Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. SampathYour feedback matters!
Hey doc I am having pain in my right shoulder. It's like a restricted movement . It occurs mainly during swimming, bowling (cricket) and gymming (while doing chin-ups) . Exercises would do the help or I need proper medication ? Suggest some exercises . Thank you .
I walk around 4 km everyday evening but now a days feeling heavyness on my lower parts of legs (below knee) while going up through staircase. Also I have started feeling mild pain on my knees. Please help.
Hi, I am 32 years old every night my right hand's finger is paining and burning since last one year. at Morning my hands are fine.
I am having pain under the 2 ball of foot my MRI reports showed that small I'll defined soft tissue lesion between 3 and 4 metatarsal highly suspicious of small Morton neuroma my doctor said I am having gout my uric acid report was 6.98 I followed doctor's prescription took zyloric 300 foe about 3 week but no change please give me better suggestions about my symptoms he also said it could be due to stress factor how can I clear my doubt.
Respected Sir, My two children aged about 19yrs and 14 yrs, they were suffering from muscular dystrophy, they dont walk, always in wheel chair, for this any type medicine or sonthing please adive me, thanking you
Can some serious conditions be causing my back pain? If so, which ones and what are their symptoms? Have they been ruled out?
I am 22 year old male. I have back pain I consult doctor. And took xaryas your doctor have told my growth plate above this spine has not developed properly yet so it can be the reason. I have pain in tigh also. And I have numbness in leg when sit in floor with legs are placed parallel.
I am 38 year old women. I have severe pain in legs during summer time. In winter no any complaints abt this. But during summer it is intolerable Pls. Suggest me for the same.
Weakness of the muscles due to a genetically inherited condition is known as muscular dystrophy. This condition prevents the body from producing the required protein that can help in building muscles. This protein is also responsible for making the muscles strong and stable. This is most commonly seen in children who may seem clumsy as they begin to grow up and indulge in varied kinds of movements. Let us learn more about this condition and the ways in which it may be treated.
- Symptoms: In order to better understand the ways of treating this condition, it is important to take stock of the varied signs and symptoms that are associated with the same. The main symptom of this condition includes difficulty in walking as well as constant slips and falls that may be endured by the child. Also, the children suffering from this condition will have trouble in lifting the leg and foot in a normal way.
- Other Complications: This condition can also affect the heart and lungs by making the muscles in these regions weak. Also, this condition can lead to a number of serious breathing problems that will need immediate medical intervention so that it does not become fatal. It may also lead to accelerated heart beats and affect the hands and feet of the patient in an adverse manner. This condition can be found in different types, each of which will affect the patient in a different manner.
- Physical and Occupational Therapy: One of the most effective ways of dealing with condition in the long run is to indulge in physical and occupational therapy. With the help of a physiotherapist and other specialists, the patient will be taught to move in a more deliberate and normal manner without falling too often. Also, the patient will be eventually trained to go about life and various functions with certain kinds of movements that will be limited to the issues that the patient may be facing. Bracing will also be required so as to help the child cope better in the physical sense.
- Prednisone: This medicine may be prescribed by the Pediatrician to ensure that the progression of the heart issues may be slowed down. This will ensure that the heart may function in a more normal manner despite the muscle issues that it may be facing. The doctor will usually recommend that the medicine should be started when the child is around five or six years old.
- Spinal Fusion: This surgery can lessen the pain and reduce the severity of the symptoms, which can lead to better chances of moving in a normal manner. This will also give the child better posture so that the child may breathe normally.