Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SabithaYour feedback matters!
I gave my gf unwanted 72 on 12 december her date of periods is 16 but till now she have not got her periods .till what date she will get her periods? We had dry humping few hours ago .and after 8 hours I gave her unwanted 72 .how many days will it take to have her periods please tell me fast I worried plz.
My tummy is growing from last 1 year. Before that I was slim. My period cycle are also nt proper. Advise me something to get back into figure.
I had a surgical abortion yesterday. Today till morning I have little pain and cramps in stomach. Its normal or there is any serious problem.
Hello Doctor! My age is 31 years I am trying to conceive for more than 3 years but no luck. My follicles do not rupture even with Hcg Injections. My Hysteroscopy was done last month on 7th Jan The report says Uterine cavity normal with Endometrial polyp Subseptum noted. Endometrial polyp noted at fundus1.5cm* 1.5cm. Endometrial polyp resection done with scissors. Spectrum resection polypectomy was performed with Scissor. Good voluminous cavity obtained. Both ostia were well visualized. Endometrium normal. Cervix dilated upto no 7 Hegars dilate. Procedure was uneventful. Endometrium sent for TMA RNA TB-PCR. Then the Lab report said TB Not detected. After that I was given some antibiotics for 5 days and tablets Valest-2 for 20 days and Gynacet for 5 days. Then I got my periods and now I am again suppose to take tablet Enrifol and Gynacet Pls let me know the purpose of these tablets and will I conceive naturally with these medicines. As my Amh level is low <0.30 do I need Ivf with donor egg only. Are there any medicines to increase egg quality and AMH level. Kindly reply with your opinion.
Hi Doctor, 6 years back I had physical affair for 1 year with my ex boyfriend and aborted. Im getting married now. As im hindu, our religion doesn't support or doesn't accept a non virgin girl as wife. Will my husband get to know im non virgin.
Odontalgia or severe toothache is characterized by extreme pain or inflammation of the tooth and its surrounding areas. The excruciating pain that you might experience may stem as a result of gum infection, tooth decay, infection of the dental pulp, abscess and due to certain other reasons like extraction or filling of the teeth. Another key reason for extreme toothache is the fact that a number of heart problems, such as myocardial infarction and angina tend to affect your dental health negatively.
While some toothaches might occur sporadically, they might pose a danger against your overall well-being in the long run, if the condition is left untreated. Homeopathy can serve as the perfect antidote to your toothache problems and its effects are noted to be significantly higher when it comes down to the question of long-term consumption. Here is a list of homeopathic medications that might prove to be a pain alleviator for your dental complications:
- Hepar Sulph and Silicea: Root abscess responds positively, to both Hepar Sulph and Silicea. For fever accompanied with occasional chills due to severe toothache, Hepar Sulph is considered to be the perfect remedy and tends to significantly decrease the level of swelling and pain. On the other hand, if your face swells and there is an incidence of gum inflammation, Silicea must be used to numb the effects of root abscess.
- Plantago: Plantago is noted to be the most commonly prescribed medicine for toothaches and for treating sensitivity. The pain extending to the ears from the teeth receives maximum relief due to the effects of Plantago. It might have to be taken internally or applied externally depending on the severity of the toothache and its accompanying conditions.
- Staphysagria: Sensitivity is best taken care of by Staphysagria and resolves the problem of worsening of toothache, when any drink or food is consumed. Bleeding gums and excess salivation is also another aspect that is looked after by Staphysagria.
- Arnica: Tooth extraction and filling may often lead to the consequence of nerve-wrecking pain in the gums and the affected area. For this, Arnica is prescribed to assuage the nerve pain and must be taken in along with Hypericum, another homeopathy medicine, for best results.
- Merc Sol: Problems of halitosis and excessive salivation that tend to occur simultaneously with toothaches can be solved by a dosage of Merc Sol. Bleeding gums, looseness of teeth and sensitivity are all taken care of by the same medication.
- Hecla Lava: For jaw swells along with toothache, you must always opt for Hecla Lava. The effect is instantaneous and relieves both swelling and pain.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla serves as the best remedial homeopathic medicine for easing heat sensitivity that is likely to worsen the existing toothache. Drinks and food, either hot or cold, can then be consumed easily because of the numbing effect of this medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Hi Ma'am/SIr I need a query for my brother's wife. Actually she is 28th. Her tube has blocked and her wight gone more then 110. I want to know which surgery is best for her. We are realy disappointed with many doctor who said we can do etc. Please suggest me better option which we gave baby.
Hello, my age is 23 my Menstrual cycle is 30days we are taking fertility treatment from past 4 months. Monthly conducted follicular study. All my test reports are normal. My egg quality and endometrium thickness also good on every month. We intercousing as per doctors scheduled time. But why didn't I get pregnant my husband spem count is 34 millions. Please advice me how can I get pregnancy early.
I missed my periods. I am 23 years old. I had intercourse with my bf I don't want to b a pregnant. I was supposed to get my periods 2 weeks ago. Suggest me a tablet to get my periods.
My spouse is asking me to taste my cum. But I am not interested to taste them. If I taste what the problem is arise tell me your suggestion with regards this question.
We are .planning. To conceive, my wife has got irregular period. Once her period start it's continue unless she takes medicine to stop.
I am 32 years, I delivered a baby 3 months back. Today I got my periods, but I am having itching in my vagina. Also developing rashes on both sides of private part. Please can you suggest an ointment or a medicine.
Hello sir I want 2 know the medicines or pill to postponed the periods of my wife So please suggest me n she is 19 years old.
After c section I have no breastfeeding first 8 days after that I have some milk. But they are low. I can't understand what is my problem!
I had periods on 2nd october nd after approx. 12-14 days. I got sudden bleeding for 2 times at an interval of 3-4 days till 21st of thT month. Nd I had sex after 3 days of the last bleeding. Can you please tell me the expected date of my next periods as it has not occurred yet?
Common Cause of Infertility in Females
For pregnancy to occur, every part of the complex human reproduction process has to take place just right. The steps in this process are as follows:
• One of the two ovaries releases a mature egg.
• The egg is picked up by the fallopian tube.
• Sperm swim up the cervix, through the uterus and into the fallopian tube to reach the egg for fertilization.
• The fertilized egg travels down the fallopian tube to the uterus.
• The fertilized egg implants and grows in the uterus.