Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. SabareesanYour feedback matters!
I have got black marks near my eyes, which are becoming red while exposing to sunlight. I am using no scares cream. So what should I do now to clear my black marks which I have got before 3 months.
I am 19 years old, male from india. I have born with light skin tone. Due to exposure to sun my hands, face and legs were become dark and my inner body is light. How can I regain my skin color on the parts which are exposed to sun.
I'm 24. I have pimples, dark circles and holes on my face. How can I remove pimples, holes and dark circles. Suggest me.
My face color is very dark compared to my other body parts. I applied many natural remedies such as turmeric honey tomatoes potatoes but nothing works on me but rather it gives a adverse effect I am on to get married and I am getting obsessed with it. Please help me out.
My son is of 14 months and from 5 months he has a problem of constipation and sometimes blood in stool, what should be done for food habits and any ayurvedic medication or homeopathic. What else should be done.
Hi. My skin is very sensitive plus combination. I am fadeup of acne problem. And I have dark circle also. Consulted many dermatologist but no effects. And the end. My skin is going sensitive day by day. I want good solution which I can use without harming my skin.
I am suffering from flu. The symptoms are running nose, sore throats. I have rashes in my skin and blackspot on my face.
Hello, I am 28 year old female, I feel dullness on my face even after using facewash & facial & any fairness cream. Please suggest for glowing radiant face what should I do?
I am 27 female I am suffering with pigmentation and discolouring on face since one month. Please help me.
I am 65 years. Have high blood pressure for which I have been taking medicines since 25 yrs. Last few months I have slight prostate problem due to which night time I have to go for urine about 5 to 7 times disturbing my sleep. My report says slight urine infection only. I am fed up with medicines and night problem still there but no problem in day time. Can you please help me. Regards.
I have dark circles nd I have used everything for it please give me some useful and instant solution for it.
I am 38 year old female. I am allergic to sunlight. Whenever I go out even for few minutes in sun I get red rashes n itching. My skin burns. Tried lot of sunscreens but no use. Pls suggest ointment.
I have many problems in my body skin is dark. And I don't like this, please help me what should I do for a fairer and glowing skin.
I am a 20 years old female. I was born white. But at present my face is brown. My face is 2 shades darker than rest of my body. Kindly suggest me a home remedy. I would also like to lighten and even out my skin tone. Thank you.
Hi, I have severely black and white heads on forehead and upper part of cheeks. Doctors says its permanent and the cure is only temporary. Anything you can help me with. Diet wise or any medication.
Clear, blemish free skin is something every man and woman strives for, but only few people are blessed with it. Hyperpigmentation is one of those skin conditions that can distract attention from your natural beauty. Hyperpigmentation is a condition characterized by the excessive production of melanin resulting in dark patches on the skin. This condition can be a result of acne, other skin infections or as a side effect of medication.
Here are a few Ayurvedic remedies that can help treat this condition.
- Potatoes: Potato juice can be very helpful in treating dark spots caused by excessive melanin. Slice a potato and put a few drops of water on the potato to stimulate the potato juices. Alternatively grate the potato and squeeze the juice out. Rub the slice of potato on the affected area or apply the juice on your skin and leave for half an hour. Doing this regularly for a month and it should show you significant results.
- Cucumber and lemon: Lemon juice is well known for its bleaching properties. When combined with the cooling properties of cucumber, it is a great cure for hyperpigmentation. To use it, grate some cucumber and mix it with lemon juice. Apply this on your skin twice a day and wash it off after 20 minutes. You could also use both these ingredients individually.
- Papaya: Papaya is rich in an enzyme called papain. This enzyme helps in exfoliating the skin and remove dead cells. Once the cells in the epidermis layer have been removed, new skin cells will be regenerated. This is a slow process, but with time, you will notice fewer dark patches on your skin. For best result, grate a piece of papaya and apply on the affected area.
- Almonds: Dryness is a major cause of excessive melanin, you can combat with natural fatty acid present in almonds. Soak a few almonds in a cup of milk and leave overnight. The next morning, skin the almonds and grind to make a paste with the milk. Apply the paste on your skin and leave until dry.
- Water: Lastly, drink plenty of water to keep your skin hydrated. Water also helps flush toxins that cause hyperpigmentation in your body. Usnodaka is an Ayurvedic process of drinking boiled water. Boiling water for a minimum of 5 minutes, helps stimulate the digestive system to expel harmful toxins. You should ideally drink 6 to 8 liters of water a day for healthy skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.