Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. SanjayYour feedback matters!
Is too much weakness in the body causing dizziness come and I are also very little appetite these all well there's no way to tell.
I used to sing (sing high notes), then I suffered from running nose but my singing activity continued but when it became severe I took medications after which my singing activity completely destroyed. Because now I suffered from Neck tightness. Now it is also cured, and I am able to speak but not comfortably. Though I am able to speak, I am not able to sing at all. My thorat becomes too tight at the start of the song and I cannot proceed. I will one side of the face and neck very tight like it has mucus in it. And when I speak it sounds like when Someone speaks during cold and cough. Sound quality completely gone and its more than one month I am suffering from this. Missed out on Lot of college functions and auditions. No time to visit A GOOD doctor because of exams and distance. Please someone help me resume my singing. I feel very bad when I listen to a song or someone singing, feels irritated now.
I have been suffering from tonsillitis since 15 days. Accordingly, taken 5 days antibiotic and also homoeopathy. But it is still now. What I can do for it?
Doctor, i'm having back pain (back to stomach) for quite a long time. Its getting increase after when I masturbate myself in bed. If I stopped maturation for few days, pain is much better. Also having problem with stomach that I can't eat spicy foods, if I did a liquid comes up from stomach to throat and have feeling like something stuck in throat to stomach, heat burning sensation from throat to stomach. Please advice.
A blocked nose is not only annoying, but extremely discomforting. Several reasons can be held responsible for it and common cold is certainly not the only one. Some other reasons include:
Therefore, the remedial measures for blocked nose vary, depending on the cause that led to it. Some of the ways by which you can redress this problem are:
- Use a humidifier: Sinusitis is often held responsible for a clogged nose, a condition that is almost always accompanied by severe pain. In such a situation, placing a humidifier in a room proves to be extremely beneficial. This machine treats blocked nose by converting the water to moisture. This fills up the room and significantly increases the humidity of the room. Therefore, when you breathe, the humid air soothes the inflamed blood vessels in the nose and helps you to breathe properly.
- Take a hot shower: When you find it difficult to breathe, a quick hot shower can go a long way in curing the discomfort. The logic that operates is the steam generated from the hot shower thins the mucus and also considerably reduces the inflammation in the nose, allowing you to breathe normally.
- Drink lots of water: Though the suggestion may seem incredible, drinking water actually helps in unblocking that blocked nose. When you drink a lot of water, the mucus in the nostrils is thinned, at the same time it pushes back the accumulated fluids, thereby curbing the condition of blocked nose.
- Using a saline spray: This is one of the most ancient and trusted ways of treating blocked nose. By administering a saline or a nasal spray, the moisture in your nostrils increases and radically diminishes the inflammation.
- Use warm compresses: Using a warm compress has been the most reliable form of medication in times of high temperature and also at times of blocked nose. The compress that was dipped in hot water, when placed on the nose and forehead helps to unblock the nasal passages. The soothing effect of the warm compresses reduces the inflammation and facilitates the process of breathing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.