Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. SafinazYour feedback matters!
What are the foods to be taken in our daily diet to increase size of pennis and to increase sexual stamina to do sex for longer time.
I have 103 fever can I take bath for 2 times my grandma is like take 3 times a day bath bt I want advice from you doctors.
Sir; if I sex with my wife then the sperm are following down again & again so give me suggestions pls.
Why do I ejaculate so quickly? Is it because of masturbating a lot. I don't even last for more than 3 minutes normally without taking any pills. Please help me out sir.
I can not sleep in night instantly when im go in bed, after 1 hour i. Can sleep. I want to sleep right after when I am going to bed. please sir help me.
He is 21 year old, 6 feet tall but his penis is too small. It is less than 2.5 inch when not erected and 4.5 inch when erected. Ejaculation not more than 2 min. He want to have 6-7 inch and big in girt and want to stay longer during sex. Consult me.
I am 52 year old male. Having diabetes since 3 years. My fasting sugar is 144 mg/dl and PP is 350 mg/dl. Please suggest a medicine to reduce my sugar. My name pravin rao from mumbai.
I am 26 years old. How can I know my liver functioning well as I was suffering in jAUNDICE for a month.
I am suffering from chronic cough from last two years. I have already consult with doctor and taken the more and more medicine but can not feel relief please tell me the solution of my this problem?
I am 23 years old male and I fell prey to the disease of constipation from past 2 months. Initially I got an anal fissure and doctor prescribed me some ointment which was cured. Later on I am suffering from this constipation and moreover gastric problems also. I sometimes feel like my stomach is empty but as soon I start to eat I feel full. Please suggest me something. Kind regards! sam.
My wife is 40 years old, she is having bit anxiety problem, but of late she is not feeling good in mood, and having negative thoughts and can not sleep in night and in noon and also having frequent mood swings, family doctor advised homeopathy for anxiety and he also said it maybe due to menopause. Kindly advise.
Since four to five I have noticed that I getting discharged very soon during sex. And while masturbating I found that the quantity of semen is less as compare to earlier. Is it dangerous or normal?
The most common cause of neck pain can be cervical disc disease. It is generally caused by the abnormality of the disc that is the cushion present between the vertebrae. The disc can get damaged because of arthritis or any unknown cause. When damaged, it usually leads to inflammation or spasm of the muscles leading to neck pain.
There are a number of pain medications, traction exercises, and physical therapy for minimizing the neck pain. However, these home based remedies help in relieving pain along with a speedy recovery:
- Take it easy: If you have a busy and hectic life, then take it easy. Living with cervical disc diseases can lead to an increase in the neck pain; thus cutting down on activities helps. A comfortable position should be observed while resting. If need be then a pillow can be placed under the neck.
- Apply Cold/Heat Pack: There is always a confusion regarding whether a cold or a hot pack is to be used. The recommendation is to use ice or cold pack for the first 24 to 48 hours of the injury, so that the swelling subsides. This should then be followed by hot fermentation in order to improve the muscle stiffness and also loosen them. But in case of a cervical disc disease neither cold nor heat penetrates the tissue to relieve inflammation, so it is best to use the one which feels better. Whichever, pack is chosen it should only be used for 20 minutes and then left for 40 minutes. Take care and do not use ice or heat directly against the skin.
- Stretch: Stretching exercises should be done in order to improve the flexibility and relieve pain in the neck. Exercises can be performed after warming up of the muscles by a warm towel or bath. Here are a few simple stretches for cervical disc disease that you can do at home:
- Move the neck: As per the study by the American Medical Association, women who had neck pain got relief when they did exercises using light weight and resistance bands. This increased their endurance and strength of the neck muscles. Also, 30 minutes of exercise in the form of biking, walking, swimming, and biking is recommended to improve the blood flow.
- Maintain the posture of the neck: A bad posture can cause a neck pain. Every time while standing, sitting, walking, lifting the posture should be kept in mind. The head and neck should be kept straight and the back should be supported in order to avoid neck pains.