Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
My daughter 20 years suffering from white secretion due to that menstrual cycle. Is there any medicine for that please help.
My daughter Is 15 months old. Can I stop breastfeeding. Moreover, I have started developing nipple cracks since 1 week. I don't know the exact reason. Please suggest
Here are effects, precautions and treatments of Nausea and vomiting or Hyperemesis Gravidarum in Pregnancy.
I just have a doubt that, previously a doctor suggested me that, to have sex from 10 day of menstrual cycle till 20th day. After 20th day should we stop having sex or what please give me a clarification.
• Keep your fasting sugar lower than 80 mg %.
• Keep your blood pressure lower than 80 mm Hg.
• Keep your heart rate lower than 80 per minute.
• Keep your bad LDL cholesterol lower than 80 mg %.
• Do not consume more than 80 grams of caloric solid or liquid food at once.
• Observe a carbohydrate fast 80 days a year.
• Do not consume alcohol and if you do, restrict it to not more than 80 ml in a day or 80 grams in a week.
• Consume at least 80 fruits and vegetables servings in a week.
• Do not consume more than 80 ml/gram of ghee, oil and butter in a week.
• Ensure to sit out in the sun for at least 80 days in a year to fulfill the body’s requirement of vitamin D
• Walk for 80 minutes in a day.
• Brisk walk for 80 minutes in a week.
• Keep noise pollution less than 80 dB.
• Avoid areas where the Particulate Matter 2.5 and PM 10 levels are higher than 80
1. Potential threat to human health and environment
2. Lead causes damage to central and peripheral nervous system blood system and kidneys in humans
3. Mercury impacts brain functioning and development
Therefore recycling is the best possible options for the management of e- waste.
I had sex before 30 days And Now i'm pregnant there is a safest way to abort with pills? suggestion Please.
I have my periods date on 24. On 18 feb, I just had cosy time with my boyfriend. Though he did not inserted inside me but he just ejaculated near my vagina. Earlier I use to have periods 4 days before my date. But not this time. I am frightened. Please help me out.
A pain in the neck or back can restrict movements and hamper your lifestyle. These are both common pains that may or may not be a symptom of a more serious illness. Neck pain can be caused by a number of factors including stress, whiplash, inflammatory infections, mechanical disorders and metabolic disorders. The main causes for a backache are vertebral column diseases, spinal cord infections, abnormal posture, heavy lifting etc.
Homeopathy is one of the most holistic forms of treatment that can be used to treat pain in the neck or back. Homeopathic treatment has no side effects and is based on individual mental and physical symptoms showcased. Homeopathy do not address the pain itself but treats the underlying cause thus ensuring that it does not recur.
Some common homeopathic remedies for neck pain and backaches are:
- Calcarea Flour: This is used to treat pains that arise from the hardening of cervical glands. Such pain tends to deteriorate in cold weather and worsens when the patient is lying down. Heat can be soothing to such backaches and neck pains.
- Bryonia: This is used typically to treat backaches that are worsened by any movement and for a stiff back. This sort of back ache is often relieved by resting or lying on a hard surface.
- Arnica: Arnica is an excellent remedy for pains that follow an injury. When it comes to backaches and neck pains it can be used to treat soreness and straining of ligaments. It is also beneficial against the feeling of being bruised.
- Fluoric acid: This can be used to treat rigidity and a feeling of stiffness around the nape of the neck. Such pain is often associated with numbness of the neck and forearm.
- Hypericum: This is a useful homeopathic remedy for compressed injuries and nerve pain. It can be used to treat back aches caused by disc compression, canal stenosis, myelopathy and radiculopathy. Hypericum can also be used to treat jerking muscles.
- Kali carb: If your back feels weak and you experience sharp pains, Kali carb may be help alleviate your pain. Such pain is usually associated with a burning sensation and causes excessive sweating. Kali carb is also suited to treating backaches during pregnancy. You can also take the package for Reducing Joint/Muscle Pains.
Along with medication, try maintaining a good posture to help reduce neck pains and backaches. Avoid lifting heavy weights and travelling long distances. Applying hot and cold packs over the area can also help reduce the intensity of the pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopathy and ask a free question.
Is licking female ass and vagina are normal?Is it normal to do anal sex?Give me brief answer Thanks.
I am 20 week pregnancy. I have 3 times White discharge in small amount through vagina.In whole day. And when I go to stool pass, small amount of white discharge occurred. In pregnancy, how much discharge is normal? Please suggest me.
Irregular periods ultrasound normal but high lh taking normoz since 5 months but still cycles are irregular.
- do not forget to take the medicines as prescribed by the doctor.