Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. SaravananYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from discharging urine in every 15-20 mins even when I don't drink water. Am I suffering from diabetes or any other cause behind this? I am a 23 years old bachelor.
Earlier I was drunk 4 cup of green tea in a day but I found urinary issues generated it was urgency and frequency to of urine. Please advise how many cup are good for health.
Sir I have calcium oxalate 3 stones which having 5cm each. It was gone before 3 to 4 years, but once again it has rebuild. Now a days I am getting Homeopathy treatments. Sir tell me what should I do to get complete relief so that it can not rebuild. I am avoiding spinach and tomato for a long time. Please help regarding this.
Infection caused in the kidneys, bladder, urethra or the ureters is known as urinary tract infection. According to doctors, women are generally more at risk of suffering from this condition than men.
Some of the causes which contribute to the development of this infection are:
- Invasion of bacteria: Like any other infection, one of the causes of urinary tract infection is the invasion of the bacteria Escherichia coli in the bladder. This type of bacteria is most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract and is most often held responsible for urinary tract infection.
- Spreading of the bacteria from anus to urethra: The spread of the gastrointestinal bacteria from the anus to the urethra leads to the infection of the urethra thereby causing urinary tract infection.
Some of the symptoms of urinary tract infection are:
- A nagging urge to urinate: One of the most predominant symptoms of urinary tract infection is a persistent, nagging urge to urinate. You would know your urinary tract is infected when you feel the urgency to urinate extremely frequently.
- There is a burning sensation when you urinate: The symptoms of urinary infection are extremely visible and are felt intensely by the one suffering from it. If you feel a burning sensation while urinating, chances are extremely high that you are suffering from urinary tract infection.
- Red colored urine: Sometimes your urine may contain perceptible amount of blood in them. In most cases, presence of blood in urine is a definite sign of urinary tract infection.
- Foul smelled urine: An internal infection in the urinary tract manifests itself in different ways. One of the chief symptoms of this infection is discharging foul smelling urine.
- Pain in the pelvic area: Women who suffer from urinary tract infection experience excruciating pain near the pelvic area, sometimes extending to the pubic bone.
Hello sir, I am 24 years old. Some day I have stone problem. Stone have in my ureator. So please tell me what should I do? & what precaution in these day?
I see my urine cloudy often. Sometimes I have a burning sensation after I pee and it lasts for 30 minutes. I feel still some pee is left inside of me and I am unable to pee completely. Is it a serious problem? How can I get rid of it? Please help me.
Dear Dr. I am 34 years old and I feel some discomfort because I am rarely wetting my bed. It happens few times in a year while dreaming as urinating. I don't have any metabolic decease but I am overweight. I have enough bladder control in day hours but it happens 3-4 times in a year Can you give the reasons behind it and the solution to control it.
Hello doctor, I am 24 and non vegetarian and I am getting semen in my urine. A homeopathic doctor suggested me Tone up 5000. Will it be helpful. Plzz tell, its killing me.
Dr. there is a sweating on the outer skin of my anus which irritates my anus skin can you suggest the cure.
I want to in detail about prostate enlargement. Why is it caused? What are the effects of it? How to treat it? Is it treatable? Please tell in detail about the disease not the medication.
I have Kidney stones Impression: RT SIDE HYDRO URETERONEPHROSIS RT RENAL CALYCEAL CALCULUS (3.5 MM) RT UPPER URETERIC CALCULUS (5.5 MM) 2 LT RENAL ALCULI (6 MM ) I had consulted doctor before the months, he said drink lots of water urine way passed the stones. According to that drunk lots of water one stones came through penis way. After 10 days got some symptom (heat stroke). I took tablet ,now when I was passed urine have pain penis after passed no pain. (urine passed not free ) . I feel stones close the urine. Give me positive remedy.
I am 46 yrs. Female. I want to know that what are symptoms of having stone. Pain exist only once last year. But ultrasound does not show CT scan show that there is a stone.
In my urine, 420000 e-coli bacteria present. Is any relation for digestive problems? My stomach is swelling, even am not taking water. I don't know reason? Please help me.
Passing Kidney Stones Pain Free! Here is the Formula!
Mix virgin olive oil, Apple cider vinegar, lemon essential oil and consume this before meals twice daily. Consume this for 2 weeks. It dissolves gallstones & Kidney Stones & makes passing them Pain Free.
Do follow for more interesting lifestyle remedies and natural healing mantras.