Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sampath KumarYour feedback matters!
I am having rheumatoid arthritis and I am taking medicines for that but I have severe pain while standing. What medicine I should take.
I have fever from atleast one month, what I should do, but nw I am not feeling good? Reply me fast as soon as possible.
I have a problem of pimple and my skin is oily and I frequently take medicine so can you help me with this?
Hi I'm having problem with erection. I'm unable to maintain erection and once discharged unable to erect again for at least a day. As a history I masturbate on daily basis sometimes it is twice or thrice a day also. I'm 29 years old and I think I started masturbating from the age of 15-16. Because of this habit now I am having high blood pressure also. Please suggest a way forward and if any medication is required then that also.
I have acne and pimples on my face from last two or three years. I has been already use medicine and creams from the advice of doctors, pimples are clear but again start and start. What should I do?
I'm feeling so sad cuz I forget things very quickly which also affect my study as well. Can I take modafinil drug for that and is that available without prescription? Help me.
Some easy steps to do to help your teeth keep clean:
- When brushing your teeth, position the bristles at an angle of 45 degrees near the gum line.
- Both the gum line and the tooth surface should be in contact with the bristles.
- Brush the outer surfaces of the teeth using a back-and-forth, up-and-down motion, making sure to be done gently in order to avoid bleeding.
- To clean the inside surfaces of the teeth and gums, place the bristles at a 45-degree angle again and repeat the back-and-forth, up-and-down motion.
- Lastly, brush the surfaces of your tongue and the roof of your mouth to remove bacteria which might cause badbreath.
Try to brush at least twice a day to prevent acid buildup from the breakdown of food by bacteria. However, if your work or activities prevent you from doing this, thoroughly rinse your mouth with water after eating to minimize the amount of food that would serve as substrate for the bacteria.