Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am 8 months pregnant. My sgpt is48 n my sho t is 37. I have been prescribed fortibile. Can I continue taking cashewnut n kismis.
I'm 20 years old a girl, suffering Ovary Cysts from 2014. The cysts volume is Right ovary 4.4 c. C. And Left ovary is 3.8 c. C. And now that's why my face full of acne and mostly the dark wala spots did my face dull, roughness. Help me what should I do?.
Sir, I am having low semen count. How to improve? I am 36 years old married. I have one 5 years old kid. I am trying for another baby. So please give suggestion
Dear sir/madam, we are complited 3 yrs of our marriage and we are tring since last 2 yrs for pregence, but till dated we are not getting sucess. Already we are changed more than three doctors for the same. And pur all report come is normal. In last hormonic test some hormons found unbalancein my wife. Please suggest the right way tous what to do further.
My last period was on 6 dec 16 I had sex on 27 dec 16 I have cycle of 26 to 28 days what are the chances of getting pregnant.
I have facing the problem that I don't have a baby and my wife has done operation before marriage with me and we went to the shatabdi hospital and doctor said tubelitaion opened now but that is not true and we went to some other doctor they said you have to do the HSG and we done that and in that report its not opened what should we do? Some said us about test tube baby and what is it?
I am 18 and staying in hostel. I have a severe dandruff problem and hair fall too. And a delayed periods. Could it be bcos of this. I need some solution:-s.
Hello Doctor! I have low Amh so My Ivf donor egg process has started. My lmp was on 25th May. I was taking pill Oral g from 29th May .I took it daily till 5th June .After that I fell I'll. I was detected with typhoid and high bp upto 190 I was admitted in hospital for 3 days since 5th June I missed my pill .From yesterday I am experiencing light bleeding Is it because of this missed pill. I am very weak also now Don't have much stamina to start Ivf soon. I want to be fine completely and then start the process. Will I get my period on 25th or will it be delayed. Can I have intercourse or will there be a problem .Kindly put forward your opinion What should I do now.
Hi, I am 32 years old Male. I use KS dotted condom. But I don't know my partner is getting urine infection after sex (her assumption is bcoz of the condom). She doesn't like to use the condom while having sex. Also she do not want to get pregnant as well. But I can't have happy sex while ejaculation without condom. Pls advice which condom can I use to avoid urine infection to my partner or because of any other issue she is getting urine infection. Thank you.
Hi Doctors! I'm , 21 years old unmarried girl. Actually I have on unprotected sex with my bf on 4th of September Night sex k bad 12 ghante k andar hi means agle din 5sept ko din 12 bje tak maine ek ipill leli. But ipill lene k bad 5 september ko again I have an unprotected sex with my bf. So aesi situation mei kya mujhe fir se ipill lena chahiye ya jo ipill maine 12bje tk din 5september ko li thi vo mere dono unprotected sex k bad pregnancy se nachne k liye enough hai? please give a answer soon. Ye mai isliye puch rhi qki mere periods lastly 13th of august ko aaye the nd hmesa se hi mere periods 24 ya 25 days pr aa jate hai uske according 13 august k bad mera period 5 ya 6 tk aa jana chahiye tha but aaj 7 September bhi khatam hi ho gya ab tk mera period nhi aya. Isliye mujhe darr lg rha pregnancy ka. Plz tell me what to do in this situation kya karna chahiye mujhe 5september ko jo unprotected sex hua uske according abhi 48 hours hue hai so kya mujhe fir se ipill leni chahiye. Is there any chance of pregnancy?
While pregnancy is not a pathological condition, it is a happy time that can be marred by various conditions. Debilitating morning or all day sickness, which is usually characterised by nausea, reflux in the Gastroesophageal band, heartburn and acidity. This can also turn into vomiting and lead to complications if it does not stop. Persistent, almost daily vomiting can be termed as excessive vomiting in pregnancy, and this is known as Hyperemesis Gravidarum in medical terms. Let us find out more about this condition.
- Routine: Hyperemesis Gravidarum usually strikes as a matter of routine at a set time everyday where the patient will either be in unappetising company of acute and painful acidity and nausea, or will also be vomiting.
- Severity: The severity of the condition usually decreases as the patient's pregnancy progresses. Usually, this condition strikes around the fourth or fifth week of pregnancy, before becoming better towards the middle of the second trimester. There are cases, though, where it continues to be just as severe till the very end of the pregnancy.
- When to take action: The patient may have to be hospitalised in case too much vomiting takes place, so as to prevent excess loss of water and salt from the body, and resultant weakness which may affect the growth of the foetus. Also, it is best to call the doctor when you have experienced fainting and dizzy spells.
- Causes: Hyperemesis Gravidarum or excessive vomiting during pregnancy cannot be attributed to any specific or single cause. Usually, it is known to be a genetic condition passed down by mothers to their daughters. But in most cases, doctors believe that the condition is due to hormonal changes, where an increase in the HCG hormone, or Human Chorionic Gonadotropin hormone level during pregnancy may lead to a variety of symptoms such as morning sickness or excessive vomiting. This hormone is known to be at its peak during pregnancy.
- Risk Factors: It has mostly been seen that women who are carrying twins are at risk of suffering from this condition. Also, women who have suffered from chronic motion sickness in the past report excessive vomiting during pregnancy.
- Treatment: The best way to treat this issue is to prevent too much of nausea and vomiting with the help of a bland diet that does not have heavy to digest ingredients. Also, it is best to take small and frequent meals.
Working your way around excessive vomiting during pregnancy is a matter of ensuring that you take rest, fluids and other precautions.
Related Tip: "6 Do’s and Don’ts of Working During Pregnancy "