Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. S.Rajanikanth

General Physician, Chennai

Dr. S.Rajanikanth General Physician, Chennai
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I want all my patients to be informed and knowledgeable about their health care, from treatment plans and services, to insurance coverage....more
I want all my patients to be informed and knowledgeable about their health care, from treatment plans and services, to insurance coverage.
More about Dr. S.Rajanikanth
Dr. S.Rajanikanth is an experienced General Physician in Ambikapuram, Chennai. You can meet Dr. S.Rajanikanth personally at S.Rajanikanth Clinic in Ambikapuram, Chennai. You can book an instant appointment online with Dr. S.Rajanikanth on has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

S.Rajanikanth Clinic

40 , SEVENTH CROSS STREET, ChennaiChennai Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. S.Rajanikanth

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I'm suffering from tooth ache and my head is paining badly please help me out with medicines or any other thing.

MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentist, Chennai
The type of treatment you have for toothache will depend on the cause of the pain, so your dentist will examine your mouth and may carry out an X-ray to try to identify the problem. • If your toothache is caused by tooth decay, your dentist will remove the decayed area and replace it with a filling. • If your toothache is caused by a loose or broken filling, the filling will be taken out, any decay will be removed and a new filling put in place. • If the pulp inside your tooth is infected, you may need root canal treatment. This procedure involves removing the infected pulp and then inserting a special type of filling to seal the tooth and prevent re-infection. • If your toothache can't be treated using these methods, or if your tooth is impacted (wedged between another tooth and your jaw), it may need to be removed.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My friend has malaria. He has continuous headache and fever. What are the main precautions has take to avoid this disease? Pls suggest a good doctor.

General Physician, Mumbai
Apart from taking symptomatic treatment We have to give anti malarial drugs after clinical examination
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I am having certain problem that always I feel tired even I didn't work and headache so please suggest me some useful tips.

Homeopath, Sindhudurg
Drink more water, lemon juice. For further assistance and treatment for complete cure you can consult me privately.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sometimes she has a severe burning sensation in her urethra. What is the cause? and what should be done? please reply asap. Thank you.

General Physician, Delhi
Please increase water +other fluid intake 2-3litres/day. Avoid tomato, palak, cucumber. Brinjal. Kaju. Paneer + take pineapple. Banana. Coconut water. Karela.+take tab urispas 1bd+uriliser 2teaspoonful in a glass of water 3times daily.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a problem in my nose. It's feel like my nose is close. But it's not. It's so irritating for me. I don't know what should I do for this. It's not a cold or not a my nose block. Bt still m feeling like that.

BHMS, MD - Homoeopathy
Homeopath, Lucknow
It could be the problem of dns (deviated nasal septum), in this the middle bone of nose is slight deviated to one side and can cause obstruction, also there can be a polyp in nose, that is a overgrowth in nose which can obstruct the nose. This can only known after examination of nose. Try to take vapour inhalation from a plain warm water 2 times a day, daily for 4-5 days, see if the problem resolve.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

He had sex with his GF yesterday. Using a condom. After that his gf took an i-pill also within 24 hrs. Is there any chance of pregnancy? And does protected sex delay periods?

MBBS, MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology
Gynaecologist, Gurgaon
Ipill sometimes do not help if fertilisation takes place earlier than the pill intake, so chance of pregnancy does exist, wait for the due date and do a urine pregnancy test if she misses her date, protected sex delays period sometimes if there is anxiety, stress or the protection used failed due to some reason.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm a 53 years old and diabetic and bp in normal condition. Can I use steroids. Injection or tablet to develop my muscle. Suggest me please.

MBBS, CCEBDM, Diploma in Diabetology
Endocrinologist, Hubli-Dharwad
Mr. lybrate-user, Thanks for the query. By saying steroids, I think you are referring to anabolic drugs which do help in increasing the muscle bulk. But they have serious long term side effects like causing gynecomastia (increased breast size), liver problem. They are generally bad. Plus diabetes can be aggravated. So my advise is not go for those. Instead take special protein supplements, more eggs and do exercise under the guidance of a professional trainer, that will help in building muscles on long term basis. Thanks.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a pcod issue can you just suggest me what precautions should I take and what are my dos and do nots pls help me reduce my weight.

MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology
Gynaecologist, Mumbai
Just reduce weight don't eat outside and junk food. eat salad soups fruits nuts lot of water and do exercise daily
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am very skinny. I take foods perfectly but can't get healthy. Please tell what should I do?

General Physician, Gurgaon
Along with Proper diet and, recommend you to take Tablet Daily(Nutrilite) after personal consultation this supplement has shown wonderful result Daily is a multivitamin and multimineral tablet completely natural, provides 13 essential vitamins & 11 minerals Also contains organically grown exclusive NUTRILITE plant concentrate which provide additional advantage of phytonutrients Consult me for further management
7 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 30 years old I am from bangalore last night I was doing some work unfortunate I fell down on the ground I had some kind of illness like headache.

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
There are many causes of headache. i.e. fever, acidity, gastritis, stress, injury . take tab. Dolo 650 mg thrice a day after meal, tab. Pan 40 mg once a day for 3 days . if not ok then checkup b.p. , cbc, blood sugar, and consult again. Thanks.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a fever since last four days I am getting my eyes red at red since last 2 days I am also can't sit and walk properly please help doctors.

General Physician, Cuttack
1. Take one tablet of crocin advance as and when required upto a maximum of three tablets daily after food 2. Cold sponging sos 3. Drink plenty of water 4. Take rest 5. If no relief do blood examination like esr, cbc, widal/ typhidot test, blood for mp/malaria antigen, dengue antigen (ns1) test, urine re/me, x ray chest after consulting physician and follow the advice and treatment.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Im watches too much pornography and masturbation frequently, sexual function is lowered. How can I control this and improve my sexual function and increase sperm count.

General Physician, Jalgaon
Avoid seeing porn avoid listening or seeing any kind of erotica do regular meditation before sleep read good books do regular pranayam and yoga have a habit of walking daily take cap stresscom 60 1 1 tab prothiaden 30 1 at nt youvan churna by patanjali 2tsf 2 times with milk.
10 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 30 years old male and from last 8 days I am suffering from cold and fever and cough and And now I also having sore or ulcer in mouth.

Dentist, Mumbai
Bicky take cap becosule and folic acid . apply boroglycerine on ulcers . keep your digestion and oral hygiene maintained .
Submit FeedbackFeedback

On Last saturday I intimated and from two days back feeling vomiting. please suggest any pills for unwanted pregnancy stoppage.

MBBS, MS - Obstetrics & Gynecology, Fellowship in Infertility (IVF Specialist)
Gynaecologist, Aurangabad
Hi lybrate user, since it's late now you can't use emergency contraceptive. Please await period if doubt then get a urine pregnancy test for confirmation. Then if required decision of termination of pregnancy with pills.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have problem of sexual life my problem is shigrapatan & penis very short pls tell medicine.

General Physician, Jalgaon
Please don't worry sleep early and wake up early in the morning do regular kegel and perineal exercises daily have a habit of walking daily do pranayam and yoga daily take cap ashwagandha 1 1 cap shilajeet by patanjali 1 1 musali pak 1tsf 2 times with milk all for 3 months minimum avoid oily spicy and fast food avoid outside food.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am addicted in masturbation What measures can I take when I feel like to masturbate.

Sexologist, Panchkula
You are addicted to masturbation. I advise you to take light dinner. Do meditation for mental strength. Follow this and give feedback.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hii my roommate is 28 or 29 years old. I feel his urine attracts ants, those black big ants ones in whole pot. Is he suffering from diabetes or any sexual prob ?

M.Sc - Dietitics / Nutrition
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Bangalore
Ants attracted towards urine can be due to presence of high glucose in urine. Get fasting and post-prandial blood glucose levels. Along with this get complete chemical examination of the urine done. Consult your physician for prescription of relevant investigations and further management.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 65 plus male. I have developed a tumour like thing all of a sudden below my left nipple. What should I take to reduce swelling. Could it be due to liver malfunctioning? Please give your opinion.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello, Take Calc. Fluor. 12x/ thrice a day for 20 days. In case there is no improvement in the swelling, get back to me, need to go for further investigations and treatment.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir. I'm 43 years old. I had my medical check up last seven months.In Ultrasonic report my liver appeared bulky & enlarged. Blood report showed higher value hemoglobin pércentage. What precaution & medicine should I have to take? please suggest.

MBBS, MD - General Medicine, DM - Gastroenterology
Liver enlargement incidentally seen in some individuals during regular check up. For them further investigations in the form of Complete LFT, HBsAG, Anti HCV, Fasting lipid profile, RBS needed to rule out causes of liver enlargement. If you have any of these investigations with you, kindly text me so that I can help you further. And send me your BMI.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed