Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SanmaranYour feedback matters!
My wife 40 days pregnant. I give misoprotal tablet. But don't m. C. Period. I want cleaning pregnancy.
Hi I am girl age 23 I have 80 kg weight and it has increased all of a sudden I do walk eat less but I am looking forward what can be the causes for it and how can I overcome this problem in an easy way. Even I suffer from irregular monthly cycles I am stressed please advice something useful.
Abdominal Pain after sex. Had Unprotected sex 1 week ago. No sign of bleeding or any change in body yet. Am I pregnant.
My wife is 28 weeks pregnant. In her 28th week 3d sonography they have seen Amniotic band along left lateral gestational age with placental component obliquely of size 7.5,2.2 cms. (AP). But in her 18 week 2D sonography no such thing was mentioned. Even in her 12 week anamol scan, which was 3D, no such band was observed. Growth and everything is normal. What are future risk to the baby till delivery.
I want to conceive. My doctor suggests Q-Gold fo my husband fo good quality sperm. Is that medicine really works for that what is the use of this medicine and doctor prescribed to take 1 tablet per day. Is the dose correct please let me know.
Super Fact of the Day: About one in three people experience sneezing when moving from darkness to light!
Have you ever wondered as to why some people sneeze and some do not after a period of darkness and on getting exposed to light? It occurs as a result of the eyes getting excited by light and causing this reflex action of the body. About 25% to 33% of the population are known to sneeze when they are first exposed to light after a dark spell.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!
main 24 years ki hn, mjhe kampan si hoti hai means dar sa lgne lgta hai aur meri nabz jor jor se dhadkne lgti hai. Head ki nabz bhi dhdkne lgti hai aap mujhe koi upai btai plz.
Hello doctor yadi hum apne mensuration k fifth day and other day without protection sex karte hai to hum pregent nahi hote kya. Ovaluation time k pahale yadi sex karte hai to kya pregency ka koi chance nahi kya.
I am 27 years old married woman. I am feeling pain in my left breast for almost 3 months. Have visited gen, Physician already.
I had 2times abortion? After abortion, Now my body also very fat and my skin also scratch, doctors said no relationship till three months, I already followed, there is chance to become pregnant again?
I have a problem that when I talk with my fiance when ever it may be and also when I see any move, when a kiss or any sex related seen come and also if some one tells me that he likes me then from that time whenever I talk with him even he is my friend, there is white discharge from my vagina. So I face a lots of problems in my day today life. So please help me what should I do to overcome it. Thank you.
It's that time of the years again when you have to add the candles over your cake. only this time you've reached an age when you are wondering how many should you actually put there. Aging tends to catch up with us all or does it? How do some people continue to look like a million bucks, while others end up looking twice their age? There are several beauty and anti aging products in the market that promise to renew your youth and wipe of the years from your face. Before you try those, take time out to try out these tips to slow aging.
To slow down aging is not only about looking young, but also feeling young and having a longer, more enjoyable quality of life. A healthier and better you is definitely a younger you. Here's how you can get there:
- Water is the secret sauce: We've heard it a hundred times that having 8 glasses of water a day can do us good, but this is one reason that is going to get you running to that jug in your kitchen much faster. Human body is made of 60% water and it is a key ingredient to keep our organs functioning smooth. It'll improve your digestive system, keep your bowels running up and smooth, help flush out toxins from the body and improve the moisture content in your skin which in turn will keep it soft and supple. The trick is to also know when to have water. Starting your day with a couple of glasses of lukewarm water and never have it with your meals.
- Live happier: Life is a constant struggle. From unexpected changes to life altering moments, we constantly face stress, tension and sometimes depression. Those who we know living a happy life also face the same situations. The difference is how they choose to find happiness despite facing adversities. Stress speeds up the aging process. When you are stressed, it creates an imbalance of hormones causing collateral damage. To cut down stress, spend more time doing things that make you happy. Choose a hobby like painting or stress busters like yoga and exercise.
- Eat fruits & vegetables: It is important to eat the right serving of fruits and vegetables daily, as they are rich source of vitamins and minerals and protect your skin from free radicals and cellular damage. From cucumber and tomato to fruits like papaya, each provides it own set of exfoliating benefits, which firm up your skin, improve your complexion, get rid of fine lines and slows down the aging naturally.
Related Tip: "4 Really Simple Ways to Prevent Premature Skin Aging"
I am 42 years old woman. I am having irregular periods from last 2 months. It comes after alternative months. My fsh is 8. 32miu/ml. Lh is 1. 98miu/mi. & 0. 19ng/ml. I don' t have thyroid or obesity problem. I have an eleven years old daughter. Is this a sing of menopause? how can it be regular?
Symptoms of delivery day last week what all happens before delivery. Especially body stomach changes.
I am 29 year old female. Two weeks back I undergone with IUI. While she is doing IUI she told like my cervix is closed due to some infection. Is there any chance of getting pregnant this month.
Saffron is widely used not only for its taste and aroma but for its health benefits as follows:
1. Active components in saffron acts as an antiseptic, antidepressant, anti-oxidant, digestive, anti-convulsant.
2. Is a good source of copper, potassium, calcium, manganese, iron, selenium, zinc and magnesium. Potassium is important for cell and body fluids that helps control heart rate and blood pressure. Iron is essential for red blood cell production.
3. Is rich in many vital vitamins, including vitamin A, folic acid, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin-C that is essential for optimum health.
4. Is used for asthma, cough and to loosen phlegm.
5. Is useful for sleep problems, hardening of the arteries, intestinal gas, depression, Alzheimer?s disease, pain, heartburn & dry skin.
6. Women use saffron for easing menstrual cramps & premenstrual syndrome. Men use it to prevent early orgasm (premature ejaculation) & infertility.
7. Is also used to increase interest in sex & to induce sweating.
8. Some people apply saffron directly to the scalp for prevention and cure of baldness (alopecia).
9. Is beneficial for hair as it helps in stimulating hair growth.
10. It can be mixed with licorice and milk and applied to bald spots. This will combat hair loss and promote hair growth.