Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. SadhanandhanYour feedback matters!
I am having that I have sit for a long time I am having pain in below the chest of left hand side any thing to do that.
Hello I am 21 years old (female), I am constantly suffering from chest pain since past 2 years, even I am unable to understand that what the reason may be behind it because I get pain even when I don't take stress. Please give me some suggestion as soon as possible.
According to my age, my weight is too less. Its just 42kgs. And I have low blood pressure problem too. What should I do.
Atherothrombotic diseases such as myocardial or cerebral infarction are serious consequences of the thrombus formed in blood vessels. Dhamasa possesses thrombolytic properties that could decompose blood clots. Dhamasa has been incorporated as a thrombolytic agent for the improvement of patients suffering from Atherothrombotic disease.
My mom is 42 years old and she is having very weak pulse and low blood pressure. She is having fever around 99 to 100 daily for 20 days. If she goes on a walk then also fever starts. If she drinks water then she vomits and is feeling anxiety. She is feeling needles in her feet and hands. This problem has also happened to her a year ago and some times very rarely she get mild. Please suggest me the remedies and i want to know that are its causes.
I am 62 years old and retired govt employee. I am patient of high blood pressure from last 20 years and from last few months my blood pressure is going high upto 150/90. However by taking medicine it comes in control. Now from last few weeks I am unable to sleep. I am not even able to sleep for 2-3 hours. I consult with a cardiologist and he told me that it’s due to stress and anxiety and give me few medicine to take sleep. But still I am unable to sleep. Please suggest me what kind of doctor I should see. My ECG report is normal and no heart disease so far.
Pain in centre of chest, after some time it's transfer to same place on back, this process continues, kabhi chest pe, kabhi back pe, what type of trouble is this?
Heart disease. Researchers have long suspected that the stressed-out, type A personality has a higher risk of high blood pressure and heart problems. .
In last one week for 3 times about 1-2 sec I got pain in left side bottom of chest, pain is just like sudden shock, I done Wat it was and why paining, pls suggest me whether I want to consult doctor.
What are the consequences of high blood pressure during pregnancies and what is the normal blood pressure during seventh month of pregnancies.
Doctor I have pain in my chest it very painful when I sleep and I take another movement for another direction.
The heart pumps blood to various body parts so they function smoothly. When this blood flow is impaired, then the other organs also cannot function to their full capacity. A heart attack is when there is sudden, abrupt, complete blockage of this blood flow from the heart.
Over the past few decades, a heart attack is one of the major causes of death. With changing lifestyles, it is spreading its presence, and people in younger age groups are seen to have heart attacks. There are various risk factors which put one at a higher risk, though. Identifying these and working on them is a great way to reduce the chances of developing a heart attack. Read on to know the most effective eight ways in which you can prolong the onset of heart disease as well as improve the overall quality of life.
- Diet: You are what you eat. It is as simple as that. Eating a diet that is heart healthy not only helps in preventing heart attacks but also improves overall health. Ensure the diet has variety, is rich in omega fatty acids, less of saturated fats, rich in fiber with fruits and vegetables, and whole grains.
- Move it: The sedentary lifestyle added with the poor dietary habits are the major culprits for increased incidence of heart attacks. Exercise in any form – walking, jogging, running, cycling, gymming – good for the heart. It not only keeps you in good shape but also keeps your heart healthy and active. The risk of heart attacks is greatly reduced.
- Stress: This is believed to be a major reason for increased incidence of heart attacks. Find a way to manage stress that works for you – meditation, music, travel, exercise, etc.
- Weight: Weight management is extremely important for a healthy heart and overall health. The difference between those who watch weight and others is very obvious if you just look at people. As soon as you are above your limits, work on reducing it.
- Smoking: The hazards of smoking are multiple, and upping the chances of heart disease is one of them. Reducing or quitting smoking can change your quality of life in multiple ways, and reducing the incidence of heart attacks is just one of them.
- Readings: In addition to weight, ensure your blood pressure, blood sugar, and cholesterol levels are maintained well. These are vital readings and are closely connected. They not just help in preventing heart attacks but in multiple other chronic conditions including diabetes and cancer.
- Stay happy: With all these, stay happy, have a good social circle. This helps improve health quotient to a large extent.
So, while a heart attack is beginning to spread its wings, there are definitely ways to control it.