Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SagunthalaYour feedback matters!
I had an operation of uterus removal last year because of the problem of heavy bleeding. Later it cause to several other problems (after operation. Like gradual weight gain. I do exercise but it causes muscles pain. And I have joint pain in my body. So I was unable to continue with the exercise. Other main cause is fatigue. I feel weakness in my body. I want to lose weight and I want a proper diet chart according to my age and my health condition.
I am 25 years I got period last month may now this month not came I was taking pills upto march novelon I stopped in march and from last fifteen days back pain is also very much what is the reason? help me.
As am suffering from thyroid and PCOD problem I have got a lot of unwanted hair .Please give me a precaution so that I can rid of my unwanted hair.
Hi, I had my last period on may 29th after that I had an unprotected intercourse on 15th june and I did not get my periods on june later on I took absorption pills to avoid and I had periods on 9th july which lasted to 13th july. Bleeding was normal on 29th july I had sonography which showed no sign of pregnancy later on 6th august I had urine test which was negative again. I have not got my periods this month as its 10 august today and have no pain in abdomen on pain on legs. Is there possibility to be still pregnant. Please suggest me as I am too stressed cause of it. and when should I again do the urine test if I had false results.
I am suffering with pcos problem .i consulted one doctor she gave me metahormic hydrochloric acid 500 mg tablets .i was having irregular periods after having tht tablets I got 1 normal period. After that again I missed tht period and I checked for pregnancy I got negative. So what I have to do now to get normal periods again. I should continue those tablets ?or I have to consult a doctor again ?what I should do now.
I want to get pregnant please suggest when to have sex and when to avoid abortion. Also tell me how to take earlier pregnancy test without waiting for the periods date?
Hi. Actually I have problem regarding my periods. Coz I had my last period date 29th may & on 13 &15 had unprotected intercourse so is it possible to be pregnant as I have abdomen pain as occurs in periods bt no periods seen as it almost 5 days delay of periods. Suggest me please as m too panic.
Hi I am 25 years old married women I have delivered baby boy on date 23. 03. 2015 through cesarean but till date I feel pain left side of my uterus and still date blood is discharged from uterus through vagina so kindly suggest the medicine for treatment thanks
From the last two months I am not having regular periods. There's only spotting. Because of this I am also gaining weight. What shall I do? I am taking Gonadil capsules for the last one year.
Meri shadi ko 2 year ho gye. Mere periods monthly time pr aate h. But bledding bohat kam h. Maximum 2 ya 3 days. Me ye janna chahti hu ki is problm ki vajh se pregnancy me koi problm toh nh hogi na. Please help
Infertility refers to the inability to conceive after having sex without protection. The biological inability of a man or a woman to contribute to conception and carry a full-term pregnancy may also be referred to as infertility. Among the various treatments for infertility, homeopathy accounts for being an effective one in both men and women.
Homeopathic medicines for infertility in women
- Homeopathic medicines for infertility because of acid vaginal charges: Borax and Natrum Phos are considered to be the best homeopathic medicines for infertility in women because of acid vaginal charges. These medicines are used when the vaginal discharges are destructive, acrid and kills sperms. Borax is used when the discharge is like egg white, copious and warm and it helps in easy conception. Natrum Phos is used when the discharge is acrid, creamy or honey colored.
- Homeopathic medicines for infertility because of prolonged and profuse periods: Calcarea Carb and Aletris Farionosa are used in case of too much prolonged, too profuse menstrual periods and periods which occur before time. Early mensus are experienced by patients. Anemia, leucorrhea, fatigues, tiredness and weakness may be experienced with menorragia.
Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men:
- Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men with erectile dysfunction: There are several effective homeopathic medicines for this purpose. Agnus Castus is used when a man’s sexual desire and physical ability is low and the genitals stay relaxed, cold and flaccid. Caladium is best when infertility or impotency occurs due to mental depression. In this case, the genitals stay relaxed and weak erection is observed. Selenium is another efficient homeopathic medicine for erectile dysfunction in cases of slow and weak erections. Involuntary semen discharge may also be experienced.
- Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men with low sperm count: X-ray is the most effective homeopathic medicine for treating low sperm count in men. Sperm count gets increased and both the quantity and quality of sperm are enhanced.
- Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men with orchitis: Conium is an ideal homeopathic medicine for treating infertility in men with orchitis. The testicles are swollen, enlarged and become hard. Conium also helps when a patient has a history of suppressed sexual desire.
Homeopathy is the most natural treatment for fertility in men and women, with no side effects on the body. Homeopathic medicine works with following rule of the nature's law of cure and these medicines work naturally without producing any harm to the body. You should consult a homeopathic practitioner before taking any homeopathic remedy for infertility.
I am now 5 weeks 6 days pregnant. I had my hcg level on 4th aug to 1555. Last night I had very light brown discharge. I could see it when wiping. Is it normal.
Hello, My question is me and my boyfriend had an oral sex during that time he touched my vagina with his penis but it was all dry and he didn't come in. After like regular menstruation I had my cycle. Then I have got another one in the in the next month. On the third month I have got another menstruation but it did only last for two days where as my cycle is for five days. I'm confused, is that a sign of pregnancy or its just normal. Please let me know. Thanks!
Unlike vegans, vegetarians include dairy products in their diets. These foods are naturally high in vitamin b-12. An 8-ounce glass of milk, for example, provides 0.9 micrograms of vitamin b-12. As the dietary reference intake is 2.4 micrograms, a glass of milk provides 37.5 percent of your daily vitamin b-12. An 8-ounce cup of yogurt provides the same amount, while 1 ounce of cheese contains 0.2 micrograms, or 8.3 percent of your daily vitamin b-12.
Yeast extract spreads are a good vegetarian source of vitamin b-12 and are also suitable for vegans. A 1-tablespoon serving of these spreads -- typically served on toast or crackers -- contains 0.09 micrograms of vitamin b-12, or 3.75 percent of your daily intake. Although most brewer's and nutritional yeasts do not naturally contain vitamin b-12, fortified yeasts are another good source of this vitamin. These products are typically labeled as vegan or vegetarian nutritional yeast flakes. Depending on the brand, adding as little as 2 teaspoons to your breakfast cereal or smoothie or with a spread on toast can provide 100 percent of your daily vitamin b-12 intake.
Eggs are naturally high in vitamin b-12. One large chicken egg yolk contains 0.33 micrograms of vitamin b-12, or 13.8 percent of your daily intake. In comparison with chicken's eggs, the eggs of other birds contain much more vitamin b-12. For example, a single duck egg contains 3.78 micrograms of vitamin b-12, while a goose egg contains 7.34 micrograms. As there are no known risks of excessive vitamin b-12 intake, it is safe for you to use duck and goose eggs as a daily b-12 source. You can use duck and goose eggs in place of chicken eggs in most dishes. However, goose eggs are three to four times larger than chicken or duck eggs, so you will need to adjust recipes accordingly.
Fortified foods are a good vegetarian source of vitamin b-12. These include soy products, dairy alternatives and breakfast cereals. For example, a single veggie burger patty contains 1.41 micrograms and a cup of fortified bran flakes contains 1.5 micrograms of the nutrient. Respectively, these amounts account for 58.8 and 62.5 percent of your daily vitamin b-12 intake. Because not all fortified soy products and breakfast cereals contain vitamin b-12, read nutritional information labels before making a purchase.