Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. SangeethaYour feedback matters!
I am 27 years old female, am getting very bad dreams, and I feel that they are really happened to me in real and suffering very badly. Pls help me with this.
Hi, I am 32-years old female n not conceiving ,although my hormonal level is normal, n husband test is also normal, please suggest ?
Female Follicular study 11th day Em Ro Lo PoD 9m 19*20 - - 13 th day 10m collapse Hemoglobin 10 Sugar nill Prolactin 30.52 Gross pathology : scany scaripings soft n brown Microscope:section studies shows bloods clots with few endomaterial glands in LATE SECRETORY PHASE impredsion:no E/o sonographical abnormality AGE 27 MALE Total sperm count 70 Sluggish 30 Other 20 These are the reports please let me know what is the problem to conceive ?
You have been trying to do everything right for a healthy living.
But have you thought about the possible diet mistakes you might be
Making? here's my list.
1. Eat while you eat! do not mix any activity with your meal.
Though multitasking is the requirement of the times it is not a
Wise thing according to experts. When you are doing some task your
Brain concentrates more on the task and never feels satisfied. This
Would cause you to overeat if not then but later on.
2. Its ok to buy frozen vegetables if you generally compromise on
The diet part after work. Wilted" fresh" vegetables are worse than
Frozen ones which retain all their nutrients as they get frozen
Right after their harvest. So a pack of veggies are great for an on
The go salad or a quick microwave boiled veggie snack.
3. Salads are healthy as far as all the ingredients are healthy.
Yes, I mean it. All those you add in a salad should be vegetables
(except potato), olive oil, eggs and vinegar and no crispies,
Cheese and meat. Add all the pigmented vegetables and some low fat
4. Diet sodas are not perfect as they sound. You drink more of them
As you know what you are drinking are diet sodas which contain less
Calories. And its tricky that the sodium in these can make you go
Thirsty wanting to drink more. And your brain mistakes thirst for
5. Not drinking milk is another mistake you commit. Thinking that
Milk would make you fat you have less of it. If you are worried
About your gross flab, have non fat milk.
6. While junk foods are something you can't resist snack bars make
You guilty again. Its better to have a boiled egg or a scoop of
Peanut butter instead of reaching for a supposedly nutritious snack
7. Sleep is important too. A tiring day and a sleeplessness night
Tempt you to an" all that you can eat" menu. So sleep as much as
You need until you are fully awake and fresh.
Consult me for any doubts.
I got married before a year. This month my mensuratal has not come. Went for a pregnancy test it shows negative.
Can a girl get pregnant. If sperm do not fall inside. If it is possible please advice me some medicine.
I am 19 years old and my gf is 21 years old we both r virgins so we have fear of pain what are first intercourse will do to us can you help us.
I feel my belly is very heavy. Its look like pregnant. My period date is 15. I'm 31 years old woman.
I am suffering from bronchitis from many years recently I got surgery of ca rectum after chemotherapy my chest remains congested and my sputum is yellow I took med but no relief. What should I do.
Hello doc. How we calculate for how many weeks we are pregnant is it counted according to last menses first day or 1 week after periods.
I have 2 simple cyst in left ovary and pain in lower abdomen and lower back, thighs. Nausea , vomiting and smell in everything. And very much pain in near my cycle.
I am 27 years old. Trying for pregnancy from last 6 months. Doctor prescribed me come100 and progesterone supplement. I am still not conceiving after taking these medicines for 3 months. All my reports are showing normal. Now my doctor prescribed me femmara for next 6 months. What I have to do now?
After a whole lot of research and even more controversy, fats are back in our diets. But choosing foods with “good” (saturated and unsaturated) fat is now the main problem. So to help you with your diet, here are 12 foods that contain healthy fats:
- Olive oil: Olive oil contains secoiridoids and oleic acid which protect the body from diabetes, cancer and other heart diseases. It also slows down aging on the cellular level.
- Fish: Fishes such as anchovies, salmon or sardines contain essential Omega-3 fatty acids (a type of monounsaturated fat), which are important for healthy brain function.
- Avocados: Avocados contain monounsaturated fats that reduce bad cholesterol.
- Eggs: Eggs are a good source of Omega-3 fatty acids, and eating them for breakfast keeps you full and satisfied.
- Nuts: Nuts are a good source of unsaturated fatty acids, which makes them a good snack to munch on.
- Nut butter: Nut butter actually keeps you full and satisfied, which curbs down cravings. Just make sure to read the labels carefully because the extra sugar and salt in them can be harmful.
- Coconut oil: Coconut oil contains lauric acid which is anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory.
- Dark chocolate: Dark chocolate is actually good for your cardiovascular health. Chocolate triggers the good bacteria in your gut to produce anti-inflammatory compounds which are good for strengthening the immune system.
- Greek yoghurt: Full-fat yoghurt is, surprisingly, good for you; just don’t forget to read the label. Sometimes they may contain trans-fat which is the real villain.
- Seeds: Seeds are so small, that they are often overlooked as the powerhouses of nutrition that they really are. Seeds such as sunflower seeds, chia seeds, flax, hemp and pumpkin seeds are rich in omega-3 fatty acids which help reduce inflammations.
- Soybeans: Soybeans, besides being an excellent source of proteins, also contain essential fatty acids. You can substitute meat with soy products such as tofu and other dairy products with soy milk.
- Cheese: For a long time, the healthy diet’s number one villain has been cheese. While processed and packaged cheese used in most junk food nowadays are extremely unhealthy, you can add aged cheeses such as Parmesan, or simple cottage cheese in your daily diet. Cheese has essential fatty acids which actually help you digest vegetables better. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.
Does vagina is tight during menses does vagina becomes tight during menses as I have feel too much pain during menses.
Is it true that ejaculating inside females vagina before and after 5-6 days of periods is almost safe if you don't want to have a baby.
Patient of breast cancer pathologic grade 3 and no lymph node involvement size more than 3 cm but less than 5 cm .on upper inner part of left breast. Modified radical mastectomy done adjuvant chemotherapy going on .ER neg. PR neg. HER 2 by IHC method neg as reported by TATA Cancer hospital Mumbai .but same hospital showed last impression as uninterpretable when FISH method is used .
Myth: Homeopathy is slow acting.
Fact: Its one of the biggest myth about Homeopathy. Incidently Homeopathy has gained whatever popularity it has gained by showing its efficacy in acute infections.History bears testimony to this, the epidemics of Influenza, plague, Dengue, cholera where Homeopathy has proven its efficacy beyond any doubt.
And interestingly in condtions which are considered incurable under other pathies if Homeopathy is able to cure those conditions then the statement Homeopathy acts slow holds no ground because in comparison to which pathy when others are unable to. The chronic and old diseases such as psoriasis take a long time to treat hence homeopathy has been labeled as slow acting. One may say that homeopathy may be slower than the effect of pain-killers, anti-inflammatory medicines and steroids. One must know that homeopathy is faster in the treatment of conditions such as allergy, asthma, eczema, migraine, arthritis.
The best way for a couple to have a best possible chance of increasing their fertility and overcoming any problems and having the healthiest possible baby is to ensure that they are at optimum health at the time of conception
Plan 120 days before you begin trying for conception. Eggs and sperms take approximately this time to mature, so through out this time its essential to correct building blocks to ensure best possible outcome.
Alcohol, smoking, caffeine, junk food need to be eliminated and replaced with fresh wholesome food and lots of filterd water. It's simple just be as superhealthy as possible
Take folic acid supplements and get treated for any obvious deficiency
Optimise your weight if possible
Getting the timing right
Timing sexual intercourse during fertile days of menstrual cycle increases your chances of acheiving pregnancy
This is simple to understand
First identify key stages of menstrual cycle
-menstruation- when bleeding occurs
-ovulation - when egg is released
-post ovulatory phase- which is almost fixed around 14 days
Determine your fertility window
-fertility window is the period 5 days before and 24 hr after ovulation
Make your own menstrual calendar for 3 m
Eg. For a cycle of 28 days
D1 is first day of menstruation
D10-d15 is fertile window
Accordingly calculate yours
All the best