Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. SarojiniYour feedback matters!
Sir my age is 22 years now, near about from ten years, continues problem for cavity in my teeth, Please tell me How to reduce problem now?
I am , 27 years old. My problem is fear. I do not want to get any escalation and so I finish the tasks perfectly but also with fear. Because of this attitude, I tend to skip the food often, not eating for so long time. I got ulcer also. I do meditation and tried a lot to reduce the fear. But result is negative. Please help me how can I get rid of this fear?
I have yellow layer at backward teeth. I guess its pyria. I did not care it earlier but I wish to remove it. What should I do?
I am daily drinking hot water from morning with lemon then after food and between free time too, here my doubt it will be any problem in future for my teeth. Please help to update the same and if any.
Sometimes I have pain in my mouth under my tongue and I do not know what to do at that time I have eaten pain killers but it does not response good. What should I do?
My mother is having problem in her teeth, Her age is 45 years and she didn't have BP or SUGAR. She is taking treatment since last week in Partha Dental Clinic in TIRUPATHI. They removed the spoiled teeth and they set temporarily this week. After one week they said to come again. Then they will take measurements and will set permanent one. My question is To reduce the pain of my mother can you have any suggestions? If it has to set 20 permanent tooth set, how much does it cost?
The same patient pics shared 3 days ago with an implant replacement for single tooth on the upper L side. This patient has crown and bridges on R side and a dental implant on L side.
The way dentistry is evolving. Newer concepts and techniques.
I need to stop intensive bad breath all the time before food and after food. Please I don't need any advice. Its not a dental issue but gastric problem. Tell me the drugs I have to use. Give me names and methods to do and for how long. My professional life is in danger. Prescribed drugs should be available in Europe. Thank you for your time.
Odontalgia or severe toothache is characterized by extreme pain or inflammation of the tooth and its surrounding areas. The excruciating pain that you might experience may stem as a result of gum infection, tooth decay, infection of the dental pulp, abscess and due to certain other reasons like extraction or filling of the teeth. Another key reason for extreme toothache is the fact that a number of heart problems, such as myocardial infarction and angina tend to affect your dental health negatively.
While some toothaches might occur sporadically, they might pose a danger against your overall well-being in the long run, if the condition is left untreated. Homeopathy can serve as the perfect antidote to your toothache problems and its effects are noted to be significantly higher when it comes down to the question of long-term consumption. Here is a list of homeopathic medications that might prove to be a pain alleviator for your dental complications:
- Hepar Sulph and Silicea: Root abscess responds positively, to both Hepar Sulph and Silicea. For fever accompanied with occasional chills due to severe toothache, Hepar Sulph is considered to be the perfect remedy and tends to significantly decrease the level of swelling and pain. On the other hand, if your face swells and there is an incidence of gum inflammation, Silicea must be used to numb the effects of root abscess.
- Plantago: Plantago is noted to be the most commonly prescribed medicine for toothaches and for treating sensitivity. The pain extending to the ears from the teeth receives maximum relief due to the effects of Plantago. It might have to be taken internally or applied externally depending on the severity of the toothache and its accompanying conditions.
- Staphysagria: Sensitivity is best taken care of by Staphysagria and resolves the problem of worsening of toothache, when any drink or food is consumed. Bleeding gums and excess salivation is also another aspect that is looked after by Staphysagria.
- Arnica: Tooth extraction and filling may often lead to the consequence of nerve-wrecking pain in the gums and the affected area. For this, Arnica is prescribed to assuage the nerve pain and must be taken in along with Hypericum, another homeopathy medicine, for best results.
- Merc Sol: Problems of halitosis and excessive salivation that tend to occur simultaneously with toothaches can be solved by a dosage of Merc Sol. Bleeding gums, looseness of teeth and sensitivity are all taken care of by the same medication.
- Hecla Lava: For jaw swells along with toothache, you must always opt for Hecla Lava. The effect is instantaneous and relieves both swelling and pain.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla serves as the best remedial homeopathic medicine for easing heat sensitivity that is likely to worsen the existing toothache. Drinks and food, either hot or cold, can then be consumed easily because of the numbing effect of this medicine.