Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sakundala Barathi MYour feedback matters!
I am effective by PCOD, so what will be the effect of it on my sexual life after marriage, am I able to get pregnant or not.
Actually I got engaged in sex last month and sperm was discharged inside.I want to abort it with pills can you suggest me about this plz.
Why does my semen come out of the vagina after sex. We want to have children very soon. .am I not penetrating deep or not. .please advise..
My right breast is producing milk since last week. I have my regular periods and I'm definitely not pregnant. Are these symptoms of breast cancer or any serious. please help me.
Hello Dr. I am 27 years old. I have unsafe sex with my husband 15 days back. My period date is 11th March. Now I am not getting period. So help me to get medicine for avoid the pregnancy, plz.
My husband is a smoker. He gave me cunnilingus last time. From that day I have been experiencing itching in my labia minora of my vagina. The itching is severe. I tried antiseptic vaginal washes too. What should I do. please suggest.
Am 42 year old female with bipolar disorder and under going treatment for that. As of now my craving for sweet has increased tremendously and eating disorder also can be noticed. My body weight has always been towards the heavier side but recently it has increased and irregular periods also have started. What can the doctor suggest?
Health benefits of dark chocolate
1. Slow the sign of aging
2. Lower blood pressure
3. Rich of vital vitamins &amp; minerals
4. Increase blood flow to the brain and heart
5. Contain anti depressant agent
6. Improve your mood
7. Reduce stress
8. High in potassium, copper, magnesium iron
I had my last period on 29th April and intercourse on 9th and 14th of may month wat are the chances of me getting pregnant.
All of us have our 'good and bad hours' each day. While there are the night owls, who are more productive and ideating in the late night hours, there are others who like to be the early bird that literally catches the worm. For both these categories, there are again hours where the energy wanes. Did you know there are some simple techniques that can help to maintain consistent levels of energy throughout the day?
As much as possible, try and maintain a regular routine in terms of waking up, eating at the same hours as closely as possible, and retiring for the day. The biological clock or circadian rhythm needs to be maintained as much as possible if high productivity is desired.
Here are some things that can be completely and easily controlled to keep your energy levels steady through the day.
- Vitamin & mineral deficiency: It is important that we include loads of fresh fruits and vegetables in our diet, in order to nourish our body with required vitamin and minerals. This is important that a deficiency of vitamins like B12, D can often lead to fatigue or low energy levels.
- Hypothyroidism: Fatigue is one of the most common signs hypothyroidism and as per clinal records it has been established patients suffering from hypothyroidism have reported a significat drop in the level of fatigue by getting their hypothyroid treated.
- Sleep patterns: Be it going to bed or waking up, try and maintain a pattern that does not vary too much, at least not drastically. After waking up, a good dose of light in the morning is very helpful. If your work requires you to sleep during the day, ensure you get up into a room that is well and brightly lit.
- Exercise: Whether is it Saturday or cloudy, a 30 minute workout does magic like nothing else. Get outdoors and be it a walk or a run, cycling or swimming, you will see nothing else boosts your energy as well as this.
- Nutrition: Reduced carbohydrates, a good dose of protein, ample hydration, adequate fiber intake, and good quantity of dry fruits are somethings to definitely follow. Start with a good breakfast that can boost your energy requirements for the day and eat less as the day goes by.
- Caffeine: One of the most pleasant experience is to wake up to have a refreshing cup of coffee. While it sounds exotic, the body benefits more if this caffeine is provided sometime later in the day when the energy levels are low.
- Alcohol: For many, alcohol could be a way of stress busting, but if scientifically looked at, alcohol reduces the quality of sleep and leaves you feeling unrested. It also leaves one tired and irritated. If possible, the alcohol intake should be at least 2 hours before bedtime.
- Power naps: Highly proven technique, where possible, a power nap of 15 minutes is believed to boost up energy levels significantly.
These are some methods to boost your energy levels. Most of it something completely controllable and changeable by you, all it requires is a conscious effort from you. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
My Age 38 diabetic patient. Wants to conceive baby. I have 8 years old daughter. One year ago I have miscarriage. 8 week pregnancy. So what you have to suggest me.
Menstrual cramps are a common occurrence in women who are of childbearing age. The pain is mostly felt in the back or lower abdomen. Menstruation is unavoidable and natural, but the cramps associated with it can disrupt your normal lifestyle. You find it hard to focus and concentrate on your work, among other things. Fortunately, there are ways to counter your pain.
So, here are 10 ways to relieve your period cramps-
Over-the-counter pain medications such as ibuprofen and naproxen can provide relief. Ibuprofen is effective in lowering prostaglandins (hormones responsible for menstrual cramps). But you need to take the medicine 3-4 days before your periods start.
This may surprise you, but birth control pills can also reduce pain. Besides regulating your periods, they also maintain a steady hormonal level in your body. When hormones aren’t fluctuating, the severity of pain reduces.
Maintaining a healthy diet can provide long-term relief from menstrual cramps. If you have a healthy weight, you would experience lesser pain. Oestrogen is produced by fat cells and abnormal amounts of fat cells can increase its production, and when you have a healthy weight, you can prevent hormonal imbalances.
Drink plenty of water - it not only keeps you hydrated but also keeps your hormones in balance.
Stay away from beverages that contain caffeine, such as coffees and sodas. Caffeine is inflammatory in nature, and it will only worsen your pain.
Yes, moving too much during periods sounds crazy, but exercising can reduce your pain! If you exercise regularly, your stress levels reduce (too much stress worsens pain) and your body releases endorphins, which will lessen the pain considerably.
Cramps are stubborn, and sometimes all the preventive measures fail. At times like these, heat is your best friend. Whether it is a heating bag on your abdomen or a nice, warm bath, heat can reduce your pain and make you feel comfortable.
Sometimes, magnesium deficiency can trigger pain and make your life difficult. Do consume plenty of magnesium-rich food such as dark leafy vegetables, bananas, yoghurt, nuts, fish, whole grains, etc.
Sweet or salty cravings are common during periods. But you need to stay far away from all kinds of processed food because they will only cause more pain.
Yoga is an excellent remedy for menstrual cramping.
My TSH is 3.conceiving problem. Age is 38 yrs. How to bring down the TSH level near about 2 by natural means so that conceiving can be possible. I do not want to take thyronorm tablets.
I am overweight and also have pcod and thyroid because of which losing weight is becoming difficult. Any advice on what could be done to lose weight and eradicate pcod?
Hello. I have regular period from last one year with 32-35 days cycle. My period is missed by 5 days. What is best time to take pregnancy test those who r having 32-35 days period cycle
I was married one year ago now I want to conceive and my husband doing masturbation. While we doing sex my vagina becomes tight. What can we do?
For how many days we shud have period ? aftr few days of ending of period brown thing comes.Wat is it ,is it normal ?
Today we use smartphones in every possible moment of life; it makes our life easy in every imaginable situation from managing professional contacts, to ordering food, to getting navigational assistance, to paying bills etc. But have you ever wondered, what is the price we would pay if we turn completely dependent or addicted to our smartphones? Smartphones can increase the chances of sleep disorders, lack of concentration, slows a child's socio-emotional growth, can cause compulsive nature etc.
Psychologist Shivani Misri Sadhoo suggests that apart from harmful phone radiations; smartphones and tablets has other ways too, to harm our mental & emotional health.
1. Smartphone Causes sleep disorder: When a person stares at the backlit portable screen of the phone or tablet, it shines short-wavelength, blue light, into the eyes. This stimulates the brain, telling it to stay alert and when Smartphone is used extensively post evening time, the chances are high that body will not release the hormone melatonin, essential for maintaining body’s biological clock. Hence depending on the person’s body sooner or later the chances are very high that person will suffer from the sleep disorder. Prolonged inadequate sleep, not only degenerate the brain cells, but it also causes high blood pressure and heart-related diseases.
2. Smartphones affects’ the social and emotional development of child: when a metropolitan child (generally they are burdened with school homework) is regularly allowed to play with smartphones, their opportunity to learn from face to face interactions or from physical activities get shorter. This affects their brain development as well as hinders their socio-emotional growth.
3.A smartphone gives an instant access to social networking sites and emails; these features sometimes can build compulsion among a person to constantly keep checking updates and emails. Such a compulsion can create lack of concentration, unnecessary mood swing (if the person find an unpleasant update or email at wrong hours of the day, like before sleep).
marriage counselor East of Kailash, best psychologist in Delhi, best psychologist in South Delhi, cure anxiety in south Delhi, psychologist in south delhi
Location: New Delhi, Delhi, India