Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
I am suffering from snoring and it is very high in the night. I am very shameful for me. Please provide details what can I do to get of this. Thank you.
Always I smudge my nose. And my eyes get full of tears. Every time sneezing and coughing As I am a singer I can't take proper care of my Throat. What should I do? Give some suggestions to me.
Mere kan se pani nikal raha hai aur dard v ho raha hai aur safed rang ka koi cheeg nikal raha hai mai kiya karoon.
I hear breathing sound in my right ear. Due to this I lose my confidence during speaking. Please suggest some remedies to overcome this problem.
I'm having acid like feeling early in the morning with a feel of acid at my throat. What should I do?
I have epidermal cyst on left side of my nose from past 2 years. Sometime its size is decreasing and sometime increasing. This time its about 0.2cm. What should I do. Is it necessary to remove it or if I didn't remove it what will be the complications if any?
Sir, I feel like having swelling in right side of my throat I have taken medicine and their is a relief but some time I fill like kindling. When I pressing their is no pain at all. Also not having any pain while eating or drinking.
I am a 28 years old woman. Suffering from ear itching from last few months. Visited an ENT specialist and he prescribed LIDAZONE or LIDOXOME eardrops to me. He said my ears are fine just need to clear the wax out. But I am unable to find these ear drops anywhere. Kindly give an alternate to these ear drops.
Hi. I am 23 years old. Female. And I'm using homeopathy medicine for sinus problem. And I'm pregnant now. Is there any side effects of continuing the homeopathy medicine.
Hi I am a 30 year old male I have a problem with my left ear which has a small hole in the ear drum. This is causing me very acute pain when ever I am affected with cold. This was stopped a few years back but it has resurfaced again. I was advised with Candibiotic Ear drops which is increasing the pain. Please advice.
Throat infections can affect anyone. Your throat will feel swollen and sore and swallowing may become difficult. The flu and common cold flu virus can cause infections along with allergies, bacterial infections, breathing polluted air or smoking.
Conventional treatment only suppresses the symptoms; it also has side effects. Homeopathy focuses on rooting out the disease from within, instead of just concentrating on suppressing on the symptoms. All the homeopathic remedies gradually treat and cure your disease and have no side effects whatsoever.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is the best homeopathic remedy for throat infections. Belladonna is also good for Tonsillitis (swollen and red tonsils with white patches inside your throat) and difficulties in swallowing.
- Hepar Sulph: If you have a splinter-like sensation in your throat along with soreness, Hepar Sulph can be very beneficial in treating the symptoms.
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus is the best medicine for "clergyman's throat" (agitated tickling in your larynx when you speak).
- Lachesis: Difficulty in swallowing fluids when you have a sore throat is best treated with Lachesis. Chronic tonsillitis is also treated with Lachesis.
- Ignatia: If you feel like you have a lump in your throat and you cannot gulp food easily, Ignatia can work well.
- Bryonia: Bryonia is used to treat dry cough along with a sore throat.
- Drosera: Spasmodic, dry coughs with a sore throat are best treated with Drosera.
- Merc Sol: Red, swollen and sore throats are treated with Merc Sol. Throat problems that worsen with weather changes can be taken care of with this medicine.
- Arsenicum Album: If your common cold also gives you a sore throat, then you can opt for Arsenicum Album. This medicine is also useful if you have watery and thin nasal discharge.
- Aconite: Burning and a painful sore throat induced by common cold and sneezing are treated well with Aconite.
- Causticum: Sometimes your throat can get sore from shouting or if you talk loudly at a stretch. In such a situation, Causticum can prove to be beneficial.
- Argentum Metallicum: If your throat is sore and feels raw and worse after straining your voice, then Argentum Metallicum is helpful.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla is mostly prescribed to children with sore throats and mucus formations in their chests.
- Baryta Carbonica: Enlarged tonsils, painful and sore throats in children are best treated with Baryta Carbonica.