Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. S.SivamuruganYour feedback matters!
I am a housewife in my daily work my heel got cracks. I used some crack heal creams but its not gone . Between fingers I got some pain.
I am 30years old male & have back pain so long & also uriya problem after toilet we walk not longer I feel one or more drop of uriya out for last 4 months. What should I do?
Im a athlete (disc n javelin throw) I get pain in my hand muscle n d shoulder. It does not show any swelling but I feel it vry stiff n unfree. please help me.
The various angles and contours of our body define us and our personality to a great extent. There are many instances where women, in particular, may feel that they can do with a little more shape in areas like their breasts and buttocks. For this, there are various toning exercises and diet plans that may help over a long duration of time. But for those who would like a more wholesome appearance in less time, there is always the option of getting implants. Much like breast implants, one can also avail the option of getting butt implants that can add some curves to that region of the body. Let us find out all there is to know about this kind of surgical and cosmetology procedure.
Butt augmentation or butt implants are usually done with the help of gluteal implants that can be injected into the muscles of that region of the body. These can greatly enhance the shape of the butt.
Butt implant, basically a body contouring procedure, can be done with liposculpture, which seeks to remove the excess fat from the area as well. However, this can increase the time taken to complete the surgery.
The augmented rear will have a rather firm, but natural feel after the surgery is completed. It will have the taut feeling that a person gets to enjoy when he or she indulges in heavy workouts that involve lifting weights and plunges.
There are many shape options that will be given to the patients who are about to go through this procedure. The shapes will include oval or round, depending on the overall figure and built of the patient.
There are other options in this regard too. One can go in for cohesive silicone or solid silicone for the filling, which will form the implants and give shape to the butt region. Also, one can choose from a variety of surfaces that can go from smooth to textured. One can also choose gel options for the buttocks so that it suits the body type and kind of shape that the patient wants.
The location of the implants is another very important factor that one needs to consider in such cases. There are three locations that one can choose from. The patient can choose the top portion that lies towards the upper sides of the buttocks, or the crease where both the cheeks meet. The third location is towards the lower part of the buttocks.
- The other things to consider are the shape and skin quality before the procedure. One will also have to evaluate the upper lower and mid buttock area so as to ascertain the best area when it comes to implants. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic surgeon.
I am 18 years old and I am suffering with severe headache and back pain also accompanied with head ache and motions also and I am also suffer I ng with sprain iny spinal cord and also joint pains and some times severe stomach ache occurs and it stops suddenly and al So co.
Polio is a virus that has the potential to infect any parts of the body including, but not limited to nerves and muscles. Primarily there are 3 types of polio namely, non-paralytic, spinal paralytic and bulbar. This disease shows minimal to no symptoms in more than 90 percent of the cases. 5 percent of the cases can show symptoms such as nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, sore throat and abdominal pain. Polio is a communicable disease and can cause massive damage if a proper dosage is not taken. It can spread through air, physical contact with an infected person, coughs etc.
- Polio can cause paralysis: Polio has a far-reaching permanent effect on the body. It can cause paralysis on any of the limbs leading to permanent disability. This severely alters a child’s life. The far-reaching consequences of the virus can only be negated through vaccination.
- Weak muscle: Polio can result in weak muscles, respiratory problems and loss of reflex. If the breathing muscle collapses, it can result in the death of a person. Any of the above-mentioned symptoms can lead to weak body development altering the fate of a child.
- It can spread fast and quick: Polio spreads very fast through the air, physical contact, saliva and water. It not only affects a single life but put millions at risk of the disease. A 1916 outbreak of the disease killed 6000 people in the United States and left several thousands of people disabled.
- It reduces the risk of infection: 3 dosages Polio vaccination under the age of 6 can save a baby from getting polio in future. The body successfully creates polio antibodies from the vaccines and gets enough ammunition to fight it if the virus attacks it in future.
- Social responsibility: Massive amount of awareness campaigns have been run by countries all over the world to permanently eradicate polio from the face of the earth. As per the latest reports, only 3 countries are reported to have babies affected with polio; Afghanistan, Pakistan and Congo. It is, therefore, a social responsibility to take part in the mission of removing polio from the face of the earth once and for all.
- Save future generation: Although polio is not known to be a disease which passes through heredity, there still lies a chance for the future generation to get this disease. In order to negate that from happening, it makes sense to get the vaccines on time.
- Give your kid a head start: Every kid deserves to have an equal amount of privileges like others. One small mistake on part of the parents can heavily cost a child’s future. In order to make sure your kids grow up with any apprehension of polio, it is very important to treat them with polio vaccines.
Sir, I am suffering from Ankylosing spondylitis in my both hip joints from 9-10 years. The Doctors are adviced that both hip joints should replace immediately. This treatment cost is so high for me. Please sugest me any low cost treatment to reduce my pain. My age is 39 yrs.
Knee pain is something that can affect anyone - irrespective of their age. While sometimes it may be of minor importance - and can easily be handled by self-care, often, lingering pain is a manifestation of some other serious underlying problem, such as arthritis. In this case, it is imperative that you consult a doctor and take appropriate measures to combat it.
Arthritis: The chief cause of lingering knee pain, arthritis itself can be of a number of types:
- Osteoarthritis, which is a result of deterioration of cartilages due to wear and tear
- Rheumatoid Arthritis, an inflammatory chronic disorder
- Septic Arthritis, causing pain, swelling and redness.
- Gout caused due to the development of uric acid crystals in the joints
Fractures: These are caused by the breaking up of the kneecap due to falls or collisions.
ACL Injuries: Caused due to the tearing of the anterior cruciate ligament (that connects the femur and the shinbone). Especially common in sportspersons such as footballers or basketball players.
Meniscus tears: The meniscus or the rubber-like cartilage (that acts as a shock absorber) can be torn by sudden jerks or excess pressure.
Symptoms:The major symptoms of knee pain include weakness, redness, instability, stiffness or the inability to properly straighten or move the leg. Often, a deformity is also visible, such as a bone sticking out of the leg - in which case it is advisable to consult a doctor immediately.
- Possible risks: Factors which include the odds of being inflicted by knee pain and cause serious complications include :
- Being overweight: This exponentially increases the stress or pressure that is applied on the knee joints - even in doing mundane tasks like walking up and down stairs.
- Excessive physical activity: Some activities, such as sports apply excess stress on the knees as compared to other tasks.
- Loss of muscle flexibility: Tightness or weakness in muscles causes increasing number of problems in the knees.
Related Tip: Causes and Symptoms of Knee Pain?