Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sajira BanuYour feedback matters!
My friend had unprotected sex with her boyfriend on 27th August and she took ipill (ecp) after 7 hours of intercourse. After 4 days I.e. On 1 september she started bleeding which continued till 4th September. Then she did home 4 urine pregnancy test after 21 days of intercourse, 28 days, 35 days and 42 days of intercourse. All the test came NEGATIVE. She did a beta hcg test on 18th October which was 51 days after intercourse. The result was <1.2miU/mL. Then after 5 days i.e. On 23 October she started bleeding which continued till 29th October. Last month also she bleed from 23 November to 29th November. This month also bleeding started from 21st December. Question 1: Pregnant or not? Question 2: are these the actual periods?
It is possible sperm go through clothes when I rubbed my penis in my gf pussy and my sperm discharge in my underwear.
I have noticed a whitish vaginal discharge and vulvak itching. Clobetasol cream alleviates the itching, but there is pain during sexual intercourse and I cannot reach an orgasm. What are these symptoms of?
Dussehra is the day when 'Raghunandan Ramachandra' defeated 'Lankapati Dashanan Ravana' and rescued his wife Sita. The name Dussehra has its foundations in two Sanskrit words Dasha and Hara, where the first word 'Dasha' refers to Dashanan Ravana and the second word 'Hara' implies defeat. Dashanana, one with ten heads, a title given to Ravana, additionally happens to be symbolic in nature. It could be seen as ten vices, not ten heads.
Vice is any behaviour or practice that is considered cruel, immoral, rude, sinful, degrading or criminal. The ten vices represent the ten heads of Ravana. If we carefully watch our surroundings, we will find that the majority of us are being tainted and infected from one of these ten vices. At last, it is not about Rama or Ravana. It is about you and your vices. Dussehra symbolises your triumph over your vices, not Rama's triumph over Ravana.
The ten vices that we need to win over this Dusshera are:
- Kama Vasana (Lust): This lustful craving edging on the unethical side that can make one carry out offensive and heinous crimes.
- Krodha (Anger): Many violations and crimes are caused because of the inability and powerlessness to think when we are in outrage. Control over Anger or Krodha will avoid a lot of problems and regrets in the near future.
- Moha (Attraction): Obsessing over things can be a problem when we lose the feeling and sense of our reason. It is ideal to keep our obsessions under control.
- Lobha (Greed): This problem is the reason for some possible crimes and embarrassments. That is why it is said that one should keep a long distance from greed for their own well-being.
- Mada (Pride): Being happy over material belongings has no purpose and is a worthless activity. It is both at the moment and temporary. Pride needs to be avoided and maintain a goal to stay modest and unobtrusive.
- Matsara (Jealousy): This green-eyed creature eats up our feeling of logic and calm and is better kept under control for our prosperity and fulfilment.
- Swartha (Selfishness): Being an egotistical individual just gets us back at last. Thoughtfulness usually pays back and helping a man in need will never go futile.
- Anyaaya (Injustice): As much as we can comprehend, we need to be just and not indulge in out of line practices, be it in our work or individual life.
- Amanavata (Cruelty): Cruelty needs to be avoided under all circumstances. Being thoughtful and humble will give us a meaning to live a modest and calm life.
- Ahankara (Ego): The bad habit of Ravana that destroyed Lanka is something we indulge in ordinary. Avoiding this ego will keep us more joyful in our lives.
This celebration implies the victory of good over the evil, right over wrong, and good habits over vices.
I want to know about symptoms of sexual transmitted diseases. Please help me? Can it be treated successfully?
फास्ट फूड अक्सर छह साल के लिए 12,000 लोगों के भोजन का अध्ययन करने वाले स्वास्थ्य विशेषज्ञों के अनुसार , थक्के धमनियों इसके अलावा, अवसाद पैदा करने के लिए दिखाया गया है , जो ट्रांस फैटी एसिड होता है , शामिल हैं। फैटी एसिड का असंतुलन फास्ट फूड खाने के जो लोग उदास हो जाने की संभावना है एक और कारण हो सकता है।
My wife taken unwanted-72 pills, her periods are unnatural, now she wants to be a mother, when her periods will be fine for taking motherhood.
I have consulted some doctors. They all said me that I have'lypoma. Does it have any cure ? It is absolutely painless.
Hi doctor Plzz suggest me what to do. My periods are irregular. In normal days most of the tym secretion occurs through vagina. Whitish mucus released and also I have a bad smell in my urine. Plzz suggest me how to reduce smell from vagina and urine.
Hi doctor my age is 21years (femal unmerried) & higt 5'5 & weight is 52kg I have not coming periods for last 135 days I have pcos problem & delay periods always 10-15days mostly what to do naturely for regular periods? please advise.
My girlfriend has irregular periods and some time her periods are come in 15 days some time in two months and she doesn't enjoy sex.
I had gone for IUI 15 th day of my cycle. I have taken hcg shots for growing follicles. On my 26 th and 27 th day very light blood spots only one time per day. I thought it was period. After IUI taken tablet justifit300 sr progesterone tablets till 25 th day. Today is my 31 th day of cycle. I did not get the period. breasts are paining. cramping in lower abdomen. Could you please suggest me what is happening. Getting scaring to go for pregnancy test. As I was struggling for 7 years for pregnancy. This is first time IUI for me.
I had a sex with my wife some days ago then I have loose a sperm on her vagina after that clean with the cloth it. But she can't get on time period. She date is 16 so it can be dangerous for us. Either she get a pregnant?
Hello Doctor. I am 24 year old, when am sex with my boyfriend then I have in situation very painful feelings I got in every sex time then whats problem and solution.
Hi my question is I am still not pregnant and what is my health problem, my marriage life is completed 2years only please reply me your suggestion.
Sir, I would like participate in sex with other ladies (high profile) with condom. Is it safe ful. Tell me what precautions to be taken.
I am 39 years old and a mother of 3 year old girl. I have been experiencing pain in both my breasts since last two days and feel lumps too. This happens usually before my menstrual cycle and pain and lumps fade away by the end of the periods. My periods is due in 10 days time. The pain already stared and I feel lots of lumps. Should I go for cancer screening now or wait till my periods get over?
Sip your way toward better health with green tea, the most nutrient-packed types contain catechin and antioxidants that fight and might, even prevent cell damage.
Health Benefits of Green Tea are-
1- Weight loss
Not only does green tea give your metabolism a boost, but also, choosing this drink over other more sugary option will greatly decrease your calorie intake.
2- Less stress
Research shows that it can reduce both a rising heart rate and rising blood pressure.
3- Cancer preventive
4- Reduced risk of diabetes
5- Decreased chance of heart disease
6- Lowered cholesterol
8- Healthy cell
9- Anti -aging
10- Strong bone