Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Sapna Sai PrasadYour feedback matters!
I have red eyes for over three days and continuously tears fall so what should I have to do right now?
Hello sir A woman Did a oral sex with my penis on 26 Nov 16 she is hiv negative my question is I have floaters in my eyes from a month and sometimes my eyes gonna reddish I did a H1 and H2 test before a week it shows negative but I am very much scary tht eye floater and reddish eye symptoms of hiv so will it affect to me or not tell me.
I am experiencing a severe headache on the right side of my head. Close to my right eyes. The right eye and its socket too experience pain. I had a fever a week ago still the my nose is watery. Is it a cluster headache.
Problems in vision are a common occurrence these days; various factors such as spending a lot of time looking at smartphones and computers are a major cause of these problems. There are various natural remedies which can help you improve your eyesight, they are:
- Wash, especially after coming back from outside, your eyes regularly: Washing your eyes regularly with water helps in clearing out debris from the eyes and relaxing the eye muscles.
- Eat Healthy: Eating a healthy diet that has lots of fruits and vegetables are good for the eyes as they contain important nutrients such as vitamin A. You should include foods such as carrots, fish oil, cabbage and eggs in your diet.
- Carrots: Carrots are a good source of phosphorus, calcium, vitamin A and iron which are very good for your eyesight. You may consume carrot in the form of juices or salads.
- Almonds and other nuts:Nuts such as almonds and walnuts are rich in antioxidants which are beneficial for the eyes.
- Walk barefoot: Walking barefoot on green grass is therapeutic for your eyes as it enhances your eye power. It is recommended you walk early in the morning to get maximum benefits.
- Eye exercises: You should do various eye exercise to improve your eyesight as these exercises help in rejuvenating muscles of the eye. The muscles in the eye are strengthened which leads to better vision.
- Triphala remedy: This is a treatment that combines three herbal fruits which treat various eye disorders, eye weaknesses and hair problems. Triphala helps in eliminating toxins from your body and make your eyes healthy.
- Reduce screen time: Avoid extra working hours on computers and mobiles as far as possible. Especially playing video games. This can save you from computer vision syndrome.
- Avoid frequent rubbing of eyes: This habit can lead to frequent infections and shedding of eyelashes . Also, this is one of the causes of dark circles.
- Proper sleep: Importance of proper rest to the eyes cannot be denied and is equally important in general wellbeing.
Lastly, if anything is bothering your eyes seek help immediately before the problem increases.
I am facing a little problem. I have red eyes for 2days. I used ciplox twice a day but nothing happened. What should I do?
I have red eye for over 4 days What should I do Pain in legs. Pain in head and all body. And very weakness in all body. What should I do?
My wife is suffering from cold, continues sneezing, itching in eyes. Tried everything almost homeopathy, allopathy, ayurveda but some of good time. infect nose test also conducted to se where any extra nose bone but the same is not found. If possible please suggest what best we can done to stop her problem.
My niece is 15 month old. She is suffering from intermittent extropia which comes n goes since she was 10 month. We took. Her to pediatrician eye specialist. The doctor explained she is having squint in both eyes .The vision in her eyes is 20/20. He mentioned the only option is eye muscle surgery at the age of 4. We wanted to know as this the only option for her. We need to evaluate her eye checkup at 6 month interval. What we have observed that nowadays that she is not squinting frequently its like 3 or 4 times a day. Pls suggest some other. Options for her.
I am suffering from low eyesight and headache I take power glasses but at now my eye is hearting and got red and sometime headache can any relation between headache and eye please say what to do.
My eye is kcaratoconoused I got c3r done. Will my huge power of 7 decrease after continuously wearing the power glasses.
4 days back I was diagnosed with conjuctivitis in my left eye. My eye was red and watery but vision was not effected. Now redness almost is cleared but I feel that my left eye vision has dropped and I am seeing a bit hazy. Is is temperory or is it serious?
What are the general symptoms of eye flu. I have red eyes and many more problems in my eyes. What should I do for it please reply urgent.
I have having heavy eye vision problem from last one year my specs no. Has increased from 0.25 to 2.50 please suggest me some exercise and medicine which can help me in having more clear vision.
I am 24 years old. My eyesight become very down and tears floss from my eyes every time. Can I regain my eye power. Current lens no. Is -2.5 both eyes. I want to remove off my spex.
Cataract also called 'motiyabin' in hindi. Phacoemusification also called phaco is the most common procedure done for removal of cataract in the world now.
Common public is often misguided by marketing professionals/staff in hospitals to opt for expensive lenses without thinking whether patients actually needs them or not.
Here is a complete summary of type of lens implanted in cataract surgery and it's pros and cons.
Fixed-focus monofocal lenses-these lenses can help you see at a distance, but you'll need reading glasses to see up close.
Accommodating monofocal lenses (crysta lens)
-a newer option, accommodating monofocal lenses, can shift from near to far vision in response to movements of the ciliary muscles in your eye, similar to the natural lens in a younger eye. These lenses offer excellent distance and middle vision, but they aren't as reliable for near vision. Eye exercises can help you get used to them, but about half of people who receive them still end up needing reading glasses.
Toric lenses-these specialized monofocal lenses are designed for people with astigmatism. Toric lenses offer focused vision at a single distance and correct your astigmatism, so you might not need distance glasses after surgery.
Multifocal lenses-like the bifocal or progressive lenses used in glasses, multifocal lenses have different areas designed for distance, intermediate, and near vision. The brain and eye figure out which part of the lens to use. The main drawback of multifocal lenses is they can distort bright light, creating more glare and halos at night.
Aspheric lens-designed to improve contrast sensitivity and visual clarity under certain circumstances.
Monovision-this implant technique uses a monofocal lens with a different power in each eye so that you don't have to use glasses for most of your daily activities. Your dominant eye is generally set for distance, and the other eye is set for near. Many people successfully use monovision with contact lenses. Successful monovision requires cataract surgery to each eye.
Consult online/book physical appointment www.lybrate.com/arjunkumarsingh or on lybrate app
Doctor has done 10000 phaco surgery and 50000 cataract surgery since 1986 in patna.