Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. SaravananYour feedback matters!
I'm a 20 year old female and for the last 5-6 years (since I was about 14) I've been experiencing constant left breast pain. The pain can always be felt to some degree, although some days it's worse than others. The breast feels bigger and fuller than the right one and is painful, especially when I'
I'm a single working girl living in Delhi from last 4 years. My breasts are lumpy in nature. Presently I'm on medication, taking treatment of hormonal imbalance. It's been (just) 3 months of the treatment. I've had (sometimes) irregular cycle of my periods, & during those days pain is almost excruciating. From last 6 months I've had a strange problem of having pain in my breasts. Upon (even little) stimulation, I can feel the tingling sensation & afterwards pain. Now lumps are more clear, so clear that I can feel them now & upon touching them pressingly, it hurts, also in one breast (my right one) I feel more pain. Earlier it wasn't like this. I've done the relevant tests done & the reports of those tests (Serum Prolactin, USG breasts & abdomen, TSH, Urine culture & Blood culture) are okay (if not normal) so to speak. Doctor has said it's the issue of hormonal imbalance which is causing this problem of pain in the breasts, lumpiness of the breast & (sometimes) irregular periods. But I'm afraid. I feel fearful of some major physical ailments which might be causing such conditions. I'm so afraid that these days I'm continuously thinking about it. I want to know what can be cause of - pain in the breasts, lumpiness of the breast & (sometimes) irregular periods. & how it can be taken care of? Please provide correct and relevant information.
My mother (Age 50) was a diabetic, adeno carcinoma stomach (since 1 year) with heart stent was placed 5 years ago. She has edema in her legs, ankle, thigh since 3 days. When we consulted regional cancer centre they have tested the blood. In blood test we have noticed that the albumin is 1.4 gm/dL and protein was 3.4 gm/dL. She is feeling heavy in her abdomen and we have gone for tapping and found that no fluid was coming out and still my mother was feeling heavy in her abdomen serum creatinine test was normal (1). She was using furosemide (water pill) but she was not getting urine frequently it was 500 mL to 1000 mL per day she can't eat anything she is feeling heavy. Doctor said that eat high protein food we are giving 3 eggs per day and milk with protein powder. What to do now? Please give me a suggestion.
Hai sir. When I go to a general doctor for urine problem he tell My penile urethra is small that was the reason your urine is break in the prostate now I am using veltam 0.4 tables is any cure of long length of my penile urethra and is any effect of small penile urethra in future for urinate and sex life.
I just give birth to a baby girl on 11/07/2016. Now I am facing a problem that I got my nipples injured and got blood and it pains a lot while my baby feed and what ever cloths I wear get stick with my nipple and hurt a lot when I remove it and I also suffering from gath (hindi word) on breast.
What are the known problems on after the treatment for cancer and what are the various treatment solutions for cancer.
Hi, my wife is 38 years old and have two daughters (11 4 old F/M child). She is having pain in breast nipple point. After consulting the doctor she is taking B-LONG Tab 1 per day. She is thinking that have breast cancer. Can you please advice?
Due to sex, my wife feels her breast became large and heavy, as compared to her normal size. What should she do to get her normal size back?
He's suffering from skin cancer. How do I rectify it vry soonly. Nd white patches on the skin too are not gttng reduced day by day.
My father is having stage 4 colon cancer and he is having chemotherapy. Cancer spread over liver and lung lower left part. He is confident. What is the success rate and life expectancy?
My question for all doctors what's region of blood cancers? And what's treatment of blood cancers. Because my small bro have blood cancer.
I am using Urimax 0.4 mg for benign enlargement of prostate. Is there any natural alternative to that?
I want to know is there any type of test to check whether a person is or not suffering from any type of cancer. Just a random check.
Pancreas is small organ located behind your stomach, which are responsible for the production of insulin. This organ produces multiple enzymes, which are necessary for digestion. The increase in diabetes, obesity, smoking and other issues within the population have also pushed up the number of cases of pancreatic cancer. Let's look at some of the Ayurvedic remedies, which are known to be very effective in combating or preventing this disease.
- Tulsi or Ocimum Tenuiflorum: Tulsi has been known to have many medicinal properties and has been used in Ayurveda since ages. It improves metabolism, reduces inflammation as well and is able to regulate and control diabetic disorders, thus halting or even preventing cancer.
- Emblica Officinalis or Amla: Amla is very effective in the removal of toxins and can regulate inflammation, which is caused by certain enzymes. It is also an antioxidant which can keep excessive secretion under check and stop the progress of cancer or its development in the first place.
- Haritaki and Terminalia Chebula: A widely used Ayurvedic medicine, Haritaki has qualities that can act as a colon cleanser and help remove cholesterol and fats from your system. This can unclog organs like the pancreas and lessen the chances of cancer or even halt further progress of cancerous cell growth.
- Kanchnaar or Bauhinia Variegate: This herb is very good in stopping the cancer causing agents and can prevent the growth of lymphomas, sarcomas, malignant tumors among other cancerous diseases. It has been used since a very long time to treat cancers in Ayurveda and thus be very effective in treating pancreatic cancers as well.
- Guggul or Commiphora Mukul: Another effective medication to stop the growth of cancer, guggul has been a fairly common name in Ayurvedic medicines. It inhibits certain pathways that may either cause or enhance the growth of cancer cells within the body and is thus effective as a preventative measure as well as a remedy for pancreatic cancer.
- Ashwagandha: Another common Ayurvedic herb, this is very effective as an anti-inflammatory agent and as an antioxidant. Ashwagandha has been used to treat diabetic neuropathy and is also beneficial in reducing anxiety and stress, all of which may lead to pancreatic cancers. It is also effective in the prevention of the growth of cancer cells. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.