Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Santhosh Jeyaraj
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Santhosh JeyarajYour feedback matters!
Good and gret
I am a 32 years old male - hypertensive from past 4 years and diabetic from past 2.5 years. For past 4-5 months, I have been having occasional pain in my heart. I saw a doctor, who did TMT and Echo and found everything normal. Yet, the pain keeps happening. It happens as waves, sometimes sharp and at other-times dull. Stays for about few minutes at a time and than goes away. Happens, about 3-4 times a week.
HI I am 51 years old, lot of protein leakage in urine, it was 5 mg now reduced to to 2 mg in 24 hr urine test, doctor says it is not because of sugar after bypass done, can you help with balance diet please.
I was taking Tribet 2 for a few years and was banned 3 years back. Prescribed Galvusmet 50/850. It 6 times costly and sugar fluctuates. Now tribet2 is available but I feel it controls sugar but I appear to put on weight Any substitute for galbusmet50/850.
Am a 75 yrs male and having uric acid problem from middle age. Was on Zyloric 100 medication for nearly 20 yrs and generally the uric acid level remained below 5.5. However my doctor prescribed Ubexa 40 for the last couple of yrs as the level had started to be 6.5. My question is Ubexa 40 preferable to Zyloric 100 in my case? Request advice.
I am 21 year old male. I am having severe hair fall. Uncountable. My hair fall started from 2 years ago. I took treatment in so many clinics and doctors but nothing worked and at last I tested my thyroid. The results are T3= 112, T4 = 8.3, TSH = 11.07. I think TSH level is very high and it is Hypothyroidism. Right? Will I take medicine for balancing it. Because this is causing excessive hair fall I think. Please give me suggestions for it. So that I can decide what to do.
My blood glucose level fasting is 101mg/dl Post prandial is 135mg/dl Is it ok or I am in pre diabetic stage.
I am diabetic on border line. Recently 10 days ago my creatine level is 1.3. Now l pass my urine very slowly and low volume. Force is very slow. I have burning sensation on my passing point. I drink 4 to 5 lts of water daily, still the volume of urine pass is very low. I do not drink or smoke. My age is 53.
Sir I am diabetic patients and I am 29 years old Just married is any effects due to diabetes in my sexual life. Pls suggested me.
I am a type II diabetic with reading 197 on fasting and 170 after food. I also suffer from ED. I do mild exercise including 800 kapalbati per day. I am currently taking 1 amaryl 2.0 mg before breakfast and 1 glycomet 500 mg after dinner. Kindly advise
Are you looking for a treatment measure for infertility in females? You can go for an Ayurvedic treatment, which is completely natural and does not involve the use of any chemical. Infertility refers to the inability of a woman to conceive after having unprotected sex. The principles of Ayurveda states that infertility occurs when a woman’s Shukra dhatu, or the reproductive tissue does not get proper nutrition. This may happen because of improper digestion, and also because of some toxins in the body. Anxiety, insomnia, depression, and spicy food are other causes of infertility in females according to Ayurveda.
Ayurveda has a holistic approach towards health and treats the body as a whole, instead of treating a specific ailment. An Ayurvedic doctor needs to be certain about your body type before making a treatment suggestion. Ayurvedic treatment for infertility in women aims at ensuring the proper transformation of food into nutrients, which will move to your shukra dhatu.
The most important Ayurvedic remedies for treating female infertility are as follows:
- Swedanam: This method is used by Ayurvedic physicians for inducing sweating in patients who suffer from infertility. This is done with the help of exercises or blankets. It is meant for flushing out toxins from your body.
- Vamanam: This is a detoxing Ayurvedic therapy in which vomiting is induced for getting rid of undigested food from the body. In spite of being uncomfortable, this is an ideal detox therapy for infertility management.
- Banyan tree bark: The use of dried banyan tree bark powder is recommended by several Ayurvedic physicians for treating infertility problems in females. Remember to add sugar to the banyan bark powder before consuming it.
- Ashwagandha churna and kapikacchu: These are popular Ayurvedic medicines, which are used for treating infertility issues in women.
- Phala gritam: Consume phala gritam in the form of buttermilk mixed with milk. This medicine effectively treats several functional problems related to female infertility.
- Guduchi, triphala churna, and gokshura: These Ayurvedic medicines are used for clearing blockages in your body. This prevents the production of shukra dhatu and helps in the management of female infertility.
- Shatavari: This Ayurvedic medicine is designed only for women for the treatment of infertility.
- Dietary changes: Ayurveda states that a woman suffering from infertility must follow a strict diet plan. Spicy, oily, and extra salt foods should be strictly avoided. It is recommended for you to consume food items such as almonds, whole grains, fresh vegetables, fresh fruits, and dried fruits.
If you are suffering from infertility and seek Ayurvedic treatment, consult an experienced Ayurvedic practitioner for timely advise. He will be able to diagnose your cause and prescribe remedies based on the diagnosis.