Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I have been operated for septoplasty in Dec 2015 And since two days I am observing some blood oozing out from left nostril only sometime it is one or two drops and one day thickened blood small lump. It coming once in the morning only while washing the face. Pl suggest remedy.
A red patch appears to be growing around my crotch and is growing day by day and is very itchy. I m using beclomethasane but doesn' t appears to be helping. I need some help. Some prescription please.
I have an acidity problem and due to this harsh rashes occurred on the left side of stomach (down the naval)`
I am suffering with headache frequently, I'm a software employee, working with laptop, feeling so stress, what can I do.
What is most precious way to protect our body from uneven weather & cough viral. So what precautions should be taken.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Sir if i'll get my penis enlarge using some sandha oil and enlarging machine is there will be any side effect or any sexual issue further? Help me some buddy plz.
Before knowing that masturbation is bad I used to do daily since 5 months before. Right now am doing that 4-5 times in a month. Now I want to stop it completely or doing that occasionally so please give me a tip and how to control PE.
There is burning sensation in my chest. While I get up morning. Can anyone suggest me how to get relief from?
I am 40 years old suffering from Hypertension, Premature Ejaculation, Hairfall, Tiredness and Lethargy. I do not have Blood sugar. Please suggest some effective remedies (s).
I am 24 years old I suffer from cold daily what should I do please tell Some precautions I should take.
Can I increase my penis size. Please provide me the ways. Its 4.5 inches when erect. My height is 173 cms nd weight is 76 kgs.
I am suffering from acidity and gas trouble sometimes. Any cure that will help me to came out of it and which is not giving any reaction.
In many cases; divorce and separation leads not only to bad blood between the parents, but also in a child alienating himself from one parent. Insulting or belittling one parent without justification or under pressure from the other parent is known as parental alienation syndrome. Parental alienation involves one parent undermining the other and interfering with the child’s relationship with the other parent by limiting contact with them, bad mouthing them, forbidding discussion about them etc. This can have a very negative effect on the child’s emotional state.
1. Self hatred: For children, hatred is not inborn, but developed by the situations they are in. By bad mouthing a parent and teaching the child to hate the parent, the child himself is harmed. With time, he begins to internalize this hatred and believe that there is something wrong with him that made the alienated parent not want him.
2. Low self esteem: When a child is not allowed to speak his mind and has to bottle up his thoughts, he becomes socially withdrawn. Often the child begins to feel that he is the cause for the rift in the family and makes himself responsible for the separation. This intensifies with time and makes the child lose confidence in himself leading to low self esteem.
3. Lack of trust: When a child is suddenly pulled away from one parent and told how that parent is not a ‘good person’ the child is likely to feel betrayed. This creates a sense of doubt in the child’s mind and makes it difficult for him to trust other people. As he grows up, this can affect his own adult relationships as well.
4. Depression: Depression is a commonly seen in children from broken homes and this is intensified in cases of parental alienation. It is rooted in the child’s feeling unloved by either one of the parents and built up by the separation. Not being given a chance to speak about their feelings or talk about the situation makes them more depressed and they begin to withdraw into themselves. In many cases, it is noted that alienated children have strained relationships with their own children as well.
5. Substance abuse: Depression is one of the most common triggers for substance abuse. Alienated children often feels trapped and that they have no outlet to vent their feelings and frustrations. This often makes them turn towards drugs for relief and can make them victims of substance abuse.