Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Saroja Ponniyan
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Saroja PonniyanYour feedback matters!
Hi. I am a female aged 27 years and married. I am having pain on the sides of my breasts. Please suggest what needs to be done and why its happening.
Is it normal to miss period for one month after first sexual intercourse when girl bleed for 2 or 3 days after first sexual intercourse. And if she is not pregnant. Is there anything to worry or is it be easily treated by a gynecologist can anyone help me
I am 28 years old. I got married on March 30th 2014. I have two baby girls. Both was normal delivery but long labour and first was vaccum delivery. And also one unexpected abortion in between this. My gynecologist says my uterus is little swollen after last labour. Pls advice me how to take care to get good utras health and when I can have my next baby and when it will OK to Start postpartum exercises after delivery.
Homeopathy can be very helpful when there is a natural disaster, such as a hurricane, a tornado, an earthquake, flooding, and fires. The person may be experiencing fright, panic, injury, shock, loss of loved ones, loss of a home and more.
It is looking at the disaster as an acute situation, and addressing the person for what they are experiencing now from the disaster. The disaster may exasperate someone’s present health concerns, or be a trigger for a health concern that develops later. Often people say, I was never well since this happened, or these symptoms started when my house burned down, for example. Homeopathy is helpful for right when the disaster is occurring, and for later on. For later on, I would suggest seeing a homeopath. And if you help yourself now, you maybe helping yourself to not develop something in the future.
Some Homeopathic Remedies
Here are a few homeopathic remedies that are helpful when the person is going through the disaster. The reaction can be emotional or a first aid injury. I have given a short description for each homeopathic remedy. Observe how you or your loved one feel, and match it to the description. I have given remedies for trauma, anxiousness, sprains, and digestive issues. This information applies to one’s pets too. If you don’t see anything that is helpful, you may want to google what is bothering you and homeopathy, if you have access to a computer.
- ACONITE – feeling very fearful, anxious and panicky after the shock and occurrence of the disaster, or during the disaster. Cannot calm down. Feels terrified and restless. May have particular fear of death, and even predicting that they will die. Sleep is restless, tossing and turning, waking up feeling very fearful. Symptoms come on suddenly.
- ARNICA MONTANA – for body injury, shock from an injury, or just shock from the trauma of the disaster. Person feels sore, bruised, and will say “I am fine”, even though they are not. They don’t like to be touched.
- IGNATIA – grief from loss: loss of home, possessions, loved ones. Crying or whimpering in sleep. Frequent sighing and yawning, while awake.
- RHUS TOX – sprain and strain after heavy physical work, when the person has not limbered up. Pains are worse when beginning to move, feels better once moving, like a “rusty gate”. Acts on torn ligaments and tendons. Use after ARNICA. Joint is hot, swollen and painful.
- RUTA GRAV – use if Rhus tox fails. Torn and wrenched tendons or ligaments. Bruised periosteum (bone covering). Especially good for stiff, sore wrists, ankles, or knees. Dislocation of joints, tennis elbow, frozen shoulder. Use after ARNICA.
- ARSENICUM ALBUM – food poisoning, after eating bad fruit, fish or meat. Worse at night with much tossing and turning. May have vomiting and diarrhea at the same time. Chilly, restless, anxious. Weak. Feeling of panic – “will I live?” Needs some reassurance, yet not easily reassured. Thirsty for sips of water or warm drinks.
- NUX VOMICA – wants to vomit, but cannot. Chilly and intensely irritable. Overeating. And over use of food, liquor, work.
Using Homeopathic Remedies
A 30C or 200C potency would be good. Use what you have available – 6C, 12C, 12X, 30X.
I am 8 weeks pregnant due to sever pain in both breasts, I had a sonomammogram test as per the report it is stated that predominantly fibroglandular parenchymal pattern in both breasts. And In impression" no sonography abnormality detected" Dr, Kindly tell me that is this report is normal or any problem to my pregnancy.
My wife is pregnant of 8 months and her breast is swollen and milk is flowing from breast what is the reason behind that.
I got married before 8 months. I used unwanted kit completely (5 tablets. After 2-3 days I got my periods on dec 7. Asusually it continued for 5 days. After 3 days it again started bleeding but in little. It's been 6 days. Can you help me?
Got a little bit blood stain in vaginal discharge when I was not in my periods. A painful pimple like thing has appeared in my vaginal area. And sometimes the vaginal area gets itchy. Can You please tell me if I am suffering from any disease? It doesn't seem normal though.
Generally identified as a rare and uncommon phenomenon, vaginal cancer most often occurs in the cells present in the outer lining of the vagina, also called the birth canal. Although primary vaginal cancer is rare and unusual, there are various other types of vaginal cancer that originate elsewhere in the body, but have spread over to your vagina.
Depending upon the nature of origin, vaginal cancer can be divided into the following types:
- Vaginal adenocarcinoma, beginning in the glandular cells on the surface of your vagina
- Vaginal sarcoma, developing in the connective tissue cells and multiple cells lining the walls of your vagina
- Vaginal squamous cell carcinoma, originates in the squamous cells lining the surface of the bacteria
- Vaginal melanoma, developing in melanocytes, the pigment-producing cells in your vagina
Symptoms: As vaginal cancer progresses from one stage to the next, you may experience any one of the following signs and symptoms:
- Diluted, watery vaginal discharge
- Painful urination
- Odd cases vaginal bleeding, for instance, after menopause or after intercourse
- Formation of lumps in your vagina
- Frequent and regular urination
- Pelvic pain
Causes: Normally, cancer develops when healthy cells undergo genetic mutations. Cancer cells are known to break off from pre-existing tumors and can easily spread everywhere, in what is referred to as metastasize.
Beyond the natural process of development, here are a few factors, which may further contribute to the growth of cancerous cells:
- Increasing age
- Vaginal intraepithelial neoplasia
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.