Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. SanjayYour feedback matters!
I am getting throat pain every second day. I am sitting in Airconditioned cabin and by evening the throat pain starts. I have tried gargling, drink hot water and medicine Althrocin but of no avail. Please tell some good medicine also advise whether it is some sort of allergy.
I am 28 year old female. I m suffering from acute sinus problem for last 10 years. I have consulted many good doctors and taken prescribed allopathy medicine for long time. But with no relief or with less temporary relief. 5 year back I have also gone a nasal operation but it did not fully cure my problem. SINCE FEBRUARY 2014 I AM SUFFERING FROM VERY ACUTE PROBLEM. VERY UNBEARABLE STINK BAD SMELL COMES FROM MY NOSE. IT IS TOO MUCH EMBARRASSING. NOW I AM TAKING HOMEOPATHIC TREATMENT SINCE MARCH 2014. INITIALLY I FELT SOME RELIEF BUT FOR LAST ONE MONTH MY PROBLEM IS AGAIN AGGRAVATED. NOW I FEEL RARE HEADACHE. BUT FEEL VERY TIRED ALWAYS. VERY BAD STINK SMELL COMES FROM MY NOSE WHICH IS FELT BY PEOPLE EVEN 10 FEET AWAY. PLEASE SUGGEST ME POSSIBLE CURE AND TREATMENT. ALSO SUGGEST ME GOOD DOCTOR. THANK YOU.
I suffer from severe allergy accompanied by sneeze and running nose and stays almost through out the year.My eosnophil is also on very higher side. Please suggest.
I am suffering from tonsils for the last 40 days. A doctor suggested that an operation is needed. At that time I consulted another doctor. When taking the prescribed tablets from the doctors for 3 to 4 days its kkk. But again after another 10 or 20 days it comes back and I can't eat, talk or even yorn Please help whether I have go for a surgery as a doctor told me or take tablets again and again.
I am having discharge from ear for the last five months. I am taking homeopathic treatment and feeling some relief but there is still discharge from ear. What should I do. I want to avoid operation.
I am suffering from cold from last 20 days what should I do please suggest me it also cause ear pain.
I am an 18 years old male. My nose is blocked from last 2 days and my throat is really uncomfortable. And there is also a minor headache. What should I do? It is important and urgent.
Hi I have problem in breathing whenever I will go to bed one of my nose will be blocked and I will free no oxygen is coming in chest. Exactly I don't know whether this is sinus problem or not. I have done Hot Water Steamer but its not helping me a lot.
Dear sir / madam I think at night a fly entered in my ear and I'm not sure that that fly come out or not. And I am at place where not hospital and doctors are available. Can you help me to sure that fly is inside in my ear or not.
Sir I am not able to breathe from both thbe nostrils. If I am able to breathe from left nostril then I cannot breathe from right and vice versa. I Am suffering from this from last 2 or 3 years. please help me.
I feel like something is stuck in my throat. I can not burp when I lie down. But when I sit straight, gas comes out. And it has been like 1.5 months now. But now its starting to pain. What is the reason? Is it oesophageal cancer? But sometime when I burp, food comes out. Also very rarely when I burp sometimes. I can feel pain on my chest. What is happening? Am I dying? Is it severe? Is it serious?
I am a 24 years old female. My cough is persistent since many months. I also have asthma and sinusitis. Due to the cough I suffer from vomiting and can't eat food. What should I do?
A nose surgery (rhinoplasty) is performed to alter the structure and shape of your nose and improve its function and or appearance. Here are a few things you should know about nose surgeries:
- Consult your doctor: Before deciding on undergoing a nose surgery, speak with a doctor regarding issues with your nose. Your doctor will check your problems and judge whether or not surgery is a feasible option. It is only with your doctor's confirmation that you should go for the surgery.
- The surgery is done either with local anesthesia (your nose and surrounding areas will be numbed) or general anesthesia (you will fall asleep).
- The surgeon will make incisions in your nostrils and base of the nose and alter the shape, structure and position of the cartilages in your nose for appealing shape and better functionality. Polyp removal is also done by rhinoplasty.
- Recovery after the surgery: You will be required to wear a nose splint. You can expect swelling around the eyes, which will begin to subside after the third day. Swelling in the nose will go away after six months. Therefore, do not expect to see your results immediately, final condition of your nose will be apparent after the recovery period is over. You should avoid strenuous activity for 3 to 6 weeks. Do not smoke or drink alcohol during recovery. Smoking slows recovery time and alcohol reduces normal effects of drugs.
Type of rhinoplasty you can opt for
- Closed rhinoplasty: Incisions are made inside the nostrils and hence there is no scarring.
- Open rhinoplasty: An additional cut is made along the columella and this may result in scarring. However, the position of the scar is such that it is almost unnoticeable.
Risks associated with it
Any surgical procedure has certain risks. These risks associated with nose surgery include:
- Adverse effect to anesthesia
- Unfavorable outcomes
- Visible scarring
- Difficulty breathing
- Chronic nosebleeds
- A perforated septum
- Burst blood vessels
- Nervous damage
- Possibility of revision surgery