Find numerous Gynaecologist in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologist with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologist online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S. Renuka Devi
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S. Renuka DeviYour feedback matters!
I have been maturation from childhood since 8 class and I also had intercourse for many times but last from last 1 month I am having a problem regarding my private part. The problem is that my penis does not get tight properly or erect at the time of intercourse and also if it becomes erect or tight it does not remain tight for more then 30 seconds. Please help me out or this and suggest me correct and proper diagnosis.
From last one month I getting body pain I don't know y it is just am taking paincullar tablets. Please suggest me.
I am diabetic patient from past 2 years. I had skin allergy 3YEARS back. I have taken the medication as far the Dr. suggestions periodically and curred. Now I am guessing same thing. I mean I have rashes in my ankle both the side left side is more. 3YEARS back Dr. was told me might be psoriasis. Please let me know whether psoriasis or skin problems
I am having cervical spondylosis . My right hand is paining seriously . Tell me proper medicine that can cure it . I am diabetic . Doctor has prescribed me to check (MRI of cervical spine with screening of brain ) is it necessary to check it. Doctor has prescribed this medicine are they perfect : Medicine are as follows Defical -os capsule MyCo -folio acid, B-complex & lipoic Acid tablets HD3 softgel capsule Pregalin x Dr. 75.
Sir I have a problem. That since many years it pains on my left side of my chest. It won't pain continuously it goes and comes. And I feel tightness in chest. But ecg and echo is normal. My cholesterol is 185 mg/dl. Triglycerides 195 mg/dl. Hdl 53 mg/dl. Ldl 85 mg/dl. And im diabetic. Im worried .ppbs 220. Fbs is 98. And im taking glycomet 500 mg before food every morning. Im worried a lot please suggest me. So I can come over from this problem. Thanking you. All. Waiting for your answer. Suggestions.
I am 40years old, many time I see that on my neck around eyes having skin rashes like remedies colour with burning sensation. But within 30 to 60 minutes it will go. What to do?
I am 23 year old having sex problem. While making sex sperm will come within 30 second (sudden falling) & penis is very short and thin please give me solutions.
Recovery from a hernia after the surgery will need a time of approximately 2-3 weeks. The time for recovery also depends upon the surgery performed. An open surgery performed through a large incision across the region of a hernia will require a longer hospital stay and a longer time for recovery, whereas, in contrast, a laparoscopic surgery performed with 2-3 small incisions will heal faster and will need a shorter hospitalization.
The recovery process can be speeded up by taking appropriate care, and recovery tips for it are as follows:
- Medication should regularly be taken as recommended by the doctor to lessen the symptoms of the surgery.
- Wound care should be taken properly.
- Dressings should be kept clean and dry, and they need to be changed very frequently in order to avoid the infection.
- A persistent cough and sneezing need to be treated with the proper medication.
- Keep a pillow nearby.
- Every time while coughing and sneezing hold the pillow over the suture in order to prevent pressure on the sutures.
- Use an abdominal binder of a proper size. It supports the abdominal muscle and maintains abdominal pressure.
- Use clothing which is expandable and has elastic waistbands whenever there is swelling.
- Swelling over the incision is a common complication after the surgery. Thus, the incision area should not be closed tightly by wearing tight clothing.
- Wearing expandable cloths will give more comfort and will not cause pain due to pressure. Take a stool softener before and after surgery.
- Constipation should be treated before the surgery and should be avoided after the surgery by using stool softeners.
- Straining for the stools will create pressure over the incision and hernia repair site and will delay the recovery.
- Eat healthy food. The food should be fiber-rich as it will help to improve the bowel movements, and it will avoid the risk of constipation.
- Drink plenty of water to avoid constipation and improve the bowel movement.
- Do not bend to pick up the things or maintain personal hygiene, i.e., cutting toenails as it will create pressure on the sutures and it may break open.
- Avoid lifting of any objects as it will create pressure on sutures and will increase the risk of rupture. After a certain period of time, lift only light items (less than 20 pounds), and always use back muscles and knees.
- Do moderate exercises, such as walking, as it will speed up the recovery. Do not start with heavy exercises.
- Smoking should be avoided after the surgery as it will improve breathing and blood circulation, which will help in the healing process.