Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sampathkumar
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. SampathkumarYour feedback matters!
I am felling some problem in my heart . I consulted one physician he asked for ecg . My ecg was normal . My bp was bit high not feeling comfortable there is some problem inside my body . Please confirm what to do.
Hello Doctor, My first degree av block and I'm very upset. My heartbeats missing many times and I feel pressure on heart. I feel irregular heartbeats. Echo cardiograph, lipid profile, treadmill and holter monitoring are normal. So what is the reason? It may be serious?
My son is 21 years old. Suddenly he feels skip of heart beat after eating. At that time he has no sweating or breathing problem, every thing is normal. But he has taken too much chocolate. Please help. Thanking you give your suggestion.
I am 43 years old male. I am suffering from chest pain when I am eating. Specially hot and soar foods. Doctor suggest me PAN 40 tablets. This tablets giving temporary relief, I have normal reports of sonography and gastroscopy reports. I am suffering last 2 years from this problem. What should I can do for further treatment. Thank you very much.
I want to ask that when I was standing thn suddenly my heartbeat increased and I was feeling like my breathing will end up as if it has been choked. It happened to me second time Can anyone help me out of it?
I am a female 31 years old. I experience occasional tinnitus with ear fullness which lasts for a few seconds and once after cold once I had tinnitus for a week about 6 months back which was not troublesome after taking medicines it went away. My hearing is proper but I get anxious and stressed very soon. And I have low BP 90/60 most of the times. Should I be concerned.
Commonly people believe that you can understand your blood pressure is high if you are feeling dizzy suddenly, or you are not able to sleep at night. Also sweating profusely is often related to having hypertension. But, to be honest, hypertension usually does not have any symptoms which might help you get alert and take action to control it. This actually imposes a great threat to your well being as you do not understand if you have hypertension. It is extremely important for you to keep checking your blood pressure level in order to avoid developing hypertension and hence developing a risk to your heart.
Although there aren't any major or very noticeable symptoms, here is a list of some rare symptoms which you can follow:
1. Headaches: If you are suffering from dull headaches almost regularly, it might be because you blood pressure has increased. The headaches can be a dull buzz or a severe migraine like ache. Keep monitoring your headaches and consult your doctor as soon as possible.
2. Dizziness: You might suddenly feel dizzy or you might feel you are about to pass out if your blood pressure increases. Make sure you refer to a doctor as soon as something like this happens.
3. Nosebleeds: A sudden occurrence of nosebleed might also be a symptom of a sudden increase in your blood pressure.
4. Severe anxiety: Severe anxiety or a panic attack is often referred to as a symptom of hypertension. If you have a sudden panic attack with no apparent reason, it may be because your blood pressure has suddenly risen.
5. Shortness of breath: High blood pressure may often cause a shortness of breath. You might experience it during various every day activity like walking, climbing stairs, etc.
6. Nausea: A sudden increase in blood pressure might make you feel nauseous. You might even vomit when this happens.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!