Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SaradhaYour feedback matters!
My daughter's bilirubin level is 23 jaundice problem for last 1 month. At what level her yellowness and itching problem will vanish. Is there any medicine to bring down this level. She is 17 years old. Weight 50.
Hello doctor! I am having 2.5 years old daughter. She is spending her whole day with maid n 4 hours in pay school. But now a day she is scarring with some dhol wala's N pathak’s. She is even not properly playing. She is continually crying n asking to shut the door and taking her out. Even for day and night until she gets sleep. Please let me know doctor what to do? I am very much worrying.
Hello My baby is 1 year 10 months old, I'm giving her homeopathy medicine for molluscum but from yesterday she had bad cough for cough I gave allopathy syrup. Can I continue both medicine homeopathy and allopathy.
My kid is born as premature and now he is 1.9 Years old and weighing about 9.3kg. Please suggest how to increase his weight. We live in Hyderabad.
My baby is 5 and half months old. Her eyes are reddish color. Her weight also decreasing day by day.
My baby of 5 months poops slightly green watery sometimes. . Is it normal ? Or it indicates any problem?
Hi, Doctor there is problem in my sons tongue i. E. There is some whiteness in upper skin and sometimes it removes and sometime it is appeared. Age is 6 yrs, Stomach is Ok and Lever is Ok. Please give me suggestion. Thanks.
My child baby girl aged 2.6 weight is 11 kg. But her birth weight was 1.6kg. She is 32 week born. Is her weight is Ok according to her age. And now she started going pre- school and usually caught by cold n cough. Sometimes with fever and without fever. Her cough (not dry) persist for 8 - 9 days. What extra supplements and food should I give to her?
My baby age s 15 weeks. How to increase breast milk pls tel me. Which month I vl start food for my baby. And which food I vl give to my baby.
My baby is 2 years old. I want to ask you that after 2 year which vaccine will b given to him and wts its cost?
My child 7 month old Suffering from cough and cold Ascoril LS plus good for him? As suggested by doctor.
My baby age is 18 month and its weight 8.5 kg woh kuch bhi nahi khata khana bhi nai khata din bhar bhuka rehta he to kya use cypon syrup 5drop de sakte he please rply fast.
My son is 3 years 5 months old. He hits himself and becomes aggressive and behaves violently he hits his head on the wall, he hits his throat stomach and so. So we consulted a pediatrician and through EEG we came to know that he is having abnormal epilepsy activity. He is taking EPTOIN, piracetam and VALPARIN syrup from july but it continues the same and it is becoming really worse. He started hitting his head and biting others at the age of 2.we thought as he is kid he will change when he grown up. But if we dint give anything he wants or if we talk to him politely not to hit his head on the wall or something else also he starts hitting himself. And the attack continues till half an hour. If we tries to stop him he become more aggressive. My wife was admitted 25 days in hospital for second baby delivery he dint see his mom for 20 days and one day he came with us to the hospital after seeing my wife is having a baby on her lap he started behaving more aggressive than the before for the past two months .when he become aggressive he hits the baby as well. He is not sleeping deeply at night he starts crying and hitting himself at the midnight time. He is not even eating properly. If we say anything he repeats the same to us. And he says the same sentence again and again. It is very difficult to capture a video of him as he hits his throat and stomach we will be stopping him. He is taking EPTOIN - 5 ml, piracetam SYRUP (NOOTROPIL)-5 ml, VALPARIN-5 ml at the night time an EPTOIN - 5 ml, VALPARIN-5 ml during morning. Please help me and suggest us what to do to stop this?
2 year old nephew totally avoiding milk feels like vomit, tried flavour but nothing works .what to do or alternates of calcium.
My baby is one and half month old she had a vaccine today she is crying badly pls tell me any way and medicine for relief.
ADHD, which stands for Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, is a chronic brain condition that leads to difficulty in prolonging attention on to a single thing, impulsiveness and hyperactivity. Though it mostly affects children and teenagers, it often continues into adult life as well, and can pose serious issues in adult lives - specially in maintaining jobs and relationships.
Effects of ADHD on your sex life:
- Impulsivity: If you are suffering from ADHD, it is highly probable that you are often very impulsive in nature - and are susceptible to taking a number of risky decisions, such as unprotected sex.
- Attention-deficit problems: Since your thoughts are often jumping from one thought to the other, you will find it very difficult to actually concentrate on any single job at hand. Since sex requires attention and use of judgment, distractions can prove to be detrimental to a healthy sex life.
- Hyper-sexuality: This refers to the condition of an unnaturally high sex drive. It is basically caused by the stimulation of the brain by the release of endorphins during sexual arousal, which often leads to calmness and relaxes the restlessness that is otherwise so common to ADHD patients.
- Hypo-sexuality: This is exact opposite of hypersexuality. This condition refers to an unnaturally low sex drive, where you may often lose all interest in sexual activity completely. Often, this is a product of ADHD itself, but it can also be attributed to being a side effect of a certain type of medication, especially anti-depressants.
- Other disorders: Women suffering from ADHD have been known to have difficulties in achieving orgasm, often in spite of prolonged sexual stimulation. Also, if you are suffering from ADHD, you may also tend to be hypersensitive - which implies, something that feels pleasurable to your partner, may be painful or irritating for you.
Certain suggested treatments for improving the sex lives of people suffering from ADHD are:
- Including variety in sexual activity, such as different locations, positions etc.
- Communication, which proves very beneficial in combating intimacy issues
- Prioritize, and try to stay in the moment and not zone out, if you are suffering from ADHD disorders
If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.