Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. SarojiniYour feedback matters!
• Lifestyle interventions have effects similar to single drug therapy.
• Combinations of two (or more) lifestyle modifications can achieve even better results.
• Maintain normal body weight. A reduction of 5–20 mmHg of BP can be achieved for every 10 kg weight loss.
• Consume a diet rich in fruits, vegetables and low fat dairy products with a reduced content of saturated and total fat. It can reduce a blood pressure of 8–14 mmHg.
• Reduce dietary sodium intake to no more than 100 mmol per day (2.4 g sodium or 6 g sodium chloride). It can alone reduce blood pressure by 2–8 mmHg.
• Do regular aerobic physical activity such as brisk walking (at least 30 min per day, most days of the week). It can alone reduce blood pressure by 4–9 mmHg.
• Limit consumption of alcohol to no more than 2 drinks (1 oz or 30 mL ethanol; e.g., 24 oz beer, 10 oz wine, or 3 oz 80–proof whiskey) per day in most men and to no more than 1 drink per day in women and lighter weight persons. It can alone reduce blood pressure by 2–4 mmHg.
Before 2 weeks i got severe head ache from the right side head to teeth.Doctor checked me by urine,blood, ultrasonic and ECG.Results found normal.Dr. Suggested BP and given me BP tablets. But i felt painy.Then one more dr. Given me sleeping tablet and said to follow one month.At present i have only mild pain feel after dropping all tablets.But my right eye gets irritated when i got tensed and working in computer.Please give solution.
Hi I am having pain in penis when it gets erect. I think that is because of deformity towards right side (little bit). Please kindly give me an advice what to do.
Doctor I m unable to complete my sleep and every morning I feel so week aur don't even want to wake up. Please help me.
I am having loose motion and vomiting for above 30 hours now. I am having stomach ache time to time. Should I consult a doctor?
I'm suffering from ring warm since 8 month. I had taken 1. Clocip powder. 2. Surfan-sn cream 3. Fluconazole tablet ip 150mg fluka -150 but still my ring warm is not cure what should I do.
I started drinking protein shakes, BCAA, creatine, CLA and other diet for muscle building but my digestive system is not work good during this so what can I do?
My e c g report shows conclusions in gear Sinus node Target rate; Longitudinal Left axis deviation, What does it mean?
Hi am 30 years old. Recently I didn't get sleep in time. By late night only I going to sleep. Shall I take any sleeping dose.
I always feel stomach pain, but when I go and checked with a doctor thy always says it is normal. Can you pls help.
From some days I sm getting pain in my penis and I can not handle myself at that time, please sir help me.
I was was born in 1988. I was suffering from asthmatic problem when I was three years old. Suddenly after two years the problem disappeared. Got married in 2005. Since then I am suffering from allergies of dust, food and contact to dirtiness. When I suffer from allergies, I get angry very soon. Most of the time I spend on irritation. I want to get rid of allergies as well as irritation.
The immune system within your body is what protects you from all the attacks of various microbes from the world outside. However, the immune system itself can face problems and can defend the body only so much. Thus it is wise to add some homeopathic medicines and help the immune system fight the possible intruders better.Let's have a look at some of them:
- Gelsemium:This medication is extracted from the vine Gelsemium sempervirens, and is known as a very effective remedy when you have flu like symptoms with the cold such as, exhaustion, body ache and fever.
- Arsenicum album:A very well known remedy for food poisoning as well as other digestive disorders, Arsenicum album can be very effective in treating a wide variety of stomach related illnesses caused by the reaction to foreign microbes.
- Oscillococcinum:This medication contains trace amounts of duck liver and heart and is known to be a good immune booster. Effective in the cases of cold and flu like symptoms, oscillococcinum can effectively treat fever with flu and other symptoms, although it may take a bit of time for it start acting. It is thus best to consult with your homeopathic doctor before starting a course.
- Allium cepa:If you have flu like symptoms with teary eyes and nasal congestion, Allium cepa is a very good remedy. You have to take a few doses before the symptoms start subsiding. One dose contains three to five pellets and you might have to take about two to three doses daily for a couple of days for the symptoms to subside.
- Combination medications:There are multiple medical combinations, which can help you boost your immunity as well. Consult your Homeopathic doctor to get the best combination for your specific condition. Some of these combinations are:
- Calcarea Carbonica 30-1 dose, Phosphorus - 1 dose,Lycopodium 30-1 dose: This combination is very effective in treating sensitive colds where fever may or may not exist but causes extreme nasal blockages.
- Lycopodium 30, Sabadilla 30: This combination is very effective when the cold and nasal blockages are due to pollen sensitivity and occur during the pollinating season. This can be used in a regular dosage to not only stop the symptoms but to also stop the allergy from happening in the first place.