Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Saravanan

Homeopath, Chennai

200 at clinic
Dr. Saravanan Homeopath, Chennai
200 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

Hello and thank you for visiting my Lybrate profile! I want to let you know that here at my office my staff and I will do our best to make you comfortable. I strongly believe in ethics; a......more
Hello and thank you for visiting my Lybrate profile! I want to let you know that here at my office my staff and I will do our best to make you comfortable. I strongly believe in ethics; as a health provider being ethical is not just a remembered value, but a strongly observed one.
More about Dr. Saravanan
Dr. Saravanan is a trusted Homeopath in Tambaram East, Chennai. You can meet Dr. Saravanan personally at Priyam Clinic in Tambaram East, Chennai. Book an appointment online with Dr. Saravanan on has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Priyam Clinic

No. 25/5A, Valmiki Street, Tambaram East, Near to State Bank ATM,Chennai Get Directions
200 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Saravanan

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

This is regarding my mother. She is 50 years old. On the 26th of october this year she felt a rise in her body temperature and thought it to be normal cold. She took paracetamol to get a temporary relief. The next day she visited the doctor, and he prescribed some medicines including an antibiotic (azifine lc) and a syrup for dry cough (zedex). The antibiotic course was of 5 days and she was fine within the first three days. As soon as the dosage was complete, she felt a rise in her body temperature again on 2nd november. Doctor had already asked for some blood test results accounting the factor that the fever had not gone down. So before giving a second visit to the doctor the blood tests for dengue, malaria, typhoid, urine routine and culture were undertaken. Every test proved to be negative except the the routine test of urine. There were a presence of 20-50 pus cells. The doctor thought that indicated urine infection and prescribed a new set of medicines; and asked to wait for the culture report. There were still a number of days left for the culture report, and the antibiotics given seemed to have no effect. There was an onset of fever every eight hours after taking paracetamols. Finally on 7th nov the culture report was out and it showed no growth of micro organisms. The doctor was baffled as he thought it to be an urine infection. He suggested a chest xray and a lower abdomen usg. The chest xray was normal while the ultrasound scan reflected a presence of a tumor in the uterus. The doctor finally concluded this entire scenario of 16 days to be a viral fever, and prescribed ceftum 500. Things have deteriorated further now. The body temperature records 102 degree fahrenheit and lately the fever was accompanied with chills. Could you please suggest what should be the next step? I don't know where things are going. Your replies would be very helpful.

General Physician, Gurgaon
Fever with chills signify infection anywhere in body Tell me CBC report I need to see all reports along with treatment taken till now Consult me privately
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have small bumps on various parts of my body and more on my buttocks my buttocks itch very badly ,I can't sleep at night. My penis also have small bumps that sometimes give pricking sensation with excessive itching on the inner side. What should I do, my doctor said that it is tinea infection.

Certificate Course in Fitness Management
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Faridabad
Use Aloe vera gel from a fresh plant leaf. When you rub the gel over an itchy spot, it helps reduce the skin irritation in that area and provides quick relief from itching.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I was hospitalized for few days where doctor treated pox with some salines, some injection of anti bacterial, Multi vitamins and antibiotic. But after a week now I am feeling muscular pain and back pain. I more worried about platelet count. Pox patches are okay now, they turned into black. I feel little Itching on my body and scratch skins get red.

Diploma in Child Health (DCH), MBBS
General Physician, Bangalore
Sir, You have not taken chicken pox vaccine in childhood. You can get platelet count done. Take plenty of fruits and vegetables Drink lots of water. Any clarification, contact me.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir, I am 45 years old l found a pain in my left foot ankle. What should i do?

General Physician, Cuttack
Take crocin 500mg one tablet sos after food for pain, apply volini gel and crepe bandage. if there is swelling give cold compression. If no relief consult
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I am rejected candidate in air force medical exam due to small breast. Please provide me some pills name which increase the breast size. Please help me. Other medical condition are proper with me.

General Physician, Mumbai
In my knowledge breasts size is not mandatory for getting entry into AIRFORCE and it will increase on its own and for medicine we have to perform certain tests after clinical examination.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Recently I got pain at anal cavity. I went to hospital. Doctor said it was a infection called fistula. How can I overcome this.

Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery, FACRSI (Colo-Rectal Surgery), Ph. D - Gastrointestinal Surgery, FAIS, DNB (General Surgery), MNAMS (Membership of the National Academy) (General Surgery) , MBBS
Gastroenterologist, Bangalore
Hi, generally fistula doesn't cause pain. It may be a fissure or a perianal abscess. Just consult your doctor again. Get a Trans anal Ultrasound done to get a proper diagnosis.
Submit FeedbackFeedback


MD - Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy, MBBS
Dermatologist, Chandigarh
Laser hair removal along with proper hormonal work up is the best cure. After few months you can opt for laser hair removal sessions from a dermatologist.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm kidney failure patient from 2 year. Now I'm Dialysis regularly. But every night I'm suffering from cough in chest. And I'm getting too much pain. Please advise.

Pulmonologist, Bangalore
Hi. I understand your concerns. As you have chronic kidney disease you are prone to have infections. So better get evaluated by a pulmonologist as you will need to undergo a chest c ray to look for lung infection. Also get yearly influenza and pneumococcal vaccine every 5 years. Hope your questions were answered. Thanks.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello Dr. I'm 27 years old. And I have a habit Of masturbating and I got habutvited of doing it daily can any one suggest me some good thing I wang 2 stop doing masturbating and my dick size is small and I want 2 grow it what should I do.

Sexologist, Chennai
First masturbation is not a sin or a bad habit!. first try reducing the frequency to once everyday to once in two days then once in three days followed by twice a week and so on.. keep yourself and your mind engaged. on your other cannot increase your penis size..
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What are the symptoms of chlorine gas poisoning from inhalation? How can you cure it? And how long will symptoms last?

General Physician, Jalgaon
Please Breathlessness, coughing, nausea, vomiting, stupor It is to be treated as per the clinical status of the patient.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello Sir I have been diagnosed for Type 2 Diabetes 4 months back that time my HBA1C was 8.1 and fasting blood glucose was 159 and PP was 329. doctor Advise me to start Galvus Met 50/1000 for the first two week and then reduce to 50/500 dose. Now after 4 months I have reduced 8 Kg body weight and now the report says my HBA1C is 6.0 now doctor have advised me to start Glycomet SR 850 MG per day twice is this fine since now my sugar level is controller I need your expert opinion. Please suggest.

MBBS, CCEBDM, Diploma in Diabetology
Endocrinologist, Hubli-Dharwad
Mr. lybrate-user, Diabetes is well controlled mainly because of drugs that you are taking. Therefore, the present treatment has to be continued along with that you will have to exercise regularly, plus take a properly planned and restricted diet that provides exact amount of calories based on ideal body weight (65 kgs), extent of daily exercise and sugar levels. Thanks.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi. My baby weight is only 380 grams resulted in ultrasound report after completion of 5 th month of pregnancy. I am seriously doubtful that baby weight is less according to this time period. If yes, kindly prescribe me the healthy nutritious food or meal to fulfill this deficiency which might help me further for normal delivery.

Fellowship In Minimal Access Surgery, MS - Obstetrics and Gynaecology, MBBS
Gynaecologist, Hyderabad
Hi Lyberate user , the fetal weight fine for 5 months, u take protein food like milk, all pulses, paneer, soya n if u eat nonveg take chicken n fish Atleast twice a week. keep a check on ur weight too
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from fever and headache and skin doses. Can you suggest me what should I do?

General Physician, Mumbai
For fever take tablet paracetamol 650 mg and eat nutritious food and have adequate fluid intake and take physical rest.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello doctor I am mansoori I am 30 yrs old I am suffering from fever problem last 4 days so please what should I do please tell me ans.

General Physician, Faridabad
When fever is high then you may take 1 tab dolo, get the following tests done cbc, complete urine examination, platelet count test, mp slide, widal test, and come back with report so that i can help. Thank you.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

When I am playing kabaddi my front tooth is broke half due to crash someone else after broke I have sense In tooth anything I eat, drink my tooth is sensing I am 12year old.

Dentist, Delhi
Hello lybrate-user! you have to get an rct done immediately for your tooth which will help you get relief from the pain amd sensitivity. If you have the broken half of the tooth, take it with you to your dentist so that he/she can assess it and help in restoring your teeth back after the rct has been done.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I m 19 years old & I m unmarried I m so depressed because I did excessive masturbation so is there any problem after marriage?

M.B.B.S., F.I.C.A. (USA), P.G.D.I.H, F.C.G.P., D.C.A.H
Psychiatrist, Vadodara
Relax and stop everything. Yes, guidance is the key, checkup with a sexologist nearby or connect me. You can learn to use what you have in best and authentic way from sexologist with or without medicines. All men/women are different in their sexuality and health.
9 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I am aged 56 years working in a construction company as sr. Manager stores inrajasthan since last 15 days I am suffering with right hand pain(not civior) at top corner of the hand(bossom and hand). I have not gone to any doctor.

Dip. SICOT (Belgium), MNAMS, DNB (Orthopedics), MBBS
Orthopedist, Delhi
Hi please thanks for your query and welcome to lybrate. I am dr akshay from fortis hospital, new delhi. I want to know your detailed clinical history, your relevant investigations, your treatment records till now. It helps me to better understand your condition and prescribe accordingly. Please also mention your co-morbid conditions and drug allergy. Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance. Thanks & regards Dr Akshay Kumar Saxena
5 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

As I m having hair fall and my hairs are also very thin somebody suggest me to wash my hairs with detergent soap (talwar mark) suggest me whether it will be good for my hairs. Nd tell me how many times in a week should I wash my hairs thanks.

Vaidya Visharad
Ayurveda, Narnaul
You can make your own hair fall-preventing medicine at home by frying some fenugreek (methi) seeds in coconut oil. Strain this mixture and apply it in minimal amounts, rubbed gently into the hair roots. Alternatively, you can boil some henna leaves in mustard oil. After cooling and straining this preparation, add drops of it in your coconut oil container that you are using for regular massaging.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having dis realizations and it feels like I am in a dream. Please help me to get out of this disease.

B.Sc(Hons) Mumbai Univ., ND, MD - Alternate Medicine, Aroma Therap., Bach Flower Rem, Mental Health Cert.
Alternative Medicine Specialist, Mumbai
Hi I will prescribe some harmless but effective flower remedy available in homoeopathy shops. Try to buy original medicines. Mix 3 drops of Aspen + 3 drops of Scleranthus + 3 drops of Rock Rose + 2 drops of White chestnut. Mix these with 100 ml water and drink it every night. If any problems consult me online.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed

Near By Doctors

(8988 ratings)

Dr. Himani Negi

Dr. Himani Homoeocure, 
300 at clinic
Book Appointment