Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. SaravananYour feedback matters!
If creatinine, serum is low before normal biological level than what will be the problem can happen?
My wife is getting bleeding from bottom (anus), doctor without checking says it is symptom of piles. Is it?
How to eradicate the problem of urine blockage of a lady? Already it has taken place several times. Generally it repeats after six months or one year when we clear blocked urine by cathedral pipe.
Is there is any medicine to remove kidney stone in In Allopath, Homeopathy, Sidha or Ayurveda? How to prevent re occurrence?
Which fruit and vegetables or activity is best for better kidney & heart functioning. Please advise.
Hi, I'm 33 years male. Request you to advise me the brand of the condom with no infections. Bcoz my partner is getting urine infection after having sex. She suffered for a week bcoz of the infection. Kindly advice which brand condoms are good to have a better sex with out any infection. Thank you.
Manju is having blood in urine from today morning and she is having problem passing Urine from 1 week.
Every morning when I walk. I hv pre cum at urethra. While sleeping I hv erection. When I masturbate. Till 2 or 3 hours I suffer some precum aT urethra.
Interstitial cystitis (IC), also known as painful bladder syndrome, is a difficult condition. It is difficult to diagnose and though there are treatments that can make life easier, there is no long-term cure. Interstitial cystitis is a lifelong bladder problem, that causes pressure and pain below the belly button. Symptoms can be constant, or they may fluctuate. It causes painful and urgent trips to the bathroom. In severe cases, you may need to urinate about 40 to 60 times in a day.
What causes interstitial cystitis (IC)?
The bladder is a hollow, muscular organ that holds the urine your body needs to dispose. The reason why IC occurs isn’t that clear, but there a few ideas:
1. An issue with bladder tissue allows chemicals in your urine to irritate the bladder.
2. Chemicals that are released when there is an inflammation in your body can cause the symptoms.
3. The bladder can be attacked by your immune system
4. Substances in your urine can damage your bladder
5. Nerve problems can wreak havoc on your bladder
Signs and Symptoms
People suffering from IC don’t display the same symptoms. The symptoms keep changing, be it every day, every week or every month. Sometimes, the symptoms may entirely disappear without treatment. Some common IC symptoms include:
1. Bladder pressure and pain that worsens after the bladder gets filled with urine
2. Pain in your urethra (the tube that drains the urine from your bladder), pelvis, lower back and lower tummy
3. Women experience vaginal pain (or the area behind it) or in the vulva
4. In men, a sensation of pain in the penis, testicles, scrotum or the region behind the scrotum
5. The urge to urinate, even if you had urinated a few moments ago
6. Women experience pain during intercourse
7. Men experience pain after sex or during orgasm
One common symptom shared by all people suffering from IC is a swollen bladder. There are certain things that can worsen your condition. These include:
1. Certain drinks or foods
2. Physical or mental stress
3. Menstrual cycles
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.
My daughter is 5.7 years old but still she pee on the bed at night. I have scolded her for that but she didn't stopped yet what can I do to teach her to get up in night. Everyday I get her up by 1 in night to go to wash room. The day I for get by her own.
My father is 61 Years old and have a kidney problem, with a creatinine level of 7.5, potassium 7 and Urea 175. kidney size is Left 7.2 & 4.4 cm & Right 8.1 & 4.3 cm. I am pursuing allopathy for last two years and I have recently started ayurveda simultaneously. Whats the level of Creatinine for Dialysis and at what level of creatinine that I have forgot the dialysis. Can we use K'bind sachets with sorbiline for go down the potassium level or it can not be harmful or side effects for creatinine / kidney level increased. What is the status of functioning the kidney right now.
Hello sir, I feel so weakness, and I become tired hurrily while running or while doing any work. Another problem is my foreskin of anus is not on backside like others. The circumference is small. I am 18 year old.
Hi I am suffering from diabetes since last 3 years, high bp ranging from 140/90 to 165/100. And 2 years back I was told by my doctor that I have mild prostrate problem also after getting my ultrasound done wherein there as no residual. I am taking 1-gloformin xl 500 morning and evening after food. 2-cardace am 5 morning after breakfast for bp. 3-lazol-30. Mg. For acidity. 4-ecosprin av -75 at night. Now my problem is that I m suffering from excessive urination. Normally I use wash room every hour. Since last about 5 days I have checked my bp is also unstable sometimes it is 122/68 --120/64----132/78 ----135/81----165/84. I feel drowsy after taking my medicines after breakfast. My sugar levels were fasting-90 and pp-170. Random sugar in the evening was 135. Psa--was 0. 05 against a limit of 0. 4. Microalbumin creatinine ratio was 13. 3 against a limit of <30. Please advice what to do to control the excessive urination. Unstable high b. P. Am I suffering from some kidney problem? please advice.
Prostatitis is a very common infection of the prostate. However, it is worth to note that prostatitis can also be an inflammation of the prostate without infection. Only 5 to 10 percent of prostatitis is caused by bacterial infection. Prostate cancer does not normally have its chances increased by prostatitis. There are several forms of prostatitis, including acute bacterial prostatitis, chronic bacterial prostatitis and chronic nonbacterial prostatitis (which is also known as chronic pelvic pain syndrome).
The exact cause for prostatitis is not known, but here are some factors which increase its risk, particularly acute bacterial prostatitis.
- Medical instrumentation: Putting an instrument like a urinary catheter may well cause prostatitis.
- Rectal intercourse: This is basically another name for anal sex.
- Abnormal urinary tract: The urinary tract comprises of the bladders, kidneys, ureters and urethra. If any one of these organs gets infected, then prostatitis is much more likely.
- Bladder infection: A bladder infection may well spread to the prostate.
Prostatitis has a variety of symptoms. Here are the most common symptoms of prostatitis.
- Constant need of urination: This is one of the most common symptoms of prostatitis.
- Difficulty when urinating: Just like the constant need of urination, difficulty urinating is also a sign that you may have prostatitis.
- Pain while urinating: This is because the prostate gland is a part of your urinary tract and if it does not work properly, there will be pain.
- Chills and fever: This is a rarer symptom, but may indicate prostatitis if it is coupled with the other symptoms.
- Pain in perineal area and genital organs: If you are experiencing pain in genital organs, than it may indicate prostatitis.
- Painful ejaculations or relief of perineal pain after ejaculations: If you are having painful ejaculation or the pain arises after ejaculation, then it may be due to prostatitis.
- Hematospermia: Pinkish or brownish semen.
If these symptoms are persistent or bothersome, then a proper consultation is required. Evaluation includes physical examination along with few simple tests. This can be followed by proper treatment for cure or relief of symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist and ask a free question.