Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
Submit a review for Dr. Sai Vishnu PriyaYour feedback matters!
How to keep sugar level under control. Its always near to 250+. I want to go for diet control and i am on 15 x 2 times insulin. Pls advise, how to go about.
I am 65 years old and suffering from diabetes since 20 yrs. Recently I was admitted to hospital with my sugar levels 400. There I was diagnosis with BP.
Hello Doc, I am 35 years old man and suffering from high uric acid. The percentage is 10. What should be my diet etc. I feel very lethargic and do not feel light and enjoy my day. Life has become like hell. Please guide me Doctor so that I can live my life energetic and joyful.
My mom get uric acid problem her uric acid is 8.9 so how can I control it and she has BP problem also give me solutions to get it in control.
I am a research scholar and sitting n working at lab in addition to having the hypothyroidism condition have made me obese and I am now 65 kgs. I was 52 kgs 8 years ago before my marriage and after the birth of my first child (wen the thyroid condition was diagnosed) and then after the second one (after a year) in 2011, is mainly the reason of the obesity. I am seriously in need of a proper diet plan or something relevant to decrease as much weight as possible and required for my age and height (4.11 feet). Please advice. Presently I am on 100 mcg dosage of Thyronorm tablet. Just to inform. I also have mild to moderate thrombocytopenia.
Hlo Dr. I am 3 mnth pregnant. Nd m surfing wid thyroid problem. please tel me how can I handle this type of prblm. One question more. My nature is totally change. What is the reason behind dis? Thx. .
I am 27 year old, female. I am suffering hypothyroidism problem.Please help me how to reduce my weight?
Sir/madam My grandpa is a patient of diabetes having low bp unable to walk freely. Suffering from posted. Aftr suffering frm all these he can not even go to toilet n always used to say that he doea not feel free aftr fresh like a man. Always think abt freshness. suggests him suitability.
My wife has hypothyroidsm. She is taking homeo medicine for that. We want to be parents. When pregnancy will come while using medicine.
Type 2 diabetes is commonly seen in adults, but nowadays its prevalence is rapidly increasing in young adults and even teenagers. It is a chronic disorder that adversely affects the way your body processes and metabolizes the glucose (blood sugar).
In Type 2 Diabetes, your body either resist the effects of insulin, a hormone that controls the sugar flow into the cells or does not produce adequate insulin to maintain a normal glucose level. Incorporating a healthy living, with the focus being on eating healthy and exercising regularly (for about 30-45 minutes) can help keep Diabetes Type 2 in check.
- Take small and frequent meals i.e. 4-6 times a day spread across regular time intervals. Also, carry a quick fix of carbs that can come to aid when the sugar levels drop.
- Foods rich in fiber and complex carbohydrates, such as bread, vegetables, fruits and whole grain cereals should be at the top of the priority food list. Stay away from fatty or fried food.
- Keep a check on your glucose level regularly at home with the help of a blood glucose meter.
- A three monthly HBA1C test (three-month average blood sugar) can help to know overall blood sugar control.
- Limit consumption of alcohol and completely cut down on tobacco.
- Get up from your couch and hit the nearest jog course or do the exercise of your choice. There is no substitute to physical activities if you are on your way to control Diabetes; be if any type.
- Assess cholesterol and blood pressure count periodically.
- Because of nerve damage and poor blood circulation, your foot may have to bear the brunt of this disorder as well. Take good care of your feet. Check your feet for swelling, red spots and blisters; wear special shoes with a soft pair of socks that can keep your feet dry. Get your feet examine by special instruments for blood circulation and sensation in feet.
- Diabetes damages oral health as well. Visit a dentist for a gum and tooth checkup at least a couple of times in a year.
- Get your kidneys and retina tested as diabetes may weaken the blood vessels of these areas.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an endocrinologist.