Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Sex Addiction Counselling
Submit a review for Dr. Sangita SanthoshamYour feedback matters!
Need help for stop alcohol suffering form depression also start drinking in 2001 take baclofen go to aa meetings but not benefits.
I am 21 years old. And continuous smoker. I want to quit this. But when I get the smell. It's tempt me. And feel guilty later. What should I do to stop.
Hello my name is Kawal my age is 19years old. I want to know how to get rid off stress. Actually I'm a college student and I lots of burden of study during this time. Help me.
Hi this is Shaavez Khan. And I wanted to ask you something related to my brother farooq. He is suffering from Mania. Gets quickly angry and starts shouting on everyone. He often gets depressed and he has an assumption that nobody loves him and cares for him. And gets furious. Please please please it's a humble request to the doctors to tell me the best cure so my brother will be fine. We have never consulted to any doctor before regarding this issue. As we didn't knew about his problem. Thank you. Shaavez Khan.
I am suffering from extreme social phobia .my doctor prescribed me :pexep cr 37.5, clonax 0.5.My problem is that I'm not able to control myself when my friends ask me for smoking but at the end I feel bad My question is that does smoking cigarette can reduce the power of the medicine which I don't want. So please explain me.
My husband is a very anxious person. Anxiety medicines have adverse effects on him, like violent retching and sleepiness during the day. I bought ashwagandha capsules from Patanjali but he refused to take it saying that since he is taking allopathy treatment, he cannot take ayurvedic medicine without prescription from a doctor. He is also getting leg pain.
I am 43 years old. Past two years I am suffering from panic disorder and also sever gastritis problem. Please give me an advise to overcome the problem. Now I am taking Minipress xl 2.5mg for B. P. (two years), Rablet 20mg tablet for gastritis and clonazepam tablet for panic disorder problem.
Can I take five phos 3x along with argentum nit 6 to enhance its functioning for severe and constant anxiety.
My both of septum of nose have got widened, I feel any foul smell and get mentally upset, my voice becoming worse. My are decaying too fast. No history of long sexual relations, frequent sensation of urine, lack of proper digestion, I want to diagnosis and treatment of these problems.
Stress affects every aspect of our lives. It does not allow you to think or focus on anything else, tempts you to binge eat and takes control of your lifestyle. Stress can also cause severe health problems that can result in heart disease. Thus it is very necessary to learn how to control and manage stress. Managing your stress effectively can help you cope with it better and let your remain in control of your life.
Homeopathy is based on the belief that the mind and body are connected. Thus by treating one, the other can benefit as well. Thus when prescribing a form of treatment for any health condition, attention is always paid to the mental state of the patient. Homeopathy can be very effective in treating and controlling stress and stress related problems. When treating stress with homeopathy, it is essential to first understand the cause of stress.
Some common homeopathic remedies for stress are:
- Arsenic Album: This is usually prescribed to people who are generally anxious and nervous. People affected by the stress of being late for an event or meeting can also be given this remedy to ease the stress. Patients who benefit from this form of treatment are also often hypochondriacs who constantly feel that every minor symptom is a sign of a major illness.
- Bryonia: This is very effective remedy for all kinds of stress. It can also be used to treat stress triggered by uncertainty at the workplace and insecurity about not having enough money even though they work very hard.
- Calcarea Carbonica: This is also a common homeopathic remedy for work place related stress. People who are concerned about being observed or stressed by an upcoming deadline can be benefited by this medication. This type of stress can commonly be seen at the time of appraisals.
- Staphysagria: People who are extremely sensitive and feel that the world is unjust and unfair to them cab be benefited by Staphysagria. This is often faced by children bullied in school and people in corporate work environments. Staphysagria boosts confidence levels and thus makes the person feel less vulnerable.
- Ignatia: Emotional stress is very well treated by Ignatia. This homeopathic remedy addresses feelings of disappointment and guilt and stress that follows an emotional loss such as the loss of a loved one or breaking up for a relationship. It also fights the desire to withdraw from family and friends and moodiness.