Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sajai VargheseYour feedback matters!
I am 27 years old female. I have an under eyes dark circles from last 3 years. I have been taking multivitamins capsule from last one week. Please suggest some more remedies which are beneficial for me.
I am 19 years old. I have pimples down my back. I did all I could but in vain healed anything. What should I do?
I have white spots on hands and legs, consulted doctor who said its leukoderma and cannot be cured what should I do.
I am 23 male and my face is oily. My problem is my face has gone very darker in last 10 days. Kindly suggest an ointment/cream, which can tone my face brighter. Thanks in advance.
Sir/madam I have white hair coming at an early age of 16. So what can I do to make them black permanently. Please tell me about any ayurvedic medicine.
Sir currently I am using patanjali orange slivers face wash but some issues in the face wash my face some times dry I have oily skin now I am using aroma grape fruit face wash which one is better for my oily skin banjarus face wash or oriflame orange face wash which One is better for improve my complexion? Please suggest me sir.
My age is 17, but there is no growth of moustache and beard. What can I do for this doctor. Please help me.
Am suffering from pimples and black spots on my face previously I have used medicines to control them but I dosent works please give me a suggestion to control them.
Hi I'm a male when I go outside in sun my face looks sweaty and dark and my face looks tired please help me out wat should I do suggest me something how to control and avoid this problem how to look fair and glowing and fresh even in the sun or I go outside in the sun to look fair in the sun and healthy skin please help me out please.
My 11 month old baby is getting dry skin. And some time look black And white. I use tedibar soap I daily give him oil massage before bath. Any good soap r home remedy for bath.
Iam 21 yrs old female. May be due to water or climate change iam suffering from pimples nd black scars. please rectify my problem.
Whiteheads and blackheads are a type of mild acne. These occur when dead skin cells accumulate on your skin pores. They are also known as ‘comedones’. Blackheads appear like black spots on your face, and are often mistaken for dirt. Whiteheads are more stubborn than blackheads and they might be accompanied by tiny spots called papules or pustules. Since both blackheads and whiteheads are a milder type of acne, they should be promptly treated before the bacteria in the acne proliferate. The skin can worsen and cause post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, or acne marks. This can cause serious discoloration of the skin.
1. A treatment comprised of advanced peels is usually recommended. The treatment also covers what diet you should follow and gives detailed instructions to further prevent acne. One of the peels involved in the treatment is a natural acetic acid peel, which treats whiteheads and blackheads. The peel has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It also contains potassium iodide and ‘jasmonic’ acid which ensures skin regeneration and exfoliation.
2. The other kind of treatment involves a thorough therapy comprising of the following stages:
- Cleansing: Skin inflammations are reduced with a blend of antioxidant teas.
- Massaging: Before the blackheads extraction can be started, your skin will be massaged to prepare for the procedure.
- Mask: A mask will be applied next on your face, and then the extraction process will begin.
- Toning: Either a tea blend or salicylic acid will be used to unclog pores and control extra oil.
- Mud Mask: A mud mask made from sea minerals and ‘ichthammol’ is applied to absorb oil and prevent breakouts in the future.
- Calming Mask: This type of mask contains both tea blends and buttermilk. It soothes and calms the skin.
- Hydration: Microalgae control extra oil, while reducing flakiness and dryness, thus hydrating your skin. It also contains zinc oxide, which reduces redness and mattes the skin.
Additionally, experts will provide you skincare products that you can use at home after the clinical treatment is over. This ensures future breakouts don’t occur and you skin remains beautiful and clear.