Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S.SubashYour feedback matters!
As my daughter is 8 years old and she is very lean. Her HT is 4'2 or 3" wt is 19 KGS. Is it OK. If not please suggest me how can I increase her weight little so that she looks little chubby n good. She stops the food after 5 morsels if we compel she starts crying but is not ready to eat. So please help me.
I am 33 years old and after my scissorion baby birth my belly. Has enlarged a lot kindly tell how to shed the. Loose skin and extra weight.
My son is hearing impaired and cannot hear upto 120 decibels, further he is having Lipoma glands all over his body, is there any remedy for his cure, he can speak but cannot listen.
Hi my baby boy 9 month old he having acidity, too much, I am giving food suzi halwa, dalia, dahi, lassi, shakes, custard, allu, cerelac, daal, but I don't know how I give daily or weekly, even I need diet chart for 7 days, ND for acidity wat I do help me plss.
My sister's daughter is 1 month baby. Normal weight. Operation delivery. She vomit most of time. Is any problem?
My son is a adhd kid. He has some speech delay also. What is the best way to treat him. Are there any special schools for him.
1. It is important to gargle with warm water immediately after nebulization. This measure is intended to wash out the deposits of drugs that if allowed to stay within the oral cavity, will lead to hoarseness of voice and oral ulcers.
2. Following the gargle, drink 2 cups of warm water. This measure will wash out the drugs that is deposited during nebulization on the walls of the esophagus. Thus avoid esophageal irritation caused due to the drug deposited on the inner walls of the esophagus.
3. It will definately help to have a air purifier at home to monitor the particulate matter content in the ambience. This will also reduce the frequency of attacks and enable relatively clean air for the affected, creating comfortable indoors.
4. Take time out to teach children on how to apply the inhaler effectively so as to be able to self-help during acute asthmatic attacks. If available, adrenaline shots of 0.5 to 1 mg may be carried on them, so that in event of severe asthmatic attack, a subcutaneous shot of adrenaline is life saving.
5. Be aware of early signs of an attack, point out these early signs to asthmatic children so that they may stop their activity and take self-help measures.
6. Do not wait for ambulances to arrive in case anybody is in acute asthmatic attack, sit the person in upright position, give them multiple shots through pocket inhaler or start nebulisation with duolin +/- budecort, if the affected person is carrying a adrenaline shot - 1mg subcutaneous should be given on the deltoid of either upper limb of the person.