Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sai MeenakshiYour feedback matters!
Mera weight bahut bad gaya hai. 65 hai abhi jab ke 6 months pehle 45 tha kya karun bahut pareshan hoon sab kuch try kar liya ab bas aap se umid hai doctor. Please help me. Iske sath saath face bhi bhut blackness aagaye hai mujhe jaane waale jab achanak se mujhe dekhte hai thoda pechan he nahi pate. Date bhi theek se nahi aate hai. Bhut kam aate hai. 1 din main he band ho jate hai. Please help me doctor please.
I have very heavy flow during periods with big clots. Need to change pad eVery 3 hrs. Is this normal?
I am facing periods irregularly the periods coming after 3 yo 4 months? What is the solution for this?
I had intercourse with my partner on June 15. It was my first intercourse. My partner used condom. After my first intercourse my virgina is wet and today I got my periods they are on time but the problem is this that they are light than usual. I'm little worried because it was my first time and I don't want to get pregnant. Is everything ok or am I pregnant?
I am trying to conceive for 6 months now but unfortunately couldn't. Done all the required tests, doctor said everything is normal only issue is the pus cells present in my husband's semen to which antibiotic is prescribed. But along with that he has prescribed tab obimet Sr 500 (1 each day. My question is I am not suffering from Pcos or diabetes, also I hav a regular cycle so how this drug is going to help me to get pregnant?
If we do sex this weak and take unwanted 72 and again we have sex next weak so we should take it again or not? Please advise.
I am on birth control but am taking other Meds with it I have not got my period in three months I have had unprotected sex yesterday for the first time is it possible for me to have gotten pregnant.
Novelon 21 day pill from june. Missed second last doubled with the last, break of 6 days from 2-7 july. Menses from 5-7july. New pack from 8th july. Protected intercourse but condom used thrice on 9th july (first timw intercourse) Next fully protected on 14th july (last intercourse) Missed 21st july pill doubled 22nd july night. Light bleeding on 22nd july morning (breakthrough bleed or implantation bleed?) Pill ended on 28th july menses from 1-6 aug. Negative hpt at 4,5,6,7,8,11,12 weeks all negative hpt done with first morning urine with different brands. No pills or intercourse after 1-6aug. Periods due on 1st sept as it dint came did a usg and hcg beta on 8th sept (10 weeks from first and 9 weeks from last intercourse) Hcg was 0.11 and usg shows pcod (no mention of pregnancy) Dr. prescribed deviry 2 tab for 5 days for withdrawal bleed. But after taking just a single dose bleeding started from 11-16th sept. It was heavy. On 21st july morning when I woke up I can feel my pelvic bone in the front (can it be due to exercises like crunches leg rise etc with weight loss? I was 72 in july 70 in aug and now I am almost 68 kgs) and after continuous touching I made it hurt. Scared went for usg on 21st sept (12 weeks ftom first and 11 weeks from lasr intercourse) Usg only showed bulky ovaries with pcod. I asked him if my uterus was normal he said its absolutely normal. Usg was transabdominal. The hardness yet not gone. Moreover m fln gassy all the time and I cn feel sensation under my rib and back and m passing lots of gas. M worried too. finally ve taken an hpt with first morning urine at almost 12 weeks 6 days. And its negative. Can their still be risk of pregnancy? M 23 years old and come from a strict conservative family. Can I go to doctor with my mother? Their will not be any risk of pregnancy right? I have heard about cryptic pregnancy. Is it at all possible after so many hpts usgs and blood tests? I did not felt any symptoms except gas and that bone in front. Google says its common in pregnant woman. M scared, m I 100% safe?
Hi, I am Ms. Vamsy got married since4 months unable to conceive. I am 28 and my husband is 36 yrs old May I know the reason please? 1. I have frequent urination but no diabetes. I always drink water 2. During intercourse there is white discharge every time no fishy smell, but it happens even before periods and after periods.
Got periods on 3 sep. Had unprotected sex on 7 sep. Now she got her periods on 5 oct. Is impossible dat she can be pregnant. As some says anyone can have periods while pregnancy. She is really worried. She did not take any test. Please clarify. Can she b pregnant.
Do we need to have a gap between IUI and IVF treatment, there was unsuccessful 2 tries of IUI ? So please answer.
Hello Lybrate doc, after how many days the symptoms of pregnancy starts. After our intercourse. When the period is due. please suggest.
My wife pregnancy is about end of the 8 month bit of last quarter. Her HB is about to 6 gram. She is feeling too much constipation and vomiting. What is next step to increase the HB. AND how much should be HB at the time of delivery. Please confront to me.
I am married for 2 years. Recently Black spots started appearing near my vaginal area. I have body pain as well. What could be the reason. My hair falls as well. Is it a symptom for anything.
Cuts and bruises, which you may get from a wide variety of sources, is one of the most commonly overlooked issues that many of you face on a regular basis. Cuts and grazes can be treated easily with homeopathy.
There are many great homeopathic remedies, which deal with pain, inflammation and the general healing process. Here they are.
- Arnica: Arnica is an excellent remedy when you have a bruise on your body. It helps reduce the swelling as well as the pain, in whichever part of the body you have swelling on. However, it is worth noting that Arnica does not help much with muscle pain.
- Hypericum: It is worth note that arnica works best on parts of the body which do not have as many nerve endings. For example, the legs and arms are excellent places to administer arnica and it works very well there. However, it is worth note that arnica is not as good with parts of the body which have many nerve endings. This is where Hypericum comes in. Bruises to the fingers, toes and spinal cord heal better with Hypericum than they do with arnica.
- Calendula: Calendula is a medicine, which can be applied as a tincture. A tincture is when a medicine is dissolved in alcohol. Apart from a tincture, Calendula can also be used as a cream, spray or gel. It can heal shallow cuts very rapidly in all of these forms.
- Millefolium: Millefolium is the best homeopathic remedy when there is excessive bleeding and the wound is not clotting properly.
- Staphisagria: This is another medicine used for cuts. However, it is worth noting that Staphisagria is a very good medicine when it comes to treating cuts which are deep or have a stinging sensation.
Related Tip: "Wounds Vs Bruises"
Am 42 year old female with bipolar disorder and under going treatment for that. As of now my craving for sweet has increased tremendously and eating disorder also can be noticed. My body weight has always been towards the heavier side but recently it has increased and irregular periods also have started. What can the doctor suggest?
My wifes after 1 year pregnancy her breast and vagina I feel loose thats y I am not enjoying my sex life that much any medicine for this?
I am 30 years old and give birth to a child in the month of July 2015 and want to maintain gap for next event please which contraceptive I will take.
As much as we would like to ignore it, domestic abuse is a very common problem. Not every woman has the strength to fight against it and confide in someone. As a friend, it is your duty to look out for them. You don’t have to be an expert in psychology to know the warning signs of domestic violence. Here are 8 such warning signs.
- She is quiet when he is around: If your friend is normally jovial and suddenly becomes quiet the moment her partner is around, don’t overlook the change. She may be scared of saying something that might upset him and start a fight.
- She allows herself to be put down: In almost all cases of domestic violence, the woman is made to feel guilty about everything. This becomes habit and she loses her will to fight back. If you notice you’re friend allowing her partner to walk over her and put her down, she may be facing abuse at home.
- She withdraws from friends and family: Social withdrawal is another major sign of domestic violence. There may be a number of reasons for this; he is too possessive of her, she is injured and scared of letting people see her injuries etc.
- Unexplained injuries: Making an excuse that walking into a door caused a black eye isn’t only a scene from the movies. If your friend suddenly starts wearing inappropriate clothes such as long sleeved tops in summer, she may be a victim of domestic abuse. Look out for such excuses and injuries.
- Plans that are frequently cancelled at the last moment: Victims of domestic abuse often make plans, but never keep them. This could be because their partner does not like them going out without them or because she is injured and doesn’t want you to see her injuries.
- She has casually mentioned violent behavior, but dismissed it lightly: Casually mentioning violent behavior at home could be your friend’s way of trying to tell you that something is wrong. We fear being judged and hence it is sometimes very difficult to speak openly about facing domestic abuse. If you feel a friend is being domestically abused, encourage her to share her problems with you.
- Her finances and personal choices are not controlled by her: Domestic abuse victims usually have most of their lives controlled by their partners. This includes finances, choice of clothing, social attendance etc.
- The children seem nervous and frequently upset: Children may not say much, but notice a lot. Even if they are not abused, seeing their mother hurt can affect a child and make them moody, withdrawn and upset.