Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. SafinazYour feedback matters!
After unprotected sex and 2 dpo trying to conceive I feel lot of gas in my stomach. Is it something related to unprotected sex or a very early sign of pregnancy?
I have headache over 2 days. What should I do to cure this? What medicine is required? Is their any serious problem?
I am having migraine. And I am facing this problem fron last two to three years. What should I do to avoid this problem.
Hello I am a 26 year old male I get tired real quick and y heart starts beating on a very high rate even if I make a sudden quick movement. I do smoke cigarettes about 5 sticks daily.
I am 45 years old male. I have diabetics but in control . I am using pain killer one tablet daily. Is it suggestible ?
I am 25 years male person suffering from knee and other joint pains from 10 months. The level of sr. Uric acid is at 8.9. Recently from 1 month onwards I am getting a sound from my knees when I am walking and also in sleep. What can I do?
I am feeling feverish and some time vomiting and I am feeling pain in my left hand and I am not feeling well.
I am suffering from itching in vagina from last 5 days I go to a skin specialist he suggest me some tablets and cream but it can not work means I still have itching. Cream is caspino tablet is limkast itrajet200 etc.
Hi doctor, I am from bombay but staying in kuwait for business, my age is 50 years and my weigh is 85, in my blood report tg level is high, there is cholesterol in liver is high, sugar is high, my blood pressure always high like 180 to 200. So, what should I do and which type of food I avoid please advice me. Thank you.
I do not feel excited or elated which is supposed to happen and which happens to most guys. Instead I feel really depressed and I just want to run away from that place and confine myself to my home away from women. I know why this happens to me. I have a low self esteem issue which makes me think I am unattractive to girls so its better I avoid them so that I do not bother them with my ugliness and weird behavior. This tendency has really restricted my interaction with girls and I cannot seem to find a way outta this. Its like I want to avoid girls but at the same time I cry from inside that I am single leading to low self esteem. I am really stuck. Please help. suggestions to battle this insecurity would be highly appreciated. Thank You.
I am diabetic (controlled) since 20 years. I have Tinitis (continous high frequency sound in my ears). I can live with it. I have been told it is not curable. Is that true in all cases?
I have been masturbating since when I was of 12 years of age but very less I used to masturbate but since last 1 year I am masturbating regularly once I want to quit this habit but it is being very difficult to quit.
I had been masturbating for the past six years but tried to stop several this times but now am on day 1 month free and not doing it again, will I be able to get children after all that wastage of sperms, my skin has really changed badly due to masturbation will it come to normal ?will I be normal human being again, but am glad I have overcomes now?
Diabetes mellitus is a chronic condition wherein the body doesn’t metabolise sugar properly. Insulin, a hormone produced by the pancreas, is responsible for carrying the sugar or glucose, from the bloodstream to the individual cells. When the pancreas fails to produce insulin, glucose builds up in your bloodstream and enters your urine. Homeopathy focuses on the overall health of the individual. Homeopathic medicines for diabetes include:
1. Abroma Augusta: This homeopathic medicine is best for diabetics who have weak muscles, increased appetites and frequent urination.
2. Phosphorus: If symptoms include weak vision, Phosphorus is the best remedy for it.
3. Syzygium Jambolanum: This is one of the best homeopathic remedies for diabetes mellitus. It acts efficiently and promptly in lowering sugar levels.
4. Phosphoric acid: If you feel exhausted or weak all the time, either physically or mentally, then Phosphoric acid is beneficial. Weak memory, forgetfulness and numb feet are also treated with Phosphoric acid.
5. Gymnema Sylvestre: Sometimes, diabetics drastically lose weight and have low energy levels. Gymnema Sylvestre is an excellent remedy for such symptoms.
Sometimes one or more homeopathic medicines may be combined to treat symptoms. Some common combinations include:
1. Lachesis, Arnica, Belladonna and Phosphorus are combined in a treatment to treat retinopathy, which is damage to the eyes caused by diabetes.
2. Serum Anguillae, Arsenic Album and Lycopodium are used together to treat kidney damage (nephropathy) in diabetics.
3. Helonias, Sulphur and Phosphoric acid are taken to deal with neuropathy or nerve problems such as numbness in feet and hands.
4. Syzygium Jambolanum is combined with Secale Cornutum to treat skin ulcers, which is a common problem among diabetics.
5. For people suffering from constipation due to diabetes, Natrum Sulph, Defloratum and Carlsbad are the best medicines.
6. To improve weak memory, Phosphoric acid, Nux Vom and Kali Phos are the best remedies for diabetics.
7. Sometimes diabetics complain of extreme, incapacitating weakness. To improve energy and boost overall health, Carbo Veg, Phosphoric acid, Phosphorus and Arsenic Album are recommended.