Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
I am 25 years old and I am facing a lots of dental problems like gums n cavity. I have two crowns also. In one crown I m feeling lots of pain suggest me whay to do for pain relief n protect my teeth from gums n cavity.
My 2 year and 8 months old son was broken his teeth in an incident about 10 months ago (20-feb-2015) and that time we consulted a dentist he found nothing abnormal but now pus formed on gum. Again we consulted the same dentist he examined and told a gum abscess has been delevoped and prescribed cefixime 50 for 10 days but no results. We took him to another dentist prescribed ofloxacin ornidazole suspension, serriopeptadise tabs and ornidazole ointment for 10 days. Earlier its improving but pus is forming again and again. Somebody suggested us for laser treatment please help me and suggest me what kind of treatment can be given in this case.
I am a 25 years old guy and my question is - yesterday I use a thermocoal piece and suddenly a small piece of ball of thermocoal is struck in my mouth and go to my stomach. What happened to me now.
1. Brush twice daily, especially at night
2. Rinse thoroughly after every meal
3. Clean your tongue also as you clean your teeth
4. Try flossing
5. Use special mouthwash
6. Have more of green veggies
7. Green tea. Its a very good anti oxidant.
How to effectively handle work related stress
The statistics on stress at workplace are staggering with half of respondents in studies reporting that they face higher than normal stress levels at work. Stress is a silent killer and can lead to serious health issues like stroke and heart attack. Stress at the workplace could be due to excessive workloads, unclear responsibilities, lack of control, unrealistic deadlines and noisy work environment.
While it is a good thing to be competitive and excel in whatever you are doing, it is also very important to learn to tackle stress and take life easy. Remember, we live only once! here are some simple and effective ways to handle workplace stress:
1. Seek support at work
Research has shown that having one good friend at work reduces the chances of quitting. Sharing your thoughts with another person not only reduces the stress levels but also might lead to discovering new ways to handle tough situations. Take proactive steps to be more friendly and sociable at work.
2. Manage work better
Try prioritizing better and not expecting perfection in every task. In case your role is over-loaded, try talking to your manager to reduce the load or if possible, delegate some work. Accept that you have certain limits to your productivity and do not try to prove yourself by over-working.
3. Get moving
It is a proven fact that exercises in any form reduces stress levels. Try to exercise for half an hour daily in the form walking, swimming, playing a sport or running. You can take short walking breaks at work that can add up to half an hour in a day.
Reduce weight with weight management products &gt;&gt;
4. Try breathing exercises
Breathing deeply for four counts on inhale and exhale can reduce stress levels immediately. You can try alternating breathing exercise i. E. Long inhale with one nostril and exhaling with the other nostril, which brings focus and energy in the morning before starting work.
5. Take a power nap
10 minutes of shut eye goes a long way in recharging your tired brain. Any longer than 15 minutes will end up making you groggy. Just put your head down on the desk, and clear your mind of all thoughts for 10 minutes.
6. Eat right
Food has a big role to play in determining our stress levels. Avoid processed food, sugar and high amount of refined carbs like flour, white rice etc. Maintaining your blood glucose levels by eating more complex carbohydrates that are slowly digested like ragi, jowar, bajra gives you steady energy levels throughout the day.
Take care of your sugar, liver, skin &amp; more with ayurvedic products
7. Get enough sleep
Over-worked employees often cut back on sleep and try to squeeze in work at night. Over the long term, this practice can severely impact your health and leads to more stress. A restful night's sleep of at least 6 hours is mandatory for all adults. Lack of sleep causes irritability and diminished ability to deal with stress. Avoid looking at laptop, tv or phone screens when you are trying to fall asleep.
You have to take charge of your own work-life balance and draw the line where you feel uncomfortable since no one will do it for you. Over-working might give benefits in the short term in terms of recognition and promotion, but it causes emotional, mental and physical burnout in the long term. Stay healthy, stay happy.
I am 27 years old male. Am facing a problem of bleeding in the tooth gum at the end of last teeth. Currently using red dabur toothpaste. Expecting your suggestions for this.
Mai ab gutkha nahi khata lekin tobaco use karta hu. Ab mera muh kam khulta hai. Keval do ungli muh me jaati hai. Koi upay our medicine bataye.
Sir please help me My teeth is so much paining that I can't bear it please respond my question fast.
If we think about what attracts us to a person in general, the first thing that we can think of is a great, warm smile. A good set of well-aligned white teeth is an important aspect of this great smile. However, white teeth remain an elusive thing for most of us. Some of the common reasons for discolored teeth are as below.
- Hypo mineralized tooth structure
- Food habits
- Tobacco smoking/chewing (learn more for Smoking Effect on Teeth)
- Side effects of medication (tetracyclines, for instance)
The degree of discoloration varies widely and also is hereditary. Whatever the reasons, there is the option of tooth whitening, which is effective with optimal oral health and good oral hygiene habits. Tooth whitening is not for everybody though, the following are the definite contraindications.
- Teeth with fillings: The bleaching agents work best on natural tooth structure. Whether it is a crown or a veneer or a bridge, the bleaching agent will not work on these tooth-colored fillings and composite resins. On the contrary, using bleaching agent on a tooth filling can produce uneven whitening. The teeth without fillings will appear lighter than those with fillings. If the person has discoloration due to fluorosis or any other reason, then it is ideal to complete any pending restorative work before initiating tooth whitening procedure. This should be allowed to settle in for about 2 weeks. After that, whitening should be undertaken which will ensure the best results and match with the composite filling/veneer/crowns. In people with multiple restorations, whitening can result in uneven coloration of the teeth and so veneers or crowns would be better suited than whitening.
- Sensitive teeth: Sensitivity is an indication that the dentin is exposed or is covered by a very thin layer of enamel. Whitening agents will not work very well in these cases.
- Poor oral health (gingivitis, worn enamel, cavities, and root decay): The whitening agent can irritate the gums or penetrate the existing decay or worn enamel leading to sensitivity. The tooth whitening agent works on the enamel, and as the tooth surfaces do not have enamel, they do not produce a whitening effect.
- Age: Hydrogen peroxide which is the most common bleaching agent is not safe for use in children below 16 years of age. The pulp chambers are quite high and the tooth is still forming, so bleaching agents are not to be used.
While choosing to go for tooth whitening, one thing to bear in mind is that it is not a permanent solution to discolored teeth and might require repetition of the treatment. Having a detailed discussion will help set realistic expectations and achieve optimal results.