Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SachithanandamYour feedback matters!
I am a 36years female and have piles from last 8yrs. It comes out rarely but feeling uneasy 2 share my prblm even with doctors. Pls suggest any medicines 2 get rid of it permanently.
Hi my heart rates show always 100 above yesterday 135 stage like that. I already taken ECG and echo but all it's fine I am diabetic to if it's any problem for this I am big afraid because of this.
Hi, I'm facing chest pain/tightness also upper back pain over an year, all cardiac tests done results are normal everyone is saying is due to GERD im taking medicines for the same but results are not good ,Bp, lipid profile are normal what should I do?
How to increase the length and width of my penis and also suggest me that how quick fall can be prevented?
Hello doctor My son 5 years old and not speak properly some words. His tongue locked from below i. E. TANDUA due to which he is facing problem while speaking. Please advise.
Hi Dr. I like threesome and foursome .Listen a lot in magazines. please tell me in this sex act I will enjoy more or it is just a hype act How many maximum male member work on me in a sex act.
Dear Doctor My right seminal vesicle is swelling compared to left, any problem my feature sexual life, please tell me, and suggest me, any problem?
Hello sir, I am pawan. My body colour so difficult because my neck under colour pour white and neck up Colour brown and I am daily early morning to use - drinking water in Coper glass, neck ,face and my hand apply 1 tablespoon bacon or milk mix and apply in 10 days. I am daily work out to gim in evening to one month. Please doctor solution to my neck up colour.
I am 19 years old female I usually have headache very often. Can I take crocin. Please recommend me any good medicine.
I am a 64 years old male. Had my CABG 2 years back with my saphaneous vein removed from right leg for the procedure (plus the LIMA, it was a 2 vessel CAD). Since last 1 year, my right feet and ankle are swelling up (at times) and more importantly, severe pain is troubling me frequently (but not always) in the inner soft padding of the heel. Uric acid in blood test showed 5. 6. Ortho says the problem is due to excessive uric acid and there is no cure. Cardio says the uric acid is within control. Consult an ortho. What should I do?
Eye twitching, tics in the eyelids and spasms in the eye are pretty common. In case of eye twitching, usually the lower eyelid becomes involved. The upper eyelid may also twitch in certain cases. Twitches are not permanent in nature, and they leave after some time. In some cases, eye twitching may last for long durations of time such as weeks or months.
Eye twitching is not a critical medical condition. It is a temporary prickling and irritation in the eyes, which ceases after some time. Common twitching of the eyes is not related to any neurological disorder.
Here are some reasons which cause eye twitches:
- Stress: Every individual goes through some amount of stress, and the body reacts differently in different people as a result of stress. An eye twitch may be caused due to stress, especially related to strain in the eyes. In order to reduce stress you should practice yoga, meditation, perform breathing exercises and take a break. Reducing the stress would also cease the twitching in the eyes.
- Tiredness: Eye twitching can appear when you are fatigued or very tired. Lack of proper sleep makes your body tired, and this might trigger eye twitching.
- You should improve upon your sleeping hours and sleep more.
- Eye strain: Vision problems and any issue related to the eyes can cause stress, which may result in constant twitching in your eyes. Whenever too much stress is imposed upon your eyes, they tend to react and twitching occurs. Any problem would make the eyes put in more effort, which results in strain. You should have an eye check up if you experience an eye strain accompanied by twitching sensation in your eyes. People who use computers, laptops, tablets and smartphones for a profuse period of time experience pain and twitching in the eyes. There is a 20-20-20 rule to be followed while using such devices, which reduces eye strain and reduces itching or twitching. You can also avail special eyeglasses for people who spend a lot of time on computers.
- Caffeine: Intake of an excess amount of caffeine leads to eye twitching. Cut down your doses of coffee, tea, dark chocolates and soft drinks in case of eye twitching and you may observe an easing in the twitching.
- Alcohol: Alcohol also leads to eye twitching so you must abstain from alcohol in case you are having twitching in the eyes.
- Dry eyes: This disorder develops in people who have crossed the age of 50. People who use computers a lot also develop dry eyes, which leads to eye twitching.
Our eyes twitch because of a lot of reasons. You should know the facts right and avoid situations that lead to eye twitching.