Find numerous Occupational Therapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Occupational Therapists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Occupational Therapists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Speech Therapy Treatment
Sensory Integration Therapy
Occupational Therapy Treatment
Control Program Occupational Health - Pcmso
Minor Ot Service Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. S RamakrishnanYour feedback matters!
Our son is 4 years old diagnosed with Neurological Developmental Disorder and we live in k.k nagar, Chennai. We were very impressed with the assessment by Mr. S.Ramakrishnan of Tulips Occupational Therapy Center. With the hope and confidence he had we started the therapy right away. Our son achieved eye contact within the first 15 days, his involuntary actions significantly reduced, his physical growth improved with the therapy as well. His poor walking posture gained more stability which helped him to achieve independent walking as well as he is trying to climb the stairs holding the handrail. Our son is more aware of his environment, his body and the most important achievement is that he got admitted in the playschool. Thanks to Mr. Ramakrishnan of Tulips Occupational Therapy Center, through his expert approach and experience our son has achieved this far
We were looking out for a OT center around Porur for our 2 year old daughter ( Hyper active & Speech delay ). Based on online reviews & location convenience, we fixed appointment with Mr. Ramakrishnan for assessment. Assessment was very genuine and we were able to understand the exact status. We were impressed with Mr. Ramakrishnan’ s professional & procedural approach, so we started the therapy. It has been a month now and we see lot of changes in her. We see major improvement in sitting tolerance and eye contact. Previously we had tough times managing her during travel, but now her tolerance level has improved and we were extremely happy during our recent travel. Hope to see more changes in the coming days. I would definitely recommend Tulips OT Center to others. Thanks Mr. Ramakrishnan.
Dr S Ramakrishnan of Tulips Child Care Center is really an excellent therapist who has unique approach and is fast enough to judge a child's psychology and behavior. Our grandson who is 9 years old did not have clarity in his speech,was not following instructions and he had behavior issues as well.Once we started the therapy we were able to see improvements with our son,soon after 3 weeks his speech became clear,his ability to follow instructions improved and so his behavior. We were really glad that our grandson was showing improvements in such a short period of time.We are very happy and satisfied with Dr S Ramakrishnan's approach and with Tulips Child Care Center.
I came to know about this clinic by one of my friends. So I took my 3 years son to the clinic. The first day diagnosing and counseling itself was satisfactory. Since we had visited few other occupational therapy centers before, we could clearly feel the difference here on the first day itself. It's been three months since we started the treatment, we could surely feel the good changes with my son. His listening and response to our commands has greatly increased. Hopefully he will be at our expectations soon. I should convey my thanks to dr.s. Ramakrishnan who helped us sincerely. I would definitely recommend this clinic to others. Thanks.
Dr.S.R.K is really doing a commendable job. Our 3.5 years old daughter (diagnosed with ADHD) is attending his OT classes for the past 6 months. We are seeing improvements in the areas of eye contact, listening and sitting tolerance. This helps her a lot in her school. Keep up the great work sir!
C Senthil Kumar
I experienced very good development to my son has got very good eye contact and studying well in cbsc school. Within short period Dr.Ramakrishnan giving appropriate treatment with his great experience. He is very much genius and genuine to his profession, thank you Masterji thanks a lot
Shoulder pain while throwing cricket ball. Past 4 days I am taking physiotherapy but not finding effective.
My mom's age is about 45 years and she feels problem in her leg and it's pain and she feel cold on her both leg what is the problem?
I am 41 yrs old male. Suffering from berge of disc of l5 s1 since last 10 months. On physiotherapy daily. If execcise is stopped them legs and foot get cramps and heavy pains after 15 min walking only. Cants stand for more than 30 min. Want somebody to press legs or squeez. Kindly suggest.
2. Find a low-impact exercise you enjoy.
3. Give physical therapy a try: a physical therapist can help design an exercise program that fits your individual ability level and teach you proper techniques to spare your joints.
4. Get enough rest and relaxation.
5. Make sure you're getting enough sleep: arthritis pain can interfere with a good night's sleep. However, proper sleep is necessary for overall health.
6. Use ice and/or heat: for many people with arthritis pain, ice can help relieve pain and swelling and heat can help ease stiffness.
7. Apply a topical pain reliever:
8. Use an oral pain reliever: ask your doctor about your options. Oral pain medications are commonly used to treat osteoarthritis symptoms.
9. Consider injections: persistent arthritis pain may respond to treatment with injections. Available options include corticosteroids, which can be used up to 2 or 3 times a year to relieve severe pain. Talk to your doctor about the benefits and risks of injectable treatments for knee pain.
10. Talk to your doctor about surgery: if you have severe osteoarthritis symptoms that interfere with daily life and do not respond to conservative treatment, surgery may be necessary. Ask your doctor about arthroscopic procedures or total knee replacement, may be necessary.