Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Ayurvedas online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Salini Gineesh
Submit a review for Dr. Salini GineeshYour feedback matters!
I have a dusky skin but now I am noticing that myface looks faded with dark patches and my forehead part is very much uneven so how can I remove those patches and make my forehead smooth.
My name is Dr Tarun Jhamb and I’m an MD Medince. I am practising for last fifteen years. I am connected to Lybrate. I’m also practising at Columbia Asia Hospital and we will discuss the health topic one of which is Dengue Fever. We know for the next three months, there is a possibility of Dengue Fever in the rainy season. Dengue is a mosquito borne viral fever and it just spreads from the bite of the mosquito and spreads person to person. Most of the times it is self-treatable and it’s a preventable disease but there are a few cases which have gone into complications which are known as Dengue Shock Syndrome or Dengue haemorrhaging Fever.
Common symptoms of the Dengue Fever is the high-grade fever, 104- 105 temperature with body ache, joint pain, muscle pain, rashes all over the body, and severe weakness. A person becomes very dilapidated within one or two days and feels very uncomfortable and he becomes sick. It is a treatable disease. Lots of liquids and electrolytes are required.
What are the dos and don’ts for this disease?
Do is, we have to take care of not getting stagnant water in coolers or in and around the home. We should take care of using the mosquito repellent, material or the jellies. We can use the net to avoid the mosquito bite. We should intake a lot of water and electrolyte supplements. We should take bed rest for few days. We need to see the doctor as soon as we see the symptoms of dengue fever.
Things we don’t have to do, do not use disprin or the voveran tablet during the fever because these are the blood thinners. Do not avoid or delay the treatment. As we see the symptoms like bleeding from anywhere on the sight and black stool, continuous vomiting and severe weakness and continuous fever which leads to fainting.
These are the serious symptoms which should be immediately taken care of and we should seek the help of the doctor. It is a preventable disease. We should take care of the blood testing where we find the dengue test at initial four to five days, likely to be positive and antibody test after four to five days, is likely to be positive. Platelets are falling after four to five days and remain for the next three to four days and then it automatically starts. Some people require hospitalization as well as the platelet transfusion. The upper limit of the platelet is up to ten to fifteen thousand where we can prevent or avoid the platelet transfusion. But if it is going down lower or there is any sign of bleeding up to forty thousand then we have to give the platelet transfusion request.
If you need any of my help, I am available at Lybrate. My home clinic is Naman Medicare at Gurgaon, Sector IV.
My daughter is 3 years old. She is suffering from fever cold cough since 2 wks. Fever is not continuing constantly if 1 day fever is there next day she used to be normal but from past 3 days for every 8 hrs she is having fever. Doctor gave Azithromycin, cetrine,cough syrup and calpol for fever. Why is the fever repeatedly coming?
He has a knee pain .also sugar and he has a problem of walking and lifting too. He has been facing this problem for five years.
HI I am 35 years old male height 5 feet 7 inches, weight 95 kg, body fat percentage 35, I need to reduce fat quickly, I heard intermediate fasting is best option Can someone one please explain in detail how and what should be the diet plan please share with me, seriously I need for this.
Indigestion can happen anytime due to wrong food habits or even due to wrong eating lifestyle. Indigestion brings in pain and discomfort that makes it difficult for you to do anything comfortably. Normally, indigestion issues may go away over a certain period of time, but if it stays for a longer time such as days and weeks, it can lead to much bigger problems such as constipation and ulcer.
Often there are instant medicines to treat indigestion but if you wish to get treated in a natural way, then natural remedies are best. Again these natural remedies may take much time to effect and in this case treating with homeopathic medicine is the best option.
- Nux Vomica: Nux Vomica is the best homeopathic medicine for a number of stomach related issues such as heartburn due to gastric, constipation and indigestion. Often such issues do take place after consumption of spicy food or alcohol and in this case trying this medicine can be the best option. It is mostly effective when you are feeling heavy on your stomach but even after the passage of your stool you are not getting the feel of comfort.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is another medicine that can be used in treating gastric related problems that can happen after consumption of fatty or junk food items such as pastries, patties and others. Often problems of loose stool that is accompanied by slight chilliness are treated with the medicine Pulsatilla. Often during such problem, the patient does not feel thirsty, even after not drinking water for a long time.
- Arsenic Album: If you are got indigestion and gastric problem due to food poisoning, then this is the best medicine that you can go for. Patients who suffer from gastric issues due to food poisoning will also have symptoms like nausea, vomiting, stomach pain accompanies with loose stool. Also, there is a burning sensation in the stomach and the situation increases to worsen on eating or drinking anything.
- Lycopodium: Often after eating of high starchy food, you may get a feeling of heavy stomach. You may get burps that bring a burning sensation in your throat. Even after few hours of eating the starchy food, you may feel the discomfort and upon eating only a few bites you may feel full in your stomach. This again happens due to indigestion and is a common thing. Lycopodium is the best medicine for such issue.
- Carbo Veg: It is not necessary that indigestion will only affect your stomach. Also, there are cases when you may get trouble pain at other parts of the body such as head due to gastric or indigestion. The medicine Carbo Veg helps in treating the gastric issues, bulging of the stomach and ultimately the pain in the head.
There are many other homeopathic medicines also apart from these such as Bryonia Alba, Ipecac, China and Colocynth that are also effective in cases of indigestion.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!