Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. SanjayYour feedback matters!
Hello, I am having a bit dizziness and a slight stomach and chest pain. When I eat something my stomach gets very tight. I did one vomit last night and having loose motion too. Can you please suggest correct guidelines. Thanks.
Hi, Iam suffering from sore throat from last 8 days can you suggest me what can I do to overcome this and sometimes its difficult to swallow food also.
Sir I lives in hyderabad I am suffering from critical chest pain. It is happening when upper body portion moves or bends down. Why it is happening. I am also suffering from sinus infection and liver infection. Is this chest pain is due to these problems and sir please tell me, first kis problem ka treatment karaun. Thank you sir.
Hello doctor Few days back I have seen infection in my throat tonsils something puss like yellow thing and I meet the doctor he gave me some medicine but not getting any relief. I feel something dry in my throat and still seen something yellowish puss type thing .please suggest something needful. Thanks.
I suffer from white substance on my tongue and my throat often get ill and I experience hoarseness in my voice also I suffer from pain in throat due to acidity which test need to be performed to evaluate the problem?
I have a throat problem from 2 days my is nose block throat is paining little fever pls tell wht I should do to get relief.
I am a 26 year old male frombangalore. Am having sinus from past four years .Is there any treatment to cure ?
I am only 15 years age and I have a ear blocking problem due to wax every year the same repeats. So please say the final remedy by which I can be free from this.
I have infection in my throat (kharash) what to do it occurs in every 30-35 days! What is the best treatment for this please give me!
Sir i am 39 years old lady and i am facing some problems regarding my body. Will you please tell me what should i do to get out of these problems? the problems are- 1. My ears are blocked. 2.My head is becoming heavy 3.My throat is paining 4.Back neck nerve pain.
I had cold for two weeks. During that time I sneez my nose strongly, now my cold is gone and new problem started. Now my right ear is blocked for past two days. I asked to check my wife what is inside the ear, she checked and told there is white color block. Can you please suggest a ear drops to clear my ear block.
Here are 3 powerful ways to get rid of snoring.
1. Steam: Nasal congestion is one of the biggest reasons behind snoring. The best solution for reducing congestion is to inhale steam.
- Pour hot boiling water in a large bowl/ You can also use a steamer.
- Add three or four drops of eucalyptus essential oil or tea tree essential oil.
- Hold a towel over your head and inhale the steam deeply through your nose for 10 minutes.
- Follow this remedy daily before going to bed until your congestion clears.
2. Ghee: Ghee, also known as clarified butter, has certain medicinal properties that can help open up blocked nasal passages. This in turn will help you snore less and sleep better.
- Slightly warm a small amount of ghee.
- Use a dropper to put two or three drops of lukewarm ghee in each nostril.
- Do this daily before going to bed and again after waking up the next morning.
3. Turmeric : Being a powerful antiseptic and antibiotic agent, turmeric can treat inflammation and help reduce heavy snoring. The following milk and turmeric drink will help you breathe freely while you sleep.
- Add two teaspoons of turmeric powder to a glass of warm milk.
- Drink it 30 minutes before going to sleep.
- Do this daily.
Click on consult privately to ask me any follow-up questions on this.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.
My son is suffering from sinus problem since last 8 years. He is suffering from frequent headache and nose blockage. He has been operated two times and also undergoing homeopathy treatment. Please help.
In my ears I side am having itching always so am using ear buds if I use buds it's paining bcoz using deeply.
Today I came to know that I am pregnant but ten days back I had a throat infection. Doctor gave me nicef-o and levocetrazine. I took two doses of above medicine. But today as I came to know that I am pregnant. I study those medicines on net. It was mentioned that nicef-o causes cardiovascular problem in baby. I want to know will it really cause heart problem in fetus. Please help me.
I have a stomach problem since I'm 13 year old (now I'm 21). It happened after I had a diarrhea. Now everyday I have 3 bowel movements since then. Now I have more annoying problem. Whenever I ear anything with spices my stomach burns and have upset stomach. It also burn when I have bowel movements.
If you hear a constant ringing in your ears without any external stimulus, it is called tinnitus. The sound can also manifest as incessant roaring, hissing, buzzing or clicking. The sound can be loud or soft, low or high pitched. Tinnitus can occur in one ear, or both the ears.
Tinnitus is primarily of two types:
- Subjective tinnitus: This type of tinnitus is very common. In this type, only you are able to hear the ringing, or buzzing. The main cause of subjective tinnitus is ear problems, especially in the inner, middle and outer ear. Problems in the auditory nerves (hearing) or auditory pathways (the part in your brain that changes nerve signals into sound) can also cause subjective tinnitus.
- Objective tinnitus: In this type of tinnitus, the doctor can also hear the sound when he/she performs an examination. This type of tinnitus is rare. Muscles contractions, problems in the blood vessels or conditions in the middle ear bone can cause objective tinnitus.
Tinnitus is not a condition; it is more of a symptom of some other underlying medical condition. Tinnitus can be caused by any of the following complications-
- Hearing loss (This happens mostly among older people)
- Loud noises
- Sinus and ear infections
- Blood vessel or heart problems
- Meniere's disease (The inner ear is affected by unknown causes which lead to deafness)
- Brain tumours
- Hormonal changes (This happens mostly to women)
- Thyroid problem
- Certain medications (antibiotics, cancer medicines, diuretics, quinine medication, some types of antidepressants, aspirin)
The symptoms of tinnitus include
- You hear noises that no one else will be able to hear
- The sound can be depicted as chirping, whistling, screeching, clicking, static, hissing, buzzing, roaring, pulsing, musical or whooshing.
- The sounds can vary greatly in volume and it is most prominent at night or when your surroundings are quiet
- Loss of hearing commonly follows tinnitus.