Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. S TamilselviYour feedback matters!
I was first addicted to spasmoproxyvon and now addicted to spasmoproxyvon plus from last 14 years, now I want to stop taking but whenever I stop taking this in the night I feel severe leg pain and head and back pain, I am also suffering from fits, please help me, I am 35 years old.
I am a 19 year old girl n I usually suffer from backache which is more common in morning time n it pains a lot am I suffering from any serious disease?
Suryanamaskar is known best exercise as per ayurveda, can it is useful for the backpain due to the travel? pl advice the exercise and other remedies, as now a day bumps on road causes back pain.
I am having pain in my right shoulder for the last two months. When I put my right hand in the back, I get pain on the shoulder. Even while sleeping on the right side, I get pain. Otherwise I can put my arm up and down.
I am having hand pain on the right hand in 6 months Dr. Prescribed calcium tablets for 1 month from that I get a relief thas all but sometimes the pain inside the hand is severe when I reach to take something on top or down please advice me how to get rid off.
I have serious back pain since last 20-25 days, I had consult the doctor he suggest me pain killer, calcium tablet, vitamin D tablet and muscle pain tablets. But don't get relief. Pain triggers when I sit Without any support at my back. Please suggest what should I do.
I have severe neck pain and sometimes more severe when it along with headache. Also I got severe back pain and joint pains. Please help.
I am 49 years old, I am designer, when I am doing design work on computer and work with mouse then too much pain in my hand, I can't able to work, this is from two to three mounth, no any accident no injury in my hand. Please do some.
I have pain in my legs. I don't want to sleep I feel feverish but when I check for it, nothing is there and loads of headache too.
I am getting gas n acidity problem regularly. While getting pain in stomach it is also effecting with a pain inside my left arm joint. Can you suggest me.
Am 23 and suffering from severe leg pain in my joints. My friend said that blood closed over there. If so how to cure it.
I am suffering right shoulder muscle break injury last 1 week. There normal pain but when I'm go to Gym that so much pain in my shoulder joint an muscle. Can you suggest any food diet any tips but only natural Pls.
I am 52 year old male having normal weight. If a sit for long in a car or chair my knee hurts. If I stand up for few minutes and then sit again, then the problem gets ok. Otherwise while walking or climbing stairs I feel no discomfort or pain. Please advise.
I am 55 years old male and athletic. For last 4 months while sitting on chair etc. Or squatting, I have pain originating from my left leg upto left hip. Kindly suggest remedy.
I am 26 years old. I have lots of back pain. My Doctor said to me that I am suffering from coccydynia. I took allopathic medicines from 1 months. Please suggest me some homeopathic medicines for that problem.
Common cold as well as flu can give rise to various symptoms like body ache as well as a runny or stuffy nose. These symptoms may also arise as a part of other ailments like allergic cold or hay fever. Mild to moderate fever may be experienced in such conditions. One should be able to treat these symptoms at home so as to be more comfortable until the flu or cold abates. Here are a few ways in which you can treat a runny nose and body ache.
- Rest: One of the first and most important thing that you need to do in such a situation is to take ample rest so that your body gets to rejuvenate rather than getting overworked even in these trying conditions. With the help of sleep and rest, you will be able to feel fresh and the body ache will be reduced as well.
- Diet: To begin with, one will need to drink plenty of fluids in order to remain hydrated. This is one of the most important ways of treating cold and flu as the body can get severely dehydrated due to the ailments. Replenishing the body fluids can ensure that the immunity does not suffer. Also, you should have plenty of soup and vegetables so that your immunity gets a boost even as the digestive system is not overworked with overly heavy food which it may have trouble in processing due to the general weakness of the body. But you must remember to eat well and frequently as the body will not go away unless you put sufficient fuel in your system.
- Steaming: Taking hot water steam with a towel draped over your head can help in treating the runny nose. Ensure that you are sitting down at a sturdy table with the steaming kettle or pan in front of you, so that there are no upsets which can lead to burns and accidents.
- Medication: Along with these measures, you must see a doctor so that the condition may be diagnosed properly. The doctor will also check your symptoms and carry out lab tests in order to ensure that there is no infection at play. Also, the doctor can prescribe medicines accordingly with anti-allergy medication like antihistamines to treat rhinitis and peramivir, zanamivir, or other such drugs to treat the flu. These medicines can also make you drowsy and induce sleep which will help your body in getting adequate rest.
- Emergency cases: If the body ache and runny nose come with other symptoms that persistently grow, you must call the doctor immediately. These include constant painful coughing, tightness in the chest, severe sore throat, vomiting, and persistent high fever.