Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
My back head and neck pains. I can't lie down resting my head I get this pain all over the back of my head. When I touch my head at back I feel the pain on my nose.
My mother have problem of cervical spondylolysis. so we did major operation still problem is there. what to do?
I am suffering from muscle pain. Yesterday I lift heavyweight in gym. After that my leg muscle start paining. Please suggest some medicine or bam to solve that problem.
An orthopaedic fracture is a serious issue that will require lots of care for the bones to heal and re-join. A broken bone is usually plastered so that the tissue may grow back together by fusing eventually, over a period of weeks. When these bones begin to rebuild in an effort to come together, the new bones are called soft callus. This will require lots of energy, which primarily comes from calories. This ensures that essential proteins like amino acids can be taken from the right type of food which would stimulate good blood flow.
So, let us take a look at the best diet that one can follow in order to recover from a fracture.
- Kale: Leafy green vegetables and herbs like kale can help in supplying good amount of protein and iron as well as calcium, which is highly important for good and strong bones. One can also find plenty of calcium in salmon and other kinds of sea food like sardines; consuming these can speed up the process. Sea vegetables like seaweed can also help in the process.
- Yogurt: Calcium can be supplied by various other kinds of food including yogurt, which has two kinds of amino acids. These amino acids are lysine and glutamine, which can assist the bones in swift calcium absorption for better recovery of the broken bones.
- Spinach: This is a very important ingredient in the bone healing process thanks to its dual elements of calcium and zinc, which come together to cause the appropriate chemical reaction for bone rebuilding. Other zinc heavy food items include pumpkin seeds and wheat germ as well as red meat.
- Broccoli: Ingredients like broccoli are rich in Vitamin K1, which is known to very good for the bone recovery process. This vitamin helps in mineralisation of the bone so that they may fuse with each other and form a new mass. One can have up to one cup of this green vegetable per day for a quick and effective fracture recovery process. Other ingredients like cheese and raw dairy products are known to have plenty of this vitamin as well.
- Green Bell Peppers: High on vitamin C which helps in producing the skin and tissue structuring element called collagen, green bell peppers are an excellent ingredient that can help you in your fracture healing process. Vitamin C can also be found in citrus fruits like oranges, strawberries as well as tomatoes.
- Milk: While milk has plenty of calcium, it also has another important ingredient called vitamin D. When calcium and vitamin D come together, the bones tend to heal much faster as vitamin D helps the bones in absorbing the calcium at a much high rate. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.