Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S.RajanikanthYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from fever last 2 weeks and too coughs and too cold and too heat in my body what do my self?
I'm suffering from migraine headache. What might be the best way to cure it? And what are the precautions have to take by me? I've been suffering from this since last 1 month.
I have severe pain in my body feeling weakness since last 5 days should I go for preliminary test for dengue
I usually fell in bad imagination nd I used masturbation everyday, so please tell me how could I reduce it. This is became a very bad addiction to me ,I wanna release myself from this problem.
I Am suffering Nightfall from last 5 Years After having A problem Of Food poisoning. After That I Feel That I lose My Timings. Kindly Give Me A Better Suggestion As I Am Getting married Next Year.
He is Suffering from tinnitus for 2 months. Continuous ringing in the ears specially left ear. In the night symptoms increases. What to do?
I am 25 years old I am from bangalore last night I was doing some work unfortunate I fell down on the ground I had some kind of illness like headache.
I am suffering from erectile dysfunction and its been a year. Please can you help me with medication and exercises.
Hi When I c young n sexy girls thn I feel to hv sex. But I can't express my feelings because I feel shy wn speaking with girls. I masturbate three or four times every day. Is it normal? How to satisfy my feelings of making love?
I am 30 year old male and I am suffering with neck and both shoulders pain for last 6 months. What is the remedy for this.
Hlo sir or mam please tell me how to use vigiria nd after using viagra how much long time can I do sex nd is there any side effects.
What are the initial symptoms if heart attack. And what are the precautions should we take in a cement plant as I'm working in the same field becoz the environment remains polluted every time.
How increase our immune system. Is der any medicine for it. I am vry prone to disease always like cold n cough.
After bypass success heart surgery- life is normal but having pain in both side of chest left consolidated pain - any remedy-?
whether oral sex is good or bed? And can masturbation effects hair loss. My pennis size is 14 cm long. And 15 cm ib girth. Is it enough for satisfy a girl. I can stay upto. 15-20 minute during masturbation. Is it enough to satisfy a hot girl?
Although nose bleeding is quite common during the cold months, they can occur in the summer months too. This is because, during the summer heat, your nose may tend to get excessively dry. The protective layer of mucus in the nasal cavity tends to dry up during the summer months, thus resulting in nose bleeding. The hot summers can also lead to allergies, which in result can cause it.
Although nose bleeding may be quite messy, it is nothing very serious and can be easily prevented or stopped. Here are a few home remedies that you can try if you are prone to nose bleeding during the summer season:
- Vinegar: Vinegar is easily available in any household and effectively stops nose bleeding. Just pour in some vinegar in a cotton ball or a piece of cloth and put it into your nose for some time.
- Ice: Ice also effectively helps with controlling nose bleeding. Just rub ice against your nose to reduce swelling in the blood vessels. The ice will also effectively numb the pain offering instant relief.
- Foods containing vitamin C: Ensure that during the summer months you take the right amount of Vitamin C into your diet. This is because Vitamin C helps in blood clotting, and will stop nose bleeding faster. Foods that are rich in vitamin C are guavas, kale, mustard, parsley, oranges, strawberries and lemons.
- Baking soda: Baking soda works wonders for nose bleeding. Just mix some amount of baking soda into water, and transfer the solution into a spray bottle. Spray your nose with the solution.
- Steam: Inhaling steam is a great way to prevent nose bleeding. When you take steam, it moistens the nasal cavity and prevents it from becoming dry, thus avoiding any bleeding.
- Right posture: Another way to quickly stop a nose bleeding is to elevate your head. Keep your head in that position until the bleeding stops and try not to bend, as it can just aggravate bleeding.
- Whole-wheat bread: Make whole-wheat bread as part of your daily diet during summer. It is said to contain Zinc, which protects the blood vessels in the body.
- Drink water: ?Also ensure that you keep yourself hydrated at all times during the hot summer months. Drink plenty of liquids like fruit juice and milkshake, to prevent your nose from drying out. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.