Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Sarath BabuYour feedback matters!
My report hlba27 is positive and one Dr. said for recover it wil take 1 year. My issues is my back and thai are paining.
After masturbation I feel tired. I have a little pain in joints of my legs and hands. Am l right this is because of masturbation? Or it is by other thing?
Hlo. In my back neck it will gets bulgy day by day. I don't know whats is this actually. And I want to what kind disease and how cure this.
I had severe headache last Night starting from neck portion, I still have much backache, upper portion. Please Help.
I am 21 year male. I have pain at the top of my ringfinger on left hand. What can I do for it. Is there any type of medition or vaccen with which it will left pain. Because it is so painic.
Sometimes I feel warm near my neck region. Its remain for few minutes. Is this acidity or something else?
I am 26 year old having backache pain for two months. I have use pain killer tablets and pain remove oil. But it stop the pain sometimes. What can I do now? Please help me Dr.
My father's open heart surgery done in Jan. 2014 and now he is suffering from pain in left leg. Please advise.
It started to bleed with my mouth and my neck gets pain when I cry or shout, what should I do? What is it and how to prevent it?
Sir ,I am doing gym daily so that my gets lots of pain ,should I take some pain killer or not what can I do to reduce pain please tell me in detail.
I have cervical spondlize n I have taken some ayurvedic medicine but not cured can I get any homeopathy medicine.
Arthritis is a disease in which the joints in your body swell. Inflammation or swelling can be caused due to body's natural response to injury or disease. It can cause discomfort in the form of pain, stiffness as well as difficulty in movement. Major types of arthritis are osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis and gout.
Causes of arthritis
Arthritis is generally caused by a combination of factors. It can happen due to genetic factors in case the disease runs in the family. Sometimes it can be caused due to injuries of the past; it can also be a by-product of your lifestyle. Some of the common causes of arthritis are:
1. Genetic makeup in which arthritis can be a hereditary trait
2. Physically taxing work life or injuries caused in an accident
3. Imbalance in the immunity system
4. Infections in the joint.
Risk Factors associated with arthritis
1. Family history - You can be prone to develop arthritis if it runs in the family. It can occur due to its hereditary trait hence making you more vulnerable to the environmental factors which contribute to developing arthritis.
2. Age - The risk of arthritis can increase with age. Types like osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and gout are more common in the old age.
3. Gender - Your sex is an important factor as women are more likely to develop rheumatoid arthritis while men are prone to suffer from gout.
4. Joint injury - Joint injury caused due to accidents or due to sports activities can trigger arthritis. People with previous joint injuries can develop arthritis in that joint.
5. Obesity - Excess weight can put a lot of pressure on the joints, on the knees and hips in particular. Hence, obese people have more chances of developing arthritis than fitter people. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a rheumatologist and ask a free question.