Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Santosh
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. SantoshYour feedback matters!
Suffering from ringworms from last couple of years. Bcms violent in summer. Took lotz of medicines including one-can tablets even. But remedy yet. please suggest some fast curative measures.
I have some problems in sex my stamina low em quickly discharge I use some time ayurex tablet but they do not work my stamina also low pls suggest some tablets. My past mi always mustrubing. But after marriage I do not pls suggest mi right way pls.
Dronis r 20 mg kab se start krni h and kab tak leni hoti h and isk khatam hite hi second pack kb start krna h. Or isk side effects kya h. Irregular periods and pcod k liye mujhe Dr. and suggest ki h.
From one month I am not getting proper sleep in night. I play badminton every day one hour and I will go work. This is my day go.
I'm having skin irritation in my inner thighs and itching under my penis I apply candid powder but still not cured when my smegma comes out itching is there more.
My son is 2.5 years and he is listen and respond every thing but problem is that his speech is not proper only he speaking some words like (e.g. Papa, Duddhu, Aao). So I want suggestion what should I do. Some one told me that use Brahmi Buti+Almond madam+One Kaali mirch with Sehad early in the morning. Please suggest.
I am 33 years old male. I am suffering from lipoma. I found 5 to 10 fatty lumps in my body. What to do? Thanks.
Mere Sadi k 2 Saal Ho Gaye abhi tak bachcha nahi huwe what we should do Or ha Maine bahut time vigora Dr. x spasmo proxy jaise kahi medicine sex k time use kiya kya ye galat hai.
I have diabetics i am suffering from sugar so how I should get profit by these suggest some ways to maintain good health.
I am naveen, 22 yr. I have been taking food good. And digestion is also good. But my Excreta will not come in the proper timings like morning. I have been taking 6lt of water per day. After brush I must take one glass of water. How can I over come this?
I am 25 years old, and last year I was 88 kg I joined gym, lost 12 kg working out for 2 and half mnth. After leaving gym I was 76 kg and thereafter you got acidity and anxiety an now my weigh is slowly decreasing. My present weight is 71.8.I did all my blood test scan and all reports are normal. Now I got anxiety and looking at my weight dec I am in depression. I am taking medicines like zicam, doreme, Scelepra and clofranil. Does anxiety and depression reduce weight?
I am suffering frm fever last 7 days. Tried multiple home remedies. Doctor told that it is viral infection. He told me for checkup but all reports are normal. So what should I do. please help me.
When it comes to male menopause, there is quite a debate swirling about the question of just how common it really is - or if it is real at all. The fact of female menopause is well-documented and is an accepted part of life for every woman, as they will all go through 'the change.' But what about men? Doesn't it make sense that a guy will suffer through the same decline in hormone production that women deal with at some point in their lives? In fact, men who practice good penis care and pay attention to overall health might notice some signs that lead them to believe male menopause is, indeed, very real.
Is male menopause real?
- Much of the debate on whether male menopause is real centers on the changes in hormone production. Science has proven that males do suffer from a drop in male hormones throughout their lives; however, that drop is very gradual and can take place over several decades. In addition, though they might suffer symptoms from those changes, the symptoms are usually not severe and do not take place all at once. And finally, men who undergo a lowering of male hormones usually do not become infertile because of it.
- Compare this to female menopause, which is quite different. For women, the hormone drop is rather sharp, and the symptoms that come along with it can seem to happen all at once - within a matter of a few short years. The symptoms can be severe enough to interfere with a woman's day-to-day life. And of course, when a woman goes through menopause, her child-bearing days are decidedly done, as she will be infertile when the hormone drop is complete.
- Therefore, when it comes to male menopause, the answer is two-fold: Yes, it is real, because many men suffer the symptoms. But no, it isn't actually menopause, because it doesn't carry the severity for a man that it does for a woman.
Dealing with the symptoms
- However, that doesn't mean a man won't have to deal with a variety of symptoms that can be confusing or annoying. One of the most troublesome symptoms of the male hormone drop is a corresponding decrease in sex drive. A man who was raring to go a decade ago might now be surprised to find that he doesn't really care to get it up - and that when he does want to, he simply can't do it as often, or as well.
- Much of this comes from the simple process of aging. As a man ages, his production of male hormones drops, until he is suffering from a variety of issues. The biggest of these is the decrease in male sex drive, but other problems include weight gain, irritability, lowered levels of energy, a drop in self-esteem, depression and even some mental confusion from time to time.
- The good news is that there are ways to combat the problem. Men should pay close attention to their overall health, including trying to lose the weight, exercising regularly, eating right and taking steps to manage stress and get enough sleep. Besides that, hormone replacement therapy might help a man whose symptoms are really messing with his quality of life.
- Between improving overall physical health and possibly turning to hormone therapy, a man might find that his sex drive goes up accordingly.
In the meantime, keeping the penis itself in good health can help avoid many a penis problem, including some of the troublesome symptoms of male menopause. A specially formulated penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) is a great step toward this better health. A crème that contains a variety of beneficial vitamins, such as A, C, B5 and D, is a great place to start. Powerful amino acids, combined with vitamins in a soothing Shea butter and vitamin E base, can keep the skin smooth, supple and ready for action.