your periods soon but she did not get on her periods yet. And she is having vomiting and stomach problem so it any kind of symptoms. What should I do to check accurately about that and what to do make her get on her periods. We can check by visiting to clinic or hospital in delhi this is not an issue I am so tensed for her please resolve it.
Yoghurt is a dairy product that is produced when milk is fermented by certain bacteria. Yoghurt is also a probiotic food as it contains a host of good bacteria that help in improving the digestive system of your body. Yoghurt not only provides a good supply of proteins but also contains essential vitamins and minerals, which is one of the many reasons why it should be a part of your daily diet. Besides that, yoghurt has many other health benefits, which are -
1. It prevents osteoporosis. Osteoporosis is a disorder of the bone that is linked with calcium and vitamin D levels in the body. Yoghurt is a good source of both calcium and vitamin D and helps in improving the health of the bones in your body.
2. It reduces chances of high blood pressure. Yoghurt helps in reducing blood pressure as it as it is rich in potassium, and potassium is known to lessen the effect sodium has on your body. This by-product of milk is also low-fat dairy.
3. It is a probiotic contribute to weight gain. Yoghurt contains bacteria culture that is good for the digestive tract and helps in preventing many diseases such as colon cancer, bowel disorders and constipation.
4. It decreases chances of infections in the vagina. Regular consumption of yoghurt reduces chances of vaginal infections as it reduces the pH levels in the vagina.
5. Helps in feeling fuller. Yoghurt helps in feeling fuller due to its high protein content. The protein present also helps in maintaining the muscles in the body.
6. Improves brain functioning. Yoghurt contains vitamin B12 that helps in providing energy and improving the functioning of the brain.
7. Yoghurt contains iodine. Iodine is an important nutrient that helps in improving the functioning of the thyroid gland. Yoghurt supplies the body with iodine, which helps in preventing metabolic disorders that result from problems in the thyroid gland.
8. Helps in curing cold. The good bacteria present in yoghurt help in preventing the common cold. Not only that, they also help in recovering from respiratory infections.