Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sajjan Raj KYour feedback matters!
Hi Dr. I want to ask a serious problem of mine. Y every time my mind busy of thinking something n something. I got very headache in my mind from a small small thing.
My daughter was having pain and swelling on foot sole I thought its due to her flat feet but yesterday detected vitamin d deficiency having 4.4ng/ml what do you suggest?
We all look forward to the burst of rain after a long hot summer and the cool autumn breeze that follows the rains. What we don’t look forward to is the sneezing runny noses and coughs that accompany this change in weather. Seasonal flus are very common but they can be prevented by eating right. Some foods that can help prevent colds and coughs include:
- Garlic: Garlic is a powerful antioxidant that can boost the immune system and help you fight the flu. One of the major compounds found in garlic is known as allicin. This has antibacterial and anti-microbial properties. Garlic also promotes the growth of healthy gut bacteria that keeps your digestive system functioning efficiently and prevents toxins from accumulating inside your body. Garlic can be easily added to your diet by using fresh garlic pods to flavor your food.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is one of the healthiest spices known to man. This is rich in anti-oxidants and also has anti-inflammatory properties. Turmeric helps remove toxins from the body and is known to boost the immune system. It is a popular ingredient in many curries and is typically used in its powdered form.
- Green Leafy Vegetables: Green vegetables such as kale, spinach, and arugula are rich sources of vitamin C. This vitamin is known to fight viruses and reduce the risk of catching a cold. These vegetables are also rich in fiber and aid in digestion and removal of waste from the body. When picking green vegetables it is important to note that the darker the shade of green, the higher the nutrient content.
- Chicken Soup: Chicken soup is a popular home remedy for the flu. It can also be used to prevent a flu and boost the immune system. This is because a clear chicken soup or broth has concentrated amounts of proteins and vitamins that boost the immune system. Chicken soup should always be consumed while it is hot so that the hot liquid can loosen mucus secretions soothe an itchy throat.
- Salmon: Fish such as salmon, canned tuna and sardines and egg yolks have a high level of Vitamin D. As the length of a day reduces and grey clouds hide the sun, it is important for your body to get enough vitamin D through your diet. This vitamin helps fight colds and coughs and helps those suffering from it to recover faster.
- Water: In addition to eating right, it is also important to keep your body hydrated. This allows the nutrients to reach all the parts of your body and aids in the removal of waste and toxins. Thus, though you may not feel thirsty, it is essential to drink 8 to 10 glasses of water a day. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
I am have blood in my stool since last few days. I am not suffering form constipation. Itching is there. Also having fever since yesterday.
I am suffering from fever and I have took some medicine but there is no benefit those treatment please guide me.
Hello doctor, Sir I'm asking this question for my younger brother. He is 10 year old. He is interested eating junk and fast food. Can this habit affect his health. How can I divert this type of non nutritional diet. please suggest me any idea. I hope for your valuable response.
I am 43 male and suffering from diabetes my father also suffered same now my diabetes level is 170 fasting from long time I want to reduce this upto 100 please help me.
Is there any medicine with no side effect for last long in bed I am going for holiday with my wife so I was thinking abt it n also available in mumbai tnks.
Sir I recently had sex with my girlfriend with out safety then after a my penis underneath had started bulging and it is filled some puss like thing and it is really very painful. Im in confusion what to do.
Sorry sir That's haddi bukhar hota means bone So please suggest some home remedies and precaution when suffering from this.
Hi, My daughter is 1 year 11 months old. She had viral fever two weeks back and returned to normal in a week. She had polio drops on 24th February and since has a running fever which subsides and returns specially in night time. She is also teething. Is the fever related to any of these incidents? Thank you!
I am suffered from varicose veins, I have tried ever thing medicines, homeopathic treatment, but I am not able to cure it, so please suggest me .so that I can cure it.
My neighbor is suffering from dengue. What she should do to increase her platelets. What diet she should take?
I am suffering from masturbation addiction. cannot control myself without masturbating since 1 year .How can I overcome this problem? My memory is loss by doing masturbation. I cannot remember all the things. Since before idont addicted by this I have excellent memory but know I do not .Please solve my problem. What medicine could I prefer. Please help me.
A normal healthy love life is as important as having a healthy body and mind. However, many men tend to have problems in maintaining a healthy love life due to the problem of impotence. A man is diagnosed as impotent when he experiences serious trouble getting an erection despite arousal or maintaining it during sexual intercourse.
Physical and mental impact:
If the erectile dysfunction becomes a regular phenomenon, it can severely affect the person’s relationship status, not to mention his self esteem. Sometimes, impotence might be an indication of a serious underlying condition.
You might be suffering from male impotence if:
1. You are experiencing recurrent and significant trouble in order to get and subsequently maintain an erection.
2. You are suffering from a low sex drive for a long amount of time.
3. A combination of the both.
Either way, a consultation with the doctor might help to cure male impotence through a prescribed dosage of medications. In extreme cases, the doctor might prescribe an artificial replacement of testosterone within the body or even a surgery in order to normalize things. If male impotence occurs due to psychological factors, sessions of counseling might help to improve the condition. If diagnosed and treated efficiently, male impotence is an easily curable condition.
Male impotence or erectile dysfunction might occur due to numerous physical or psychological factors. Some of the causes of erectile dysfunction are as follows:
Under lying health issues, if you are suffering from major health disorders you may suffer from erectile dysfunction. Some of these could be
Medication and treatments: Erectile dysfunction might occur due to the side effects of certain medications such as chemotherapy and blood pressure medications.
- Excessive alcohol consumption, tobacco usage or drug abuse: These elements put many harmful elements within your body and may result in prostate cancer or surgery within the pelvic area. If anyone has recently undergone surgery to treat prostate cancer or other problems of the pelvic area, it may cause impotence as well.
- Psychological trauma: Since the brain is one of the most important agents responsible for erections, any form of psychological trauma, anxiety or stress might trigger a dysfunction in the process as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.