Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sankitha Nanda KumarYour feedback matters!
Sir meri age 40 hai. I have no baby. Meri saadi ko 3 years ho gaye hai. Saadi k after ine year main pregrent hui but baby mai heart bits nhi aai. Toh abort karwana pada. Ab main treatment le rahi hu. 3 months se. 1st month treatmnt main egg bne the ek egg repture b huwa. But is month ek hi egg bana hai uska size nhi bad raha hai. Toh mujhe kya jarna chahiye. Egg banane k liye aur unka size badane k liye. please help me.
I'm pursuing 4 month pregnancy and now I feel very painful, if I eat and drink anything got a pain in stomach and its endless. I do all test with ultrasound but all reports negative. So what should I do because I can not hold this painful moments.
Last night me and my girlfriend had oral sex, I fingered her and she's just 16, in the morning she's feeling some pain on left side little bit above from vagina, is it a serious problem?
I'm suffering from Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome and prone to excess weight gain. What measures should I take to loose weight.
Hypothyroidism:- 4 years back my TSH was 13 and suffered from irregular periods. And I have been using medicines since then and now it is 2.92. And I am regularly using femilon tabs and recently I got married (4 months back) and I am getting period regularly. I have small doubts regarding this. Any help will be highly appreciated 1. I want to get pregnant. Is usage of femilon prevent me to get pregnant? 2.what should be my tsh to get pregnant.
I am having irregular periods since long time ,and also having back pain alot. Is my bk pain a reason of irregularity of periods. How cn this be cured. My age is 27.
Hi, I am 25 years old. I got an abortion last month 10th in my 8th month pregnancy. Dew 2 long bones shorten in the baby. Diagnosed on scan skeletal dysplasia and polyhydramnios. Now when should I plan for my 2nd pregnancy and is there any chances of same issues for 2nd baby also.
there was leakage, wetness n ejection during sex act but no stage there was penetration and all time both had clothes on body. Does such act result in pregnancy?
My wife has done a rubella igg and igm it has resulted to 1123 ui/ml and 0.312. Can you please suggest. She pregnant for approx 2 weeks. Thanks.
Helo doc Last month my periods came late by one week and bleeding was less than normal but I take it easy but this month my period came on time but only cramping come. I asked doc for it then they said for ultrasound. Report shows blood pieces in uterus. They give me medicine for the cleanliness. After medicine only cramping flow when I go for toilet. The doc gave me dose for 5 days but after 3 days I went again to doc. She check me internally. She said everything is fine. But if you get heavy bleeding or cramping frequently then come again. Now my dose has been finished but after finish of dose cramping is flowing again. M very very tensed what should I do?
I am 26 years old married lady i am suffered from hyperthyroidism and pcod from last 4 years now thyroid is in control and pcod are still there and testosterone levels are also hegh from past one year I have no periods but on july 22 of this year I find some blood drops so on panty and some blood lumps. So my doubt is was it is period I got. Now tell me what should I do to get pregnancy ?
I am a pcod girl from 5years. Could not able to recover from it . I am putting on weight due to imbalance menstrual cycle. Kindly help how should I keep my routine with my tight schedule. I am a veggie.
She is 35 years old n a mother of two and completed 10 years of marriage. But from many years she wanted to tighten her Vagina as it was earlier. But don't want to get operated for that so please help in this matter.
Infertility is a condition, which is characterized by the inability to have a baby for over a year in spite of having planned and unprotected sex. It is a pretty common phenomenon for both men and women. However, there are several treatments available for both the sexes to help them recover from this problem. Here are some of the most common treatments available for infertility:
1. Changing your lifestyle: Certain factors in your lifestyle, which may cause you to be infertile include the medications you take, lack of exercise or not having intercourse frequently enough or not at the right time. The solution for these problems is simply incorporating certain changes in your daily life, such as exercising more, sticking to a healthy diet or having intercourse more often at the right time.
2. Sperm retrieval: Sperm retrieval is the technique used when you cannot ejaculate or when there is hardly any sperm present in your semen. It is also used in case of a low sperm count.
1. Intrauterine insemination: Intrauterine insemination is a process in which healthy sperm cells are put into the uterus so that the egg gets fertilized when it is released. The sperm cells have to be inserted at the time when your ovaries release eggs; therefore it is crucial to know your menstrual cycle as well as how fertility drugs are affecting it.
2. Fertility drugs: Fertility drugs are used to stimulate ovulation. This is done by administering medications which either regulate or cause ovulation to occur. There are several types of fertility drugs, so you should talk to your doctor about which should be the best for you.
3. Hysteroscopic surgery: This is a last resort, which is taken only when there are significant problems such as intrauterine scar tissue, uterine septum or endometrial polyps.
4. IVF: IVF is an assisted reproductive technology. During IVF, the sperm is first retrieved, after which fertility medications are given to the woman so that the egg can be retrieved. Finally, the egg is fertilized on a laboratory dish and injected back into the mother or a surrogate mother.