Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Saroja PonniyanYour feedback matters!
Sir male 36. I do not feel good while using condoms. Is there any other way for secure sex with other woman?
I'm 23 years old n weight 93 kg I'm getting period irregularities wat should I do for this I got regularly upto march . April I dint get may I took tablets june its almost end still I dint get please offer some quick remedy for me please.
Eating healthy is very helpful for your mental and also your physical well-being. The mind requires nutrients just like your heart, muscles and lungs do. These can be derived from the following ingredients.
- Berries: Berries, particularly dark ones, such as cherries, blackberries and blueberries, are a great source of anthocyanins and different flavonoids that can boost your memory. Try to consume these in small portions at least twice a day. You can enjoy a handful in the form of snacks, add them in your cereal or bake them into a dessert like muffins or pancakes. Fresh, frozen or dried berries and cherries can reap you a lot of benefits other than memory boost as well.
- Avocados: Avocados are green powerhouse and are stuffed with mono-saturated fats containing both vitamin K and folate. Avocados prevent blood clots in the brain, protect you against strokes and enhance the cognitive capacity of the brain, both in terms of memory as well as concentration.
- Broccoli: Broccoli contains large amounts of vitamin K and choline. It tends to help keep your memory sharp. It is also filled with vitamin C where just one glass provides you with 150% of your recommended every day consumption.
- Coconut oil: Coconut oil fills in as a naturally calming, anti-inflammatory agent. It stiffens the cells in charge of inflammation and aggravation. It can help with memory loss as you age and will kill awful microscopic organisms that are present in your gut.
- Salmon: Salmon is a well-known ingredient amongst the most nutritious and healthy food items recommended for the brain. It is highly rich in Omega-3 unsaturated fats and keeps the brain running, gets rid of brain fog and improves memory.
- Pumpkin seeds: Highly rich in zinc than most seeds, pumpkin seeds supply this highly valuable mineral which is very important for improving memory and thinking abilities. These little seeds are also loaded with stress-busting magnesium, B vitamins and tryptophan that is a precursor to the good mood substance called serotonin.
- Walnuts: Walnuts are very well known for a positive impact on the heart's health. Walnuts may likewise enhance the working memory and boost it further. One can take them as a snack at any point in the day, be it to fulfill late morning hunger or add them to cereal or serving of mixed vegetables for crunch. You can also blend them into a vegetable panfry for additional protein.
Different kinds of food products have different effects on the body as well as the brain. To have a healthy body, one definitely needs to have a sound and healthy mind. Eating junk food blocks certain functions of the brain over the years whereas, a healthy diet may help in keeping you physically, mentally and psychologically healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
I have taken three I pills. Each after having sex. Will it affect my pregnancy in future. And if yes what should I do. Nd if no then can I take more.
Hi.I had sex with my bf on 21st feb till 24 feb without condom.I had two ipills during this.My periods are delayed now.It should be on 8th march.But it doesnt came yet.I had pregnancy test it came negative. Kindly tell me wen will i get my periods . Am i pregnant or not?
I am 35 years married female. For the first time I missed my periods. Last month my period got started on 14th and on 27th I removed my multiload which was for 3 years. But till now I am not having any signs of going to be periods as usually my period starts before the last months date. Kindly advise. What could be the reason.
I got heavy pain while starting of mensuration. And pimples also. How to get rid of pain and pimples. My hairs also fall very much. Treat meant and medicine to get rid of hairfall also.
Hi Dr. I am 31 years old female had miscarriage of 23 weeks on 18th feb 2016. My gynaecologist advised me to start bio- preg F medicine. My last two periods were on 15th july 2016 and then on 5th August 2016. Yesterday (29th august 2016) I took a pregnancy test and it showed a dark c line and one slightly faint t line. What does it indicate? Am I pregnant?
I am 26yers male, having a doubt about pregnancy. We are planning for it and what is the right time for pregnancy. Can you please give me suggestions for it.
I had an ectopic pregnancy operated on 16 may removed one tube earlier ihd hamdard habee hamal for conception nd conceived but ectopic pregnancy no side effects of dis medicine ayurvedic can I take again for conception again conceive nai kar pa rahe hu plss bataiye doctors.
Hi, I was 8 days back sex with my wife Than my wife after 8 days in periods So my wife still pregnant or no.
Hi I am 22 years female and unmarried. I am suffering from pcos problem for the past 6 months. I was prescribed to use yasmin tablets and I am taking it from then. Can I use yasmin for long period? will there be any side effects? do I have any problems further? do I need to get married immediately? will there be any problems during pregnancy? I am so confused to take the right decision. Please help me. Thanks in advance.
I Hi 3 months back I got terminated with 5 month baby and after that 30 days cycle started April 11 I got period April 23 we had sex and today I got very much faint line positive and even I feel like my period in next moment and from two days I'm not feeling well like fever and excess of heat like running nose eyes are burning tired body pain I took dolo 650 i.
If ny wife is already pregnant but we don't want baby right now .plz tell m the method except abortion please suggest some other methods she is 1 mnth pregnant only Can I give him pills? mifepristone kindcname it has.
My daughter (18years nw) gets her periods twice a month since one and half year. We have consulted a doctor who said it was pcos. So took the treatment (apcod sachets) for 6 months. After d course, when she stopped taking d medicine, same problem is seen, I. E periods twice a month. Could it be pcos at all? Or could it be some other reason? Because, I heard that pcos will cause no periods or a long gap Btw two cycles. But my daughter gets twice a month. What could possibly cause periods twice in a month? Please tel us d possible reasons.
I have tried During mensuration period I am facing with black bleeding at 1 day of period is it effective. And my weight is increasing day by day.
Keep on swallowing your own saliva
Or keep on sipping water
Or chew chewing gum or some lozenges or candies
To avoid blocking of your eustachian tubes