Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. SandeepYour feedback matters!
When I woke up in the mrng then my both legs and wrest started paining, this problem is running from 2011.
I have bone joint pain problem from 5 year. I was concerned many doctor they only given me calcium tablet. But no result of that tablet. At time I am doing only excess.
It's observed that we notice back ache at least once in our life time
One in 3 all over world experience this problem
3 major cause we come across in the back ache are:
- Spondylitis inflammation at spinal canal
- Spondylolisthesis - slip disc
- Spondylosis - degenerative change
Ayurveda line of treatment works wonder in all major causes of back ache
It is also packed with patya- diatory intake
Local treatment of panchakarma and also other effective shamanoushadis where you can feel best pain manegment in day to day life style.
My back is paining too much when I get up in the morning n whole night I can not even sleep properly.
Uncontrollable division of cells present in the tissue leads to the formation of a lump or mass of tissue. This mass of tissue is known as a tumor and when this condition is diagnosed in the bones of a human body, it is known as bone tumor. Most bone tumors are non-cancerous (benign) and cannot grow. However, it is still possible that the bones could be weakened and the condition could result in fractures and other such problems. The tumor replaces the normal and healthy tissue.
It is observed that cases of malignant bone tumors are much less as compared to benign tumors. Some examples of benign bone tumours include:
1. Giant Cell tumor: In this condition, the tumor affects the legs
2. Osteochondroma: This form is most common among teenagers
3. Osteoblastoma: A tumor which develops in young adults and affects the spine
4. Osteoid osteoma: A tumor that affects long bones
5. Enchondroma: Usually found in hand and feet.
As stated earlier, metastatic cancer is a form of cancer that spreads to the bone from other spots in the body. Cancers from other parts that commonly spread to the bones include breast cancer, prostate cancer and lung cancer.
It is common for bone tumors to bear no symptoms and they can only be diagnosed using an x-ray. However, a typical symptom of bone tumor is pain which:
1. Starts in the region of the bone tumor
2. Often feels achy
3. Worsens with activity
Other symptoms that might be related to bone tumors are:
1. Abnormal swelling around the bone
3. Limping, in rare cases
1. Benign bone tumors can be treated by just using medications. However, the tumours might relapse even after treatment.
2. Treatment of malignant tumor might require a number of specialists. The stage of cancer plays a vital role in the treatment.
Common treatments for bone tumor are:
1. Amputation: It is the surgical removal of all or a part of the limb and is conducted only if the tumor is large.
2. Radiation therapy: High intensity X-rays are used to kill cancer cells and treat the tumors.
3. Chemotherapy: Tumor cells which have infiltrated the bloodstream are eliminated using cancer drugs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I have pain in my back and chest from 7 days. It becomes too much in midnight. What are the solutions of back and chest pain?
I am 31 years male. My weight is 88 kg. From last 25 days I am suffering from lower leg pain, sometimes this pain comes in hand too. When I take some pain killer medicine it gives some relief to me but after some time pain starts once again. My blood reports are normal. Please suggest good medicines or alternative suggestion or treatment.
Hello sir before one week, in my right hand come sprain then I have go to doctor he take medicine. My sprain is good but near in my thumb bein coming pain when my thumb movieing.
I am a 23 year old male. I met with a road accident on late of January and fractured my Femur Bone. Oblique Fracture. And had a vascular injury as well because of age accident. It's been complete 4 months but my xray are not showing any improvement. What should I do. I was treated with plates and nail for the support of my femur.
I am a techie , so almost 8 hours a day I have to sit in front of the computer. Recently I have developed a back ache. Whenever I sit for 10-15 minutes in any particular position , I feel back ache. I sit in a straight wooden chair. Please suggest me what to do.
Hello sir, i'm Piyush i'm 19 yrs old and i'm suffering from backache from 3 or 4 years so wht can I do.
I am having a shoulder pain since 2 months. Sometimes it increases and sometimes it gets normal. What should I do?
Dear Sir, I am 19 year old male. I am having trouble having poop these days. I feel like my butt hole is swollen up and it is closing. When I poop I don't feel pain, but I have to put efforts to get it out of me. I suffered from constipation and piles in month of april, and got it diagnosed. And now I am feeling swollen anus. What should I do?
Respected sir /ma'am I am a diabetic patient and 41 years old since yesterday I have pain in the backside Center just behind the chest Just for few mins what could be the reason for this ! Please reply asap Thank you !
I am 27 year old and I have head and hand, eyes pain due to hard work since long time, what should I do ?
Hiii my leg was fracture and nerves were stretched now my leg is paining wt I should for that when I am going to doctor they are saying nothing problem there in leg and frm that I became short and thin wt I should do to grow height and fat.
I have lower back pain with stiffness in back after sitting for certain time in the same posture. What could be the problem and solution.
A lot of people today experience back pain and it is mostly the working professionals or students who complain about it. Most of us experience back pain due to incorrect posture or longer duration of sitting. Sometimes you may experience back pain because of exertion as you spend the entire day doing the same kind of job or maybe you bend in a wrong manner while picking up your child or some stuff.
Lower back pain is a very common condition that occurs anywhere on the back below the ribs and above the legs. The pain is very common and it is faced by most individuals at least once during their lifetime.
Try these home solutions for backache:
- Harness the power of Basil: Add 10 Basil leaves to a boiling cup of water and continue to boil it until it reduces to half. You can add a dash of salt to this and drink it through the day.
- Exercise: Not only should you stretch between long sitting hours, you should also get some back exercise suggested by a physical trainer with expertise in the field.Trigger your inner healing by releasing endorphins. Endorphins act as a pain blocking mechanism in the body and doing certain activities you like can help release them. From walking for 20 minutes to aerobics, to yoga to meditation to chiropractic care, you can try whatever makes you happy and calm to trigger your inner healing.
- Garlic: These tiny cloves are powerful healing agents and can cure a variety of body ailments, including blood pressure. Take a couple of garlic cloves early in the morning on empty stomach or a massage with garlic oil will help relieve back ache.
- Cut down on spices: We may think of it as unrelated, but low back pain is often accompanied by indigestion. Spinal cord nerves connect to back muscles and digestive organs. Hence, a small change in your diet can have a great impact on your health. Spicy food aggravates the digestive system and has a drying effect on the body. By cutting down on spices and oil, the digestive system can work better and there will be less stress on the nerves connecting the spinal cord and back muscles and thus result in lesser back aches. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.