Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SagunthalaYour feedback matters!
Sir 2 years when i was in hostel i sufferred from a disease which most of our friends went through,we got small buds all around penis and scrotum which itches a lot,took medicine and it got cured bt now i feel my scrotum has got loose,it hangs more and the skin is also enlarged like rubber which creates trouble in summer,is it the effect of that disease or is it normal,me 27 now.Please suggest proper measures and please stop advicing me to use strongal.No spam please. Its serious.
We are married couple (32 age Male, 29 age Female). We have been trying to conceive for last 4 months. We need to use lubrication (Vaseline) during the sex. What are some of pregnancy friendly lubricant that I can buy in local stores.
I Had sex on 26 december and ipill after 24 hrs of sex. Its now 10th feb and she is not having period till now. Today got beta hcg report less than 1.20 is she pregnant?
Living with a serious disease is not easy. Try these 25 practical tips to help you throughout your treatment.
1. Adopt a fighting spirit.
2. It's okay to discourage false cheerfulness and to share how you're feeling.
3. Seek support from your family and friends.
4. As a member of your health care team, learn about your disease and ask questions.
5. Be an active participant in your treatment and recovery efforts.
6. Make positive changes in your lifestyle that will improve your outcomes, such as quitting smoking, incorporating exercise and getting good nutrition.
7. Find something to laugh about each day. Good humor is healthy for the body and soul.
8. For safety's sake, when not feeling your best, ask for transportation assistance to your medical appointments.
9. Participation in a support group can help you learn from others.
10. Pay attention to how you are feeling and get plenty of rest, good nutrition, and take time for personal care.
11. Find ways to express your feelings by speaking with a mental health provider or a cancer center social worker.
12. Consider complementary therapies, such as massage, aromatherapy, acupuncture, yoga to help relieve stress and other symptoms.
13. Just be yourself and continue to do the things that you already enjoy doing.
14. Continue your current sports activities as much as physically possible.
15. Allow yourself private time apart from your family and friends to do nothing, or something important to you.
16. If you are currently employed, continue to work if physically possible.
17. Practice guided visualization and/or meditation.
18. Nourish yourself spiritually through prayer or guidance from a religious leader.
19. Listen to relaxing music that can bring about serenity.
20. Read uplifting books.
21. If you have a significant person in your life, keep the romance going by selecting romantic movies to watch.
22. Take time for simple pleasures, such as a warm bath, a manicure or pedicure.
23. Keep in mind that your memory function and energy level will fluctuate according to your treatment and medications. Let your caregiver know when you need help.
24. Consider writing down your feelings in a journal.
25. Keep a calendar and or log of activities and appointments to help stay organized.
It been 2 months I dint get my periods, from 2 to 3 years it is irregular .last year in Dec I met one doctor she gave me novelon to continue for 3 months .it was 21 days pills .so I continued it for 3 months, then after that in march I got periods two times for 5 days in first week and in last week of the month. Then from April to June my periods was regular and from July till now I dint get my periods.
You are about to go on stage to face an audience. Palms sweaty, heart racing and a fear gripping your in such a way that your feet or tongue refuse to move? Relax. You are having a bout of stage fright. The first and most comforting thing to know is that the biggest and most popular performers and speakers also go through a bout of nervousness before their big show. And yet, when you see them on stage, you'll not detect an ounce of it. You can be that person too.
Why do you experience stage fright? Being the center of attention among an audience focused only on you can trigger thoughts of a bad or unconvincing performance resulting in loss of reputation, mockery and a perception of failure. The physical response your body has to this is called "fight or flight" syndrome which is a natural process designed to protect you.
So how do you face the situation and get better of it? Here are a few steps to get you there:
- Self-hypnosis / Hypnotherapy for stage fright: Imagine if you believed that you are a master public speaker and can feel calm and confident during every performance! A self-hypnosis or hypnortherapy session allows you to reach out into the recesses of your subconscious mind and harness its power to handle stressful situations like a stage performance. You may have heard the common adage of - You are what you believe; and this therapy proves it. The process will help you visualize your actual performance and link it with positive, encouraging and enjoyable images which will replace your anxiety with confidence. You can either visit a consultant or buy a CD online.
- NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) for stage fright: NLP was created in the 1970s by Richard Bandler and John Grinder in California as a connection between neurological process, linguistic and behavioural patterns learnt through experience or programming. NLP claims to cure everything from phobias to depression to even the common cold. Though not scientifically proven, NLP uses a set of mental exercises to allow you to change your perception and blockages and hesitation into positive actions. Similar to hypnosis, it'll allow you to program yourself to believe and practice for a positive outcome in order to achieve it.
- Add the wow factor: Anyone giving you their time deserves to leave with a 'wow'. Add facts, figures or moves that'll give them that. Add 'your' touch and style to it.
Would yoga help with gerd? also, can gerd have any effect on the menstrual cycle? mine have been unusually light the last couple of times (i've also checked for pregnancy though i've never had unprotected sex - it was negative). I have extremely random joint pains that aren't static - often in the limbs but no specific side. I feel difficulty in swallowing (mucus in throat). I also have dizziness post-prandial, which I find very strange. I'd appreciate an easy diet plan for keeping gerd in check because I am in a high-pressure job and I suspect the health issues are stressing me out making it a horrible feedback loop. Please help!
Hello. We had protects sex after 10 days of the periods. Nd moreover the mape organ was outside. It dint go inside as well. But now she approx late by 8 days den d expected date. So are any chances of pregnancy. Of yes den what can be done to avoid dat.
I'm 20 years old. Is it safe to use spermicides while having sex to prevent pregnancy? Which spermicide is good please suggest me.
Iam. 30 year old a diabetic and bp patient got married 1 month. I have a problem with my pennis I do not know what is happening whenever I wants to enter into the vagina hole of my wife before entering it. My penis releases. Even my penis is not so strong since month I did not brake her virginity. Also m not having much sex desire what goes wrong with me.I am so much worry about this and very much ashamed in front of my wife. Is this is my serious condition. Please help find correct Dr. and medicine. I am from hyderabad.
I had my last periods on 5th of july and then I had unprotected sex on 10th of july. After that I took an unwanted 72 what are my chances of getting pregnant?
Hi I am 7 months pregnant. Please let me know a detail diet plan. I am taking high protein diet like cheese, mama proteins, grams, pulses, fruits, milk. Please chalk out a daily diet plan for my 8th & 9th month. Please describe in detail rather than writing in general like high protein, high vitamin etc, please be specific.
If any girl take tablets for avoiding periods and after that periods not comes then she required to do?
Is it best to get pregnant on the 14th day from time I started my period as I started mine on Saturday 12th and still on at moment but it slowing down so I counted 14 days that be 25th so my boyfriend going come in me on that day so then I get pregnant won't I as I read on Internet what best day to get pregnant and it said 14 days from first day start your period so that 25th so I need no if going get pregnant is it ok if have sex 24th and 25th I be having sex every other day as well before that and after if it ok how long shall I leave it before I test to see if pregnant how long do I leave it before goto toilet so then I no none come out of me when I goto toilet and after he come in me do o stay still for 30 minutes then when I get up to pull my pants up the cum won't cum out will it and all over my pants as I would of been staying paying down for 30 minutes so it can go to my egg not cum out need to no.
I am 24 years of age. I face issues of white discharge on daily basis. I want to know the permanent cure of this? Is it possible to cure it permanently through Ayurveda?
Hi When I kiss with my boyfriend I did not feel the pleasure Actually I did not get high I don't why please help me out.how to get feeling
Dear sir as per advise of gynecologist I have tested my prolactin level (47.4ng/ml, TSH (3.69microunit/ml) and my husbands semen analysis (16million/ml. Is there any abnormality which can prevent pregnancy? we have tried for an issue for last 8 months. But because of abnormal bleeding (sometimes for more than 1months) we could not try continuously. During long time bleeding I take a medicine named Norgest. A fibroid is seen in the anterior wall of uterus measures 1.47into 2.52 and doctors said it increases rapidly and operation have to be done. Please help me. I m getting frustrated.
Hi, I am 24 years old and I got married. When my husband asks for sex I don't want to do that and if he touches me I don't get any feeling towards him. Is this is a major problem? What is the reason behind it?
I am pregnant and its my 5 month complete and sixgh running can I eat anjeer what will be its effects.
And it is not advisable to depend on allopathic everytime as side-effects to those medicines cannot be neglected. Instead, try some home remedies that are good and quick enough to cure it and there are no side effects to these remedies! here are few handy tips coming straight from kitchen:
1. Gargle with hot water by adding a pinch of salt into it, it helps in curing the sore throat.
2. Keep drinking hot drinks like coffee and tea or simply luke warm water.
3. Add turmeric powder, ginger powder and a teaspoon of honey to warm milk. This not only helps in curing cough but also relieves from bodyache, cold and headache.
4. For cold, steam inhalation is the best home remedy.
5. While preparing your tea, add few tulsi leaves and crushed ginger to it along with black pepper, it is much relief for cough and cold.
6. One who is susceptible to cough and cold should consume chavanprash (it is the best ayurvedic tonic for winter) or amla murrabba as it comprises high content of vitamin c which helps one develop a strong immunity against cough and cold.
Homeopathy works really well. Taking appropriate remedies can reduce the time spent in each stage and also aids complete recovery.
Homeopathic remedies help relieve cough and cold symptoms alongside proper rest, plenty of fluids and simple nourishing food. Consult me to get rid of stubborn cough.