Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. S.VijayaraghavanYour feedback matters!
Blood cancer kya hai aur blood cancer ka operation kitna din chalta hai aur uska treatment kaise hota hai. Aur blood cancer ka symptoms kya hai.
I had taken mammography of both breasts because of pain this is the impression of report I got (Complex cysts are noted in both the breasts, benign calcification in right breast, Birads-2)
Hi, I am currently living in UK and my family is in India. My father has a cancer history of more than 18 years. The symptoms started showing up in 1996 and the doctor did not advise for a scan that time. Later, he was detected with a large cancerous tumor on his left kidney and the entire kidney was taken out. The doctors advised him not to take Cigarettes as he was a chain smoker but he continued taking it at a reduced quantity for 10 years post operation and later in Nov, 2012 he was detected with one metastatic cancer tumor in his bran and several small nodules in his lungs and supra renal gland. The doctors prescribed him to take steroids before operation and post operation has has gone through complete remission of cancer. All nodules melted away on its own. However, he started showing symptoms of gastric ulcer. He started feeling racing heart due to anemia and he had black tarry stool and black vomiting in the month of August 2014. He quickly recovered and he was stable. But, he started having spicy food after a month. The symptoms came back strongly last December. Within a month, he recovered again. However, the symptoms keep coming these days and he is loosing his weight. Sometimes, he will be alright and start gaining weight and after 4 weeks the symptoms will come back again. There were 3-4 recurrences within a span of 6 months. Please advise.
I am suffering from prostate bph since ten years. Size 4.1 4 4.2cm weight 37g residual 5oml.At preset I am taking one urimax d per day .But recently burning sensation of prostate and frequency of urinisation increased. Now I am takiing tab bacstol 100 mg since 5days.But no noticeable releif.L am also suffering from low back pain and neck pain.Is it becauce of prostate.Kindly advice.L cant go surgery because I am an acute heart patient having underwent bypass surgery 17 years ago.
I have done removal of sigmoid region by Colonoctomy and found carcinoma doctor suggested for chemotherapy please suggest.
My age is 23. Height 6 ft. Weight 76 kg. My question is that what are the early symptoms that an adrenal cancer 's patients suffer?
I am 62 years old, 2 & 1/2 yrs ago I had been suffering from prostate problem in which cathedral was used for 10-12 days, due to this process I cought uti and thereafter all bones related problem aroused (knee joint pain & lowe back pain) etc. Although no treatment for ortho problems could have been done, after a gap of around 2 & 1/2 yrs. I started to get medicine for knee joint pain but still urine flow obstruction starts & I have to stop the medicine for ortho & get the medicins for urine like prostina & flow dart+. What should I do, could not understand, may please advise.
I am getting pain at rectum and penis at tip of penis. I have done CT scan, Urine culture, testicles sonography and complete blood test but all are normal. Urologist told me I have prostate problem and urine infection but in all the report it was normal. I have taken sildoo, Alfoo and some antibiotics tablets but this issue is never been resolved. I will be getting marry in a month. Can any one please help me in this issue. Now I am taking ayurvedic tablets chandrapraha sati 2 tab twice a day with some antibiotics tablets which was given by GP. I am getting more stress due to the pain and I do not want my marry should be affected by this. please help.
How to prevent cancer. So special chart show it by by hw eat and hw not eat. So which ayurvedic medicine is best.
How serious is Prostrate, what is the stage of must surgery, is there any chance of curing by medicine ?
What are the symptoms of cancer and AIDS. What medicine should be take for that disease. Please help me.
What are some symptoms of lung cancer that are observed generally? Is long staying cough is one of them?
My mother has jaundice and now it has got too high. She is in a hospital. She also has cancer. What should I do?
If a patient is in the last stage of cancer, is there any chance that he cam survive and recover back?
I have enlargement of prostate gland. Can masturbation in anyway affect prostate gland? What treatment I should take for the ailment?
Skin cancer has two forms, melanoma and basal cell carcinoma. While the latter could be easily treated and cured, the former is hard to get rid of. Like all other forms of cancer, skin cancer can be easily treated if detected in its early stages. Ayurvedic medicines are known to cure and manage cancer for ages. Also checkout Ayurvedic remedies for healthy Hair.
Here is a list of 10 Ayurvedic medicines that can help in fighting skin cancer.
- Aloe vera: It has numerous skin benefits. For starters, it is considered to be a natural sun skin protector. It protects the skin from the harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays of the sun. It stops the production of carcinogen and helps the body to heal faster from cancer.
- Flaxseeds: Apart from being rich in dietary fibre, this seed contains fatty acid micronutrients and lignans. The latter has the ability to stop the cancerous cells from spreading to other parts of the body.
- Astralagus: Astralagus has multiple health benefits. It not only helps to boost the immune system, but helps the body produce skin cancer agents.
- Turmeric: This is one of the oldest Ayurvedic herbs that combat a lot of diseases. Turmeric has a crucial component known as the curcumin. It is an extremely powerful antioxidant that has the capability to stop the growth of cancerous cells.
- Bilberry: Due to the availability of free radicals, bilberry tea can counter skin cancer and helps minimise the damage caused by the cancer cells. They are a strong antioxidant and help the body to recover quickly.
- Hawthorn: Hawthorn berries are strong antioxidants that not only stop the growth of cancer cells, but prevent them from affecting other organs of the body. This fruit should only be consumed if the patient is taking betablockers.
- Artemisia: Commonly known as sweet wormwood, artemisia has a compound known as the artemisinin. Studies have shown that artemisinin can stop the cancer from spreading. Being non-toxic in nature, they have no side effects at all.
- Scutellaria: More commonly known as the Chinese herb, this Ayurvedic herb stops the progression of skin cancer into further stages. They contain a compound known as the flavonoids, which are known to be an anticancer agent.
- Saffron: Saffron has the unique property of slowing down skin cancer growth. Saffron can be applied in the form of extracts in small quantities to get best results.